Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

11 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

There are only a handful of kids with NFL arms out there every year. Ewers has one right now and he is just a Jr. Sark has put enough guys in the NFL to know what he is looking at. If Ewers wants to come, you take him and only him most likely.

but anwar says we should go after klubnick instead. 

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

If we are swinging for the fences why not go after the Wisconsin DC?

We have officially entered Matt Ruhle in the Urban thread here.

He isn't going anywhere. Why would he take a lateral move, to a place he has never been? Never showed any interest in going anywhere else, loves the state and the school and is pretty clear about it.

This isn't a "he got his first shot coaching there", he's from there, he played there, he was basically an analyst there, he was a position coach and then was promoted. He's well paid. 

He isn't going anywhere. 

Please people, stop fucking suggesting this guy.

50 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Who the fuck are these new guys who think anyone gives a shit who they are or half a shit about their life story? Sit the fuck back, shut the fuck up, and lurk for a while. 

And if you've already lurked for a while then go back and lurk forever. 

Ole fuckign Boomer Shakespeare in Ft. Collins "while we have a spirited rivalry on the field, we here in Norman wish you will learn from our mistakes.  Allow me to tell you about Sir Lincoln Riley's first year where he employed drunk Shrek Stoops as his DC."

Go away, don't care.  drink your cheap craft beer in Ft. Collins and keep this about UT.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

And Stafford has thrown for what, 50,000 yards in the NFL? And has one of the biggest arms ever. 

You're reinforcing my point.

You don't have that guy on ignore? 

Look if anyone doesn't have that guy on ignore at this point, you are doing it wrong.

Don't pay any attention to that rube or his downright terrible posts and opinions.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Ole fuckign Boomer Shakespeare in Ft. Collins "while we have a spirited rivalry on the field, we here in Norman wish you will learn from our mistakes.  Allow me to tell you about Sir Lincoln Riley's first year where he employed drunk Shrek Stoops as his DC."

Go away, don't care.  drink your cheap craft beer in Ft. Collins and keep this about UT.

Boulder, bitch. Ft. Collins is for people who went to shit schools like UT, and can't afford to live in Boulder.😉

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 44

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

You don't have that guy on ignore? 

Look if anyone doesn't have that guy on ignore at this point, you are doing it wrong.

Don't pay any attention to that rube or his downright terrible posts and opinions.

No. I don't have a problem with him and generally can tell whether or not he's trolling. 

• Like 1

Just now, ztejas said:

No. I don't have a problem with him and generally can tell whether or not he's trolling. 

Well ok then. He has a years long history of shit opinions, being a general moron and being a bad troll.

I assume the only people who don't have him on ignore don't know how to do so

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MAGS® said:

My great great grandparents stole a total of 80 acres from native Americans...   they then passed the land down generation after generation till my grandfather sold it when i was a kid...  my mother and father were both raised in bfe oklahoma.  (Dad was a osu grad thank god)  All my uncles however are sooner goobers....   I spent my summers in Ok working harvest and dealing with okies on a reg.   Point being, my ancestry (yes i hate my sooner souless blood), my parents and grandparents all had me watching Oklahoma football growing up....guess what, I made a free will choice to choose wisely and not support that school....   

Editors note:    i was born in Texas and raised in Texas, (my parents were smart enough to escape)  I disavowed my heritage long ago.   I still bear the sins of my ancestors ..

All will be forgiven once you post pics of your wife.

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

Well ok then. He has a years long history of shit opinions, being a general moron and being a bad troll.

I assume the only people who don't have him on ignore don't know how to do so

I have like 3 people on ignore. It's a very low bar for me. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

Boulder, bitch. Ft. Collins is for people who went to shit schools like UT, and can't afford to live in Boulder.😉

So is Boulder for people that went to shit schools like OU and can't afford to live in Austin?

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Fair enough, I used to be that way too until I realized how much better life would be without having to read the constant shitty and uninformed posts some folks make. You do you!

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So is Boulder for people that went to shit schools like OU and can't afford to live in Austin?

As someone who lives in Denver, I can say that Boulder is stupid tiny austin. Dumber students, smaller tech startups, and worse food. It is like Austin when it decided to be Austin and fucked up it's first attempt.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Fuck that. You wind up missing (the occasional) good shit. 

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

Fair enough, I used to be that way too until I realized how much better life would be without having to read the constant shitty and uninformed posts some folks make. You do you!

A function that would allow us to ignore new posters would be more preferable, to me at least. 

7 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

As someone who lives in Denver, I can say that Boulder is stupid tiny austin. Dumber students, smaller tech startups, and worse food. It is like Austin when it decided to be Austin and fucked up it's first attempt.

I used to live in Denver.  Boulder is beautiful, but CU is full of coastal posers who either wanted to get away from the crowd or couldn't get into a coastal school.  I'd live in Boulder, but yeah, it's not something I'd brag about, especially on a UT board.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Sal said:

Better than spewing verbal diarrhea all over the board. I add more value in 20 comments than you do in 2,000.  

I am sure Huck will deliver his last 2000 posts as rebuttal soon. He may be a pedantic asshole, but he is our pedantic asshole. 

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

And there it is.....

IT WAS A JOKE!

Apologizing for "trolling" when I never trolled. I make TWO jokes, the last WITH a wink smiley face. My best friend is a Longhorn fan, and lives in Boulder. There's about as many chrome Longhorn chrome attachments on cars here as there are are CU stickers, becuase CU has no fans. Austin loves Boulder / Boulder loves Austin, and I'm happy to meet Austin transplants. I have three close Longhorn fans from TX. JFC, ya'll. 

And I'm aware UT is a good school! 

Edited by BoomerSooner2578
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 21

40 minutes ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

If people like you occupy Boulder then I feel better about my decision to live in Ft. Collins. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

I guess you get pretty good connectivity from that card board box you reside in on Pearl Street.  You could probably afford a double wide in the Oklahoma panhandle with change placed in your cup today.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, futureman said:

Temple is a shit town and I don’t understand your reference. 

Grasshopper,

I was remembering Bret Stafford.  Who ended up selling tile & carpet in Temple, Belton & Harker Heights to Ft. Hood personnel.  While he was trying to fish for a living.