Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

37 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I check in on the thread to see if we have an update on a DC to find out we are just following the day-to-day of a coache’s wife.  You guys need to fucking focus!   We need this hire to to be right!.......By the way, anyone know if she has gained employment in the area?   Asking for a friend....

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

No they wouldn't, most would laugh him out of their house while yelling where are his hoes. And that sweater on the guy in the background. Looks like a 80"s video game threw up on him. That's hideous.

That is the definition of a Cosby sweater

2 hours ago, Hobbes said:

If Tennessee pays a buyout is means their internal investigation couldn't find any grounds for firing with cause. If their internal investigation with such high incentives (a 12 mil buyout) couldn't find anything it is highly unlikely the NCAA would either. 

This isn’t correct. Tenn can find stuff and claim cause but won’t litigate, because it would require them to publicize recruting violations, so they will likely agree to a confidential settlement even if they found some dirt.

1 hour ago, cafe society said:

What happens if we hire him and he's here for three years and then the NCAA drops the hammer on him?  Do we have liability in that case, or do we just have to fire him?

As long as it’s only violations he committed at Tenn, then UT likely wouldn’t be punished as an institution, besides the limits on Pruitt. Sometimes a school bring a coach with a show cause can get penalized by the NCAA, but I don’t think that’s hold happen if UT had already hired him before the show cause. Not sure if there’s been a scenario like this recently. 

The limits on Pruitt would likely make it not worth keeping Pruitt though, so we’d likely have to find a new DC. UT would also get heavily punished if Pruitt committed a new violation at UT. In other words, I doubt we’d keep him if the NCAA levied a show cause after we hire him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

This isn’t correct. Tenn can find stuff and claim cause but won’t litigate, because it would require them to publicize recruting violations, so they will likely agree to a confidential settlement even if they found some dirt.

As long as it’s only violations he committed at Tenn, then UT likely wouldn’t be punished as an institution, besides the limits on Pruitt. Sometimes a school bring a coach with a show cause can get penalized by the NCAA, but I don’t think that’s hold happen if UT had already hired him before the show cause. Not sure if there’s been a scenario like this recently. 

The limits on Pruitt would likely make it not worth keeping Pruitt though, so we’d likely have to find a new DC. UT would also get heavily punished if Pruitt committed a new violation at UT. In other words, I doubt we’d keep him if the NCAA levied a show cause after we hire him. 

We didn’t get in trouble when Chris Vaughn’s issues at ole miss were exposed. We just had to (or chose to) fire and replace him. 

21 minutes ago, TBD said:

I check in on the thread to see if we have an update on a DC to find out we are just following the day-to-day of a coache’s wife.  You guys need to fucking focus!   We need this hire to to be right!.......By the way, anyone know if she has gained employment in the area?   Asking for a friend....

All that matters is that she and Sark’s wife look like they fuck & are happy with their men. Men who get fucked on a daily basis perform great at work. We’re set. The coaches take care of the positions on the field and their wives handle all the positions at home. Kendra Scott’s next husband has nothing to worry about. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We didn’t get in trouble when Chris Vaughn’s issues at ole miss were exposed. We just had to (or chose to) fire and replace him. 

Yeah, that’s what I expect would happen. School penalties are usually only when you hire a coach with a show cause already in place. 

Our first choice was Muschamp, he said no for reasons and then we went to plan B and started interviewing guys. It comes out that maybe Saban wants to replace Golding with Lanning so now Golden is of interest to us. Saban either decides not to make a move because of all the turnover or Lanning turns him down, Sark then goes to Lanning to gauge interest and he says no. Sark won't extra fuck Saban because he owes him alot and moves on from Golding. Now we're in a holding pattern to determine our best options but nothing is fucked here dude. I think we wind up with either Arnett or Ainsley with Lupoi as Co-DC. Pruitt simply has too much uncertainty to have a job next year. This is playing out pretty much like the HC search did, there was 1 consensus #1 who turns us down and we then vet plan Bs and go with the best option.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/id/FTH860-1610816310-17-0-86

Since we got nothing for sure, let's start tracking planes. Bryan Brown coming from Louisville to interview? Not a big name for sure, but young and upcoming. Not saying I want him, but might as well look at everything. 

Or hear me out, it could be one of any combination of the 1.5 million people that live in Austin and Louisville.

47 minutes ago, TBD said:

they’re married? I thought she was just his sleazy stripper girlfriend. 

Cross posting from the recruiting board: Rumor on USC and Aggy board that Sark lied to everybody and Stan is leaving after NSD 2 to join Urban in Jacksonville. Thus the Ingram portal and impending LJ to aggy pick.

Edited by Sir Ulrich
Clarification
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

46 minutes ago, TBD said:

If I’m him, I tell her to work the Dallas clubs during football season, big bucks in dal., no distractions for coaching staff. Then during off season  I would tell her I want her in Austin clubs at least 4 nights a week to stay in shape.  Bring in all that cash, invest it in mutual funds and have enough for her to retire in 5 years.  

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Or maybe Stan is going back to the NFL. Drayton has nothing to do with Ingram leaving

3 minutes ago, Walker_Texas_Ranger_23 said:

Lied about what?

My bad forgot to clarify that they are saying he is going to Jacksonville with Urban after signing day 

7 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Cross posting from the recruiting board: Rumor on USC and Aggy board that Sark lied to everybody and Stan is leaving after NSD 2. Thus the Ingram portal and impending LJ to aggy pick.

load of crap I know for a fact that Drayton is recruiting 2022 and 2023 kids hard right now for Texas. We just lost the recruiting battle we don't need to make an excuse

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Cross posting from the recruiting board: Rumor on USC and Aggy board that Sark lied to everybody and Stan is leaving after NSD 2. Thus the Ingram portal and impending LJ to aggy pick.

They just pulled that out of their ass. Drayton isn’t leaving and word is he and Urban aren’t as tight as most think

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Or Ingram is a 3rd string RB and Johnson has been leaning to A&M for a while we screwed around all year.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RGBIII said:

They just pulled that out of their ass. Drayton isn’t leaving and word is he and Urban aren’t as tight as most think

Agreed. I would think Drayton is smart enough to realize that working under Scott Linehan is a death sentence. Sark is either the #1 or #2 offensive mind in CFB (Riley being the other). Linehan can barely put together a half decent pass play.

Cross posting from the recruiting board: Rumor on USC and Aggy board that Sark lied to everybody and Stan is leaving after NSD 2 to join Urban in Jacksonville. Thus the Ingram portal and impending LJ to aggy pick.

Damn, can’t believe Ingram knew all of this when he opted out a month before Herman was fired.
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fuck Urban Meyer.  I hope he strokes out on the sideline during a JAX game.

Why? I hope he fails spectacularly. Then, he has to go back to Ohio after Day takes an NFL gig before absolutely cratering his legacy with a shitty run there. Then, he has a long and lucid life for him to stew about it for 40 years....but that's just me.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Why? I hope he fails spectacularly. Then, he has to go back to Ohio after Day takes an NFL gig before absolutely cratering his legacy with a shitty run there. Then, he has a long and lucid life for him to stew about it for 40 years....but that's just me.

I just want to watch him fail spectacularly and then have a massive and debilitating stroke.  Then he can shit and piss his pants and think about how he fucked up for 40 years

Just now, futureman said:

not yet. and it won’t be brooks. I think people just remember a couple bonehead plays and forget that ingram has a career average over 5 ypc. 

He’s not a bad back, but when you fumble at the one yard line and lose a game because of it you’re going to be in the doghouse for a while.