Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

Guys, I've been fucking buried at work. Does this mean we are done hiring? did we fill all the slots? Coaching staff fully assembled?

One more coach - CB, iLB or DE/rush end. I would go CB but iLB is more likely.

• Hook 'Em 1

Was anything definitive said on Carrington's status or are we in wait and see mode still?

Love the coaching ability on defensive side of the ball, but sure would like to hang onto Carrington to help recruit as it seems the defensive staff could be a little behind the offensive side as far as recruiting ability.  I'm sure Sark has his support staff as well, but BC has the current local connections and could help us not have any hop-off issues through the transition.  

• Like 1

Just now, JPETERMAN said:

Was anything definitive said on Carrington's status or are we in wait and see mode still?

Love the coaching ability on defensive side of the ball, but sure would like to hang onto Carrington to help recruit as it seems the defensive staff could be a little behind the offensive side as far as recruiting ability.  I'm sure Sark has his support staff as well, but BC has the current local connections and could help us not have any hop-off issues through the transition.  

pretty sure he's staying

23 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

Looking forward to the OU bunker video after PK’s 2-2-3-4 defense shuts them down.

giphy.gif 

22 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

You're counting 2021 as a Sark transition class, when Herman wasn't fired until after NSD1? 

A transition class is the class during which the old coach is fired and the new coach is hired, so yes 2021 is the transition class, which will be followed up by the 2022 new coach bump class that will have us all looking like this

tenor.gif 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I saw "Quick Thoughts" and then that it was from Ian Boyd, with a spoiler, and I thought: "No fucking way this is going to be 'quick'" and hahahahahahaha after I clicked the spoiler. That fucking guy is greatness in his obliviousness.

Hell is a very small place, and Ian Boyd will be sitting there, waiting to read me aloud all of his write-ups. I doubt we could get through the entire catalogue once, if only given eternity to get through it. I'm going to call HenryJames and proceed to just start reading this latest text wall to him until he hangs up.

tenor.gif

Excited for the DC hire. Not sure how much credit goes to Kwiatkowski or Lake for owning Mike Leach and making him flee Wash St for Miss St. Either way, he/they were able to do what Texas DCs couldn't do all those years. That alone gives me boner that Kwiatkowski is a big time hire.

1 hour ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Requesting permission to begin jerking off.

6 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Some people, like myself, didn’t need to. Just hearing the news did the trick.

Who needs to jerk off when I can just ...

tenor.gif?itemid=5530188

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Excited for the DC hire. Not sure how much credit goes to Kwiatkowski or Lake for owning Mike Leach and making him flee Wash St for Miss St. Either way, he/they were able to do what Texas DCs couldn't do all those years. That alone gives me boner that Kwiatkowski is a big time hire.

Read the husky board and a few tweets from Oregon fans and most credit PK.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just popped in to say CONGRATS SURLY!  You motherfuckers did it.  You scooped the 9.95ers and I knew exactly who this guy was before it was official.  I also already know that I should be happy about the hire.

Nice work everyone.  I will be back later tonight to read 30 pages of celebration, uniform changes, defense names and whatever else is in this mess of a thread.

• Hook 'Em 4

Just popped in to say CONGRATS SURLY!  You motherfuckers did it.  You scooped the 9.95ers and I knew exactly who this guy was before it was official.  I also already know that I should be happy about the hire.
Nice work everyone.  I will be back later tonight to read 30 pages of celebration, uniform changes, defense names and whatever else is in this mess of a thread.

So, time for a good bourbon and choice bbq? I’m in! What about a awesome cigar?

Pics or it didn’t happen!!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Can someone more in the know give a rundown on K and why he's such a good hire to those of us unfamiliar? And what's the general sentiment on what was him versus Lake?

Just gotta catch up with the thread. It's all in there. And it's mostly on-topic for once!

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 5

7 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Can someone more in the know give a rundown on K and why he's such a good hire to those of us unfamiliar? And what's the general sentiment on what was him versus Lake?

Already covered very well in this thread. For example:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I saw "Quick Thoughts" and then that it was from Ian Boyd, with a spoiler, and I thought: "No fucking way this is going to be 'quick'" and hahahahahahaha after I clicked the spoiler. That fucking guy is greatness in his obliviousness.

Hell is a very small place, and Ian Boyd will be sitting there, waiting to read me aloud all of his write-ups. I doubt we could get through the entire catalogue once, if only given eternity to get through it. I'm going to call HenryJames and proceed to just start reading this latest text wall to him until he hangs up.

Finkle is Einhorn?

Lobo is Ian Boyd?

👹