Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

13 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Yeah, well i raise you Bull Reese who is doing podcasts on...wait for it, "Defensive Adjustments", lol.

https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/6584/podcast-retired-coach-carl-bull-reese-talks-about-defensive-adjustments

If LB is slow you must make sure he is running himself into the line much more quickly. -Bull

• Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Also fuck podcasts.  Why the fuck would I waste an hour listening to something that I could digest in 5 minutes if it was in written form.

It’s not the information you’re looking for, it’s the friends you make along the way

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hmmm said:

He's not bitching about free information.  It's more about posting in the appropriate forum/thread.  This thread might as well be titled, "so, what's on your mind right now?".   I'm not complaining - most of y'all are having good ol' fun wading through a shallow pool of meaningless shit - so, have at it.  And, this pool of meaningless shit could be organized into smaller puddles of shit, but for whatever reason, the Surly posting guidelines have completely been ignored for these coaching search threads. 

And once again, I'm not complaining.  Just pointing out a double-standard, if such a thing can exist on topical discussion. 

off topic, reported

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

If he would just explain to all the recruits how hard winning is, then they wouldn’t be mad when they get to UT and underperform with Herman. 

My username continues to be relevant, I’m both pleased and pissed. I can’t believe that these recruits expect their coach to say hi to them in the hallways all the time. To be fair it’s hard to remember kids names when you’re dogshit hammered on all their recruiting visits. Hey...umm...punter...yeah you...you’re up man. How many carries does that kid from Arizona have? 10? 12 ypc...fuck him he’s done for the day. Yeah that has to be BC’s fault somehow lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1