Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

I have two neighbors, brothers.  One across the street and the other down the street.  One went to Texas and the other ou.  Eddie the younger geezer is a Tx Alum.  He prides himself as the smarter, better looking and funnier one.  He likes to park his burnt orange stingray vet in his older brothers driveway on occasion to wash and wax it.  He invites me over to shoot the shit and make fun of his brother.  He says that if his brother wasn't such a moron the family oil business daddy left him and not Eddie wouldn't have gone to shit.  Some funny shit. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Who the fuck are these new guys who think anyone gives a shit who they are or half a shit about their life story? Sit the fuck back, shut the fuck up, and lurk for a while. 

And if you've already lurked for a while then go back and lurk forever. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jg5xc0ebpq3alqcsj2

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Who the fuck are these new guys who think anyone gives a shit who they are or half a shit about their life story? Sit the fuck back, shut the fuck up, and lurk for a while. 

Sheesh. You probably don't have many friends other than ones online and it shows. Big basement dweller vibes

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 9

You guys are SO sure that I'm "trolling" that I'm going to check out. If I've offended anyone with my use of "OUr" instead of "our", I apologize. I never meant to troll, or incite, or make anyone mad. You have a great offensive mind coming in. We have a great offensive mind as the Head Coach. I want his hand OFF the defense. I want Riley to trust the DC he hires, and I hope Sark does the same. You've convinced me that the few defensive position coaches that you've hired are solid, but the message remains. Trust the DC, and if it doesn;t work out on D, fire the DC, and keep Sark. I think he'll succeed.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 22

9 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

2 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Justin Wells losing his credibility lmaoo

What the fuck do these have to do with this thread? You are aware that there are other threads on this site, correct?

• Hook 'Em 4

24 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Fuckin' Awesome Huck !!!  🤘

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

I apologize, I meant no disrespect

None taken man.  This place is a blast.  Information will come out and it generally shows up here very quickly.  In between, you get dietary diaries,  stories of cooked briskets, bourbons drank,  models turned down and take turns roshamboing one another. ....and dog piling the new guys! 

Edited by Bigbend1812
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

You guys are SO sure that I'm "trolling" that I'm going to check out. If I've offended anyone with my use of "OUr" instead of "our", I apologize. I never meant to troll, or incite, or make anyone mad. You have a great offensive mind coming in. We have a great offensive mind as the Head Coach. I want his hand OFF the defense. I want Riley to trust the DC he hires, and I hope Sark does the same. You've convinced me that the few defensive position coaches that you've hired are solid, but the message remains. Trust the DC, and if it doesn;t work out on D, fire the DC, and keep Sark. I think he'll succeed.

We don't know if you're trolling, we just don't care.  Go away and let us worry about our coaching search.  

8 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

None taken man.  This place is a blast.  Information will come out and it generally shows up here very quickly.  In between, you get dietary diaries,  stories of cooked briskets, bourbons drank,  models turned down and take turns roshamboing one another. ....and dog piling the new guys! 

Thanks bro. Hook em. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

So do we need to repost the set of things needed to survive on here for the new guys?

Point 1. We don’t care about your whatever

Point 2. Your clever name is clever, but your lack of an avatar makes you an easily recognizable noob.

Point 3. Shut the fuck up and hold on... After a while dive in with a post here or there, but you come in blazing your going to get processed 

Point 4. Fuck Chip Brown and Fuck OU

Somebody else can finish off the list

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

I think Gideon focuses on ST and coaches Safeties, Joseph is passing game coordinator/ DB coach and Ansley covers Josephs and Gideons deficiencies in coaching CB

This would ne the dumbest shit imaginable. It is pretty apparent that Ainsley isn't on the menu and the Joseph will coach DBs. Not the ideal situation, but one I can be open minded about if we nail the DC hire.

1 minute ago, cdain3 said:

It honestly ridiculous.

Not many humans can make a throw like this.

Justin Wells opinion fucking sucks.

I think people fail to realize that Ewers is playing with an O-line that had four starters leave against the #1 Defense in the state, while also having to balance out a defense that lost all its starters and all but 1 back-up on the two-deep. You can be the #1 player in the country and not be able to carry your team in that situation. Klubnik also has the benefit of playing the aforementioned weak defense with a much better O-line.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So do we need to repost the set of things needed to survive on here for the new guys?

Point 1. We don’t care about your whatever

Point 2. Your clever name is clever, but your lack of an avatar makes you an easily recognizable noob.

Point 3. Shut the fuck up and hold on... After a while dive in with a post here or there, but you come in blazing your going to get processed 

Point 4. Fuck Chip Brown and Fuck OU

Somebody else can finish off the list

why can't I react to posts? is there like some probation period or something?

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 5

20 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Nothing better than recency bias 

Since we're running with this off topic shit...

As far as recency bias goes, I saw Ewers make the greatest throw I've ever seen a high school player make tonight. And I'm not sure that's that hyperbolic. 

29 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

If we are swinging for the fences why not go after the Wisconsin DC?

No thanks. I don't want anyone from the BiG. 

The BiG is the special Olympics of power conferences. Sure their coaches might look good on defense but its only because they are going up against actual fucking retards. The only halfway decent offense in that conference is OSU and even they are up and down more often than not. Is he probably a great coach? Sure. Will someone like Hippo probably come along and fart out a lot of advanced metrics to say this is a terrible take? Probably and fair enough if they do...   but I personally only want a coach who has shown at least SOME semblance of competence actually having faced offenses like they will in the big 12. That narrows down the candidate pool drastically but it shouldn't stop us from still finding someone who is actually used to facing elite athlete and not corn fed white people who run a 4.8 up and down the other side of the field. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

what does "sourced" mean?

also, I don't mean to offend by utilizing my username from other forums. I don;t do social media, and on every forum I've been on, that's the moniker I use. SEC Rant, DB, here, etc. I never mean to offend. I thought choosing a different username would be disingenous. 

You need thick skin to post on this site as a sooner. Oh, and a sense of humor. Jury is out on both.