Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Here is the Nolan Ryan Snow Monkey story from The Ticket: https://www.theunticket.com/nolan-ryan-talks-about-snow-monkeys/

it's 5 min, and a million percent worth your time.

it includes the line "the lady that is the head of the snow monkeys", talks about thousands of them in the trees, Nolan saying "I was standing there like petrified wood" , hershey kisses, and snow monkey birth control.

Edited by NoName
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, NoName said:

Here is the Nolan Ryan Snow Monkey story from The Ticket: https://www.theunticket.com/nolan-ryan-talks-about-snow-monkeys/

it's 5 min, and a million percent worth your time.

it includes the line "the lady that is the head of the snow monkeys", talks about thousands of them in the trees, Nolan saying "I was standing there like petrified wood" , hershey kisses, and snow monkey birth control.

This is awesome.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

This is one of the biggest piece of shit updates ever made by a $9.95er group. 

1) Anyone claiming anything about Golding pre-title game is full of fucking shit. Had that made up nonsense been real, something would have came of it quickly. Fuck these guys for trying to protect that premise in case Golding actually winds up with an offer. 

2) If you have a scoop and you’re paid to provide it, and then you announce that you can’t provide it, you should refund all of your fucking money to your subscribers, you piece of shit. There is no future scoop to protect that is more valuable than actual knowledge of who Texas is interviewing for the DC right now. 

Anyone defending those fuckfaces after that update should get neg-bombed off of this site. 

My only issue with this post is that I feel we should reserve the "fuckface" appellation for Tom Herman.

48 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Also, the monkey discussion is giving me flashbacks. I was attacked by a roving band of Japanese snowmonkeys while fishing on the Pedernales River in the mid-90’s. They’d long ago escaped from the South Texas Primate Rescue center. It was a haunting experience. I wonder if this broad uses her monkey as a means of keeping Banks in line. They have an instinct for slapping dickheads hard across the face until the man submits. 

Oh, hey everyone- Were now joined by the <fake> “Nolan Ryan”.  
What cha been up to, Nolan?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I have to tell you, I don’t understand the Nolan Ryan references. 

Many years ago, Nolan Ryan was on The Ticket in Dallas and recounted a hilarious story about his own brush with snow monkeys. When Fake Nolan Ryan comes on now, he often references the snow monkeys.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, closetojumping said:

I have to tell you, I don’t understand the Nolan Ryan references. 

Well, good morning CTJ- If I may, for just a second; “Teach the Master”....> You would’ve understood the references if you’d bothered to read posts #11854, 11855 and 11857. However, I don’t have the time, nor the inclination (nevertheless the patience) to educate your simpleton mind you worthless Pleeb.

Off that topic, but more to the actual topic of the thread (stick with me, here)> I think you, in all actuality, DO get the Nolan RYAN references and you’re just smoke screening us because you’re in the know. And you know the new DC is going to be, RYAN Nielsen. 

How’d I do? 😉🤘🏻

Also, the monkey discussion is giving me flashbacks. I was attacked by a roving band of Japanese snowmonkeys while fishing on the Pedernales River in the mid-90’s...They have an instinct for slapping dickheads hard across the face until the man submits.

Shame we didn't have the monkey while mensa was here.

6 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

There’s noise on various other SEC boards that a bomb is about to drop at Tennessee. This would be about the 5th time in the last few weeks that said bomb were dropping. It’s a stubborn bomb.  

Appropriate because same orange:

Fixing to drop a bomb

Edited by closetohumping
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

i REALLY don't want Pruitt just because of the shitstorm that is coming there.

i hope they say that Fulmer isn't going be the AD anymore, he is going to be the football coach. that would be hilarious to see that train wreck in 2021

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

So if Tenn finally cuts Pruitt lose, it would I take it also free up his staff to go where they want or at least provide them cover to leave.  Could it be Ansley instead and we have been waiting on the completion of the internal investigation to make sure he is clear?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Laxtonto said:

So if Tenn finally cuts Pruitt lose, it would I take it also free up his staff to go where they want or at least provide them cover to leave.  Could it be Ansley instead and we have been waiting on the completion of the internal investigation to make sure he is clear?

here is a list of their 2020 staff in case folks were curious:

3NiVjmgU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

SIAP, but say we did hire Pruitt and he eventually gets hit with a show cause, what exactly would that mean?  We have to let him go?  Can't recruit?

The NCAA could put penalties on him that prevent him from recruiting which we'd have to comply with and if he is caught in any more violations while at Texas we could face hefty penalties too. In most instances the coach is let go if he's hired somewhere else and NCAA penalties later come out. see Chris Vaughn

15 minutes ago, NoName said:

i REALLY don't want Pruitt just because of the shitstorm that is coming there.

i hope they say that Fulmer isn't going be the AD anymore, he is going to be the football coach. that would be hilarious to see that train wreck in 2021

Unless in the agreement of taking no buyout that there is some kind of gag order or something. Who knows what the agreements will be....I'm interested to see this play out.