Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

hopefully he’s just using Roach for a nice raise. He deserves it, and he knows we’re in throw our fucking weight around mode. 

We'll see but makes sense. Would potentially cut against Sark's ties to SoCal. Motivatation to keep him in Austin. 

Just now, Laxtonto said:

Can we believe this guy? He called FCB big time connected to this and we all know he doesnt know shit... 

I want to believe but...

No idea, but he isn't going to call a coworker a fat dipshit that doesn't know anything, and says he has checked in on his own, so ymmv

Just now, texifornia said:

He's connected to CDC. He's tipped all the current hires.

And yet he fed us all that drivel about Golding yesterday and included Arnett and yet no talk about Lanning...

FCB is a mushroom.. keep him in the dark and feed him shit until you need him to finish off a dish

• Haha 1

Just now, Laxtonto said:

And yet he fed us all that drivel about Golding yesterday and included Arnett and yet no talk about Lanning...

FCB is a mushroom.. keep him in the dark and feed him shit until you need him to finish off a dish

For sure. He doesn't actually report, but he's connected in a certain definition. 

2 minutes ago, cafe society said:

So, he has less of a definite record than Golding?  And he is a superior candidate to Golding because?  Not being pugnacious, just curious.

I've got no dawg in this fight, but it's pretty hard for any of us to know since we aren't interviewing these guys. I mean, the substance of one's thoughts is what gives them value. It's projection.

Edited by Ricky Butler

Change my mind, Lanning + Raymond as the remaining hires would be the best assistant coaching staff in the country

There appears to be no room for Raymond.

We have a spot left for LB coach. I know Lanning coaches linebackers as well but I don’t think we will see Raymond And Gideon And Joseph In the secondary. I could see us adding a DE coach in addition to Davis but who knows. Maybe Giles stays at DE? I’d like to get Tosh.