Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

6 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If the Golding report is true, that is a very odd turn of events. I don’t see how Sark can try to take so many coaches when Saban pulled him off the scrap heap and gave him a shot. 

Because all gas and no brakes? Can’t stop won’t stop? 

In other news, Gerry hinting we getting LJ. 

• Hook 'Em 6

11 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

If the Golding report is true, that is a very odd turn of events. I don’t see how Sark can try to take so many coaches when Saban pulled him off the scrap heap and gave him a shot. 

Because he's getting paid 5 and a half million a year to try to hire the best coaching staff he can. Saban can be pissed off all he wants, but I'm sure understands the business and holds no ill will toward sark.

Edited by Lou_Sassle
  • Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Because all gas and no brakes? Can’t stop won’t stop? 

In other news, Gerry hinting we getting LJ. 

Seriously?  After this?

image.thumb.png.fa648691831b0b19b994dc857d632179.png

(Although - just noticed - their confidence scores aren't high.)

Mind posting what Hamilton said?

9 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

I know I'm a bit late to the discussion but since people seem genuinely confused:

Director of player personnel: (Chang's old role now filled by Hughes) This is the married friend who identifies all the hot fuckable women who will be at the party and warns you which ones are crazy and which ones have herpes 

Director of recruiting: (Carrington) This is the female friend who plays wingman and helps talk up the single friend to the non-crazy / preferably disease free fuckable women

Coaches: The single friend who actually has to close the deal and gets to fuck 

Carrington has very little say/role in actually identifying the targets just as the personnel director has basically no role in trying to close on them. Evaluate Carrington by *how many targets walk through the door and evaluate Hughes by which targets were given the invitations. Two very different roles. 

This makes me feel a lot better about following the lives of high school boys.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Mind posting what Hamilton said?

Something about Rudy Tomjanovich ? and Nahlin jumping in with some shit about a Mexican restaurant. Basically nonsense but they’re letting the other posters speculate he’s ours. 

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Hey, Alabama. Next time don't fucking take all our high school football players. You're going down.

Yeah this is a far bigger deal than taking a few coaches. According to them, Saban could replace all his coaches with janitors and win championships anyway. They can fuck off.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

Yeah this is a far bigger deal than taking a few coaches. Especially when, according to them, Saban could replace all his coaches with janitors and win championships anyway. 

Because he’s taking our players. Eff him and UMtOSU.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, IDIOTsavant said:

Here's a thought: Saban doesn't do anything out of the goodness of his heart. He does it if it'll help him win. Sark is sinply applying lessons learned.

Precisely.  This dude has won so many games because he takes 0 chances with anything and pushes the envelope on whats allowed. 

2 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Apparently Pole Assassin is in Vegas. She working or did Banks go with her for a celebratory weekender? Seems weird if he got hired and then went on vacation. 2c3eef1bce781d91173e47e4e0016737.jpg

Probably gave her some money to go have fun while he gets to work.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, hobbs said:

We already took Saban's sex monkey, so what's the big deal with Golding coming.

Because Golding is Saban's chalk monkey. Bama has long run a two monkey system as their secret sauce. No sex and no chalk makes Nick a sad boy.

Probably gave her some money to go have fun while he gets to work.  
Yeah, that's what I always did with my monkey-owning stripper girlfriends:

"Hey, babe! I'm gonna be busy this weekend. Why don't you go clubbing in Vegas? Charge whatever you want! Send me pics!"
  • Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Fuck that shit. Sark doesn’t owe Saban anything. He was a huge part of winning  him another NC. Do you think Saban told Sark he wouldn’t recruit Texas as hard since he’s here now?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Something about Rudy Tomjanovich ? and Nahlin jumping in with some shit about a Mexican restaurant. Basically nonsense but they’re letting the other posters speculate he’s ours. 

Just standard 9.95 nonsense. 

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Uh, no. I told you motherfuckers from my first mention of her that she continues to work. Showed up in Tuscaloosa and started working the Birmingham/Tuscaloosa circuit and never stopped. She has danced for players that played for Bama on the reg. This is how we’re rolling boys. Let’s.Fucking.Go.

Dem knees though?!  Pass.

26 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

In other news Ray Thornton is grad transferring here. 

for non recruitniks that’s Rashann Thornton who wound up at LSU and tried to sign with Texas but Chuck said no?... class of 2016 I believe 

*Rahssan Thornton.

And no, that's not what happened. Thornton sent in his signed LOI to LSU and then called Strong trying to join the Texas recruiting class. Strong didn't outright decline him, but said he couldn't take his commitment because he already formally signed with LSU.

• Hook 'Em 1