Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

19 minutes ago, Modessit said:

When I was stationed in Denver (Aurora actually) I won B-52s tickets from a radio station for a concert in Boulder. I didn't go.

I wouldn't have gone to a B-52's concert here, either. (unless they PROMISED to play "Rock Lobster") JK, I wouldn't have gone. My buddy played Chautauqua, with his "new band," and i didn't go. I didn't want to be backstage, and fake my level of hatred for him, and not say anything about how much he fucked over my OTHER buddies, who were his former bandmates. Back to football. I've been accused of trolling, I don't want be accused of derailing. 

Edited by BoomerSooner2578
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

4 hours ago, CowtownHorn said:

image.gif.ca47a22de3c076aed08060440cc4e39e.gif

If I wanted to break your balls, I'd be a dick about the recent rivalry outcomes.

BTW, pure coicidence, I had recently had to look up what song was playing while Tommy and Jimmy were beating Billy Batts, and was surprised at what I'd found, It's Donovan- Atlantis.

Song starts at 1:50

Edited by BoomerSooner2578
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 30

What, are you just talking to yourself now? Nothing else for trailer trash to do at night in motherfucking Boulder? Are all your fuckbuddy cousins in a meth stupor leaving you to jack off all over this thread?

You have a much higher estimation of your banal musings than the rest of us. Shut the fuck up and stop polluting this thread.

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't see that he was gone. Fuck that guy anyway.

Edited by Reese Bennett
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

What, are you just talking to yourself now? Nothing else for trailer trash to do at night in motherfucking Boulder? Are all your fuckbuddy cousins in a meth stupor leaving you to jack off all over this thread?

You have a much higher estimation of your banal musings than the rest of us. Shut the fuck up and stop polluting this thread.

Edit: Nevermind. I didn't see that he was gone. Fuck that guy anyway.

nope, reposding to other posters.

You want an asshole? I'll show you an asshole

I'm gonna lose to OU THIS many times

Class of 2017 QB prospect Sam Ehlinger commits to Texas with fantastic baby  photo | USA TODAY High School Sports

Texas fucking sucks now, and you ALLLLLLL know it. Good luck. You'll need it vs. Riley. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 111

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Gideons International is an evangelical Christian association founded in 1899 in Wisconsin. The Gideons' primary activity is distributing copies of the Bible free of charge. This Bible distribution is a worldwide enterprise taking place in around 200 countries, territories and possessions.

So Blake will help make sure people don’t drop the Bible’s!

On 1/15/2021 at 9:11 AM, Caver60 said:

I think this years Bama on field coaching staff didn’t include a single coach who was on the field in 2017 when they won it last.

Another crazy bit: I think it’s also true that he has never had a signing class at Bama that has failed to win a national championship at some point in their 4 years on campus.

True, every player who signed at Bama since Saban has been there has a Championship ring if they stayed three years. That's crazy. As for coaches, I can't think of one who was but I was too lazy to look it up and see.

8 hours ago, BoomerSooner2578 said:

IT WAS A JOKE!

Apologizing for "trolling" when I never trolled. I make TWO jokes, the last WITH a wink smiley face. My best friend is a Longhorn fan, and lives in Boulder. There's about as many chrome Longhorn chrome attachments on cars here as there are are CU stickers, becuase CU has no fans. Austin loves Boulder / Boulder loves Austin, and I'm happy to meet Austin transplants. I have three close Longhorn fans from TX. JFC, ya'll. 

And I'm aware UT is a good school! 

Some people can deliver a punchline and some can’t. 

1 hour ago, Orange&White said:

In the last three pages of the “coaching staff” thread there are literally less than 10 posts about assembling the new coaching staff. 

There's threads with lots of tangents, and there's threads that are actively worthless, and this is the second one.

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Speaking of them, just what are the gym teachers doing during this era of remote learning?

In middle school and high school they're requiring even virtual students come to school for athletics.  Otherwise they just send out workouts.  So pretty much nothing which isn't any more or less than previous years.

13 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I really need a pic of the monkey on a leash while the Banks’ explore Austin.  Co-op, Maudies, etc.  Is that too much to ask for?

This would be an incredible t shirt

This thread needs to get back on topic. I'm going to be looking for a new mod so I can go to dinner with my wife and not have threads like this just turn into dumpster fires. More monkey as DC talk though. 

• Hook 'Em 7

Don’t be a bitch. When there’s information relevant to the thread it stays on topic. When there’s not, it meanders. But who cares?

I care, because wading through 5 pages of shit posting to find the 1 or 2 legitimate updates fucking sucks. It’s not like there aren’t plenty of other options on this site for that kind of discourse either.
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, RichUT said:

I care, because wading through 5 pages of shit posting to find the 1 or 2 legitimate updates fucking sucks. It’s not like there aren’t plenty of other options on this site for that kind of discourse either.

If I’m ever that far behind, I just scroll through looking for the popular post tag, and any screenshots posted. The popular posts will either be relevant coaching material or people bitching about the off topic material. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Don’t be a bitch. When there’s information relevant to the thread it stays on topic. When there’s not, it meanders. But who cares?

To be fair, we are creating a lot of ox-bow lakes that seem to capture people. 

Yes, you just read some top-notch riparian humor. I’ll be here all week.

Edited by Reese Bennett
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

You  do know that there is a no BS thread which contains only official updates by blacklab for you whiny bitches that only want real news right?

And that thread is great if all you care about is confirmed hires. Some of us like to follow the speculative part of the process, which is not captured there. 

BTW, all the shit posters know that there are entire fucking forums for the kind of inane and banal bullshit that you fucks insist on dragging into this topic, right?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

There's threads with lots of tangents, and there's threads that are actively worthless, and this is the second one.

It hard to have a useful thread when every probable or improbable name has been thrown and discussed and Sark continues to keep everyone in the dark. 

• Hook 'Em 1