Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

3 hours ago, TexasTroll said:

Seems like the administration is pulling back on the reins of the rioters.

Safe Inauguration Day , y’all!!!

What is your malfunction....Seriously you made a similar post in the that has been deleted. How are you still even around. Take your garbage to CR and leave us the heck alone.

Edited by TexasRenegade
  • Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

take your fucking political insight and stick it up your cloak room ass you fucking cocksucking fuck. 

This is the football board, not your pulpit. 

4 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

What is your malfunction....Seriously you made a similar post in the that has been deleted. How are you still even around. Take your garbage to CR and leave us the heck alone.

It's great to see the rabid keyboard warriors never go home. "MY WHOLE FUCKING WEEK IS MUTHERFUCKING RUINED BECAUSE SOMEONE WROTE THE WORD PRESIDENT ON A FOOTBALL FORUM. NOW I CAN'T ENJOY MY BAG FULL OF DICKS! FUCK!!!!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 95

Just now, weedforyou said:

It's great to see the rabid keyboard warriors never go home. "MY WHOLE FUCKING WEEK IS MUTHERFUCKING RUINED BECAUSE SOMEONE WROTE THE WORD PRESIDENT ON A FOOTBALL FORUM. NOW I CAN'T ENJOY MY BAG FULL OF DICKS! FUCK!!!!"

Well I can certainly see how you have -30 rep after three whole posts. Go the fuck away.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

My sweet spot is between 40 and 100 yards. Anything shorter than that and I won’t have time to mentally overcome multiple immediately pulled muscles. Anything longer than that and an ambulance on site with EMTs likely won’t be enough to save me. 

Let’s go with a 100m. It takes a good 60 for my hip to unfreeze. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

So on a con call just now an aggy laughed that our new staff consists of "a drunk and two guys aggy kicked to the curb."  I simply said "congrats on Alabama's NC."

Nevertheless, I'm guessing that's the narrative on sheepfuckers.com or wherever they circle jerk.

The jokes on them.  We actually just fired a drunk.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

Well yeah, notice how none of the criticisms I leveled at him were recruiting-related? He's a strong recruiter, no one's disputing that. In terms of coaching, we can do better.

But that is exactly what we need on the defensive side of the ball. Coach K will be close enough to the LBs on a daily basis that I feel he should be able to cover any coaching deficiencies should this be the pick. If we pull a defensive volume recruiter into the mix to go with Banks on the offensive side, this is going to get fun. 

10 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

So on a con call just now an aggy laughed that our new staff consists of "a drunk and two guys aggy kicked to the curb."  I simply said "congrats on Alabama's NC."

Nevertheless, I'm guessing that's the narrative on sheepfuckers.com or wherever they circle jerk.

Alabama and Norte Dame aren’t as good jobs as A&M, hence the curb nomenclature.   

15 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

They are feeling froggy right now coming off of a top 5 season and a strong recruiting class, but make no mistake about it, they are nervous. The weren't saying that about Banks when he was at Bama and dragging his nuts across their chin this year in Texas. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1

I found this mat with different conclusions that you can jump to over here in the corner. Someone on 247 board posted that an LSU site mentioned that Eli Ricks (5* 2020 LSU CB signee) might enter the portal (you're welcome for all the specifics). The mat's conclusion that I landed on was that he knows Raymond is leaving (never mind that Jeff Banks was his primary recruiter from Alabama and, because he went to Mater Dei before transferring to IMG, he likely has a relationship with Sark). 

I guess he could leave even if Raymond was staying, but that seems like a wild turn of events for someone that played in 10 games as a freshman.

Edited by Dummy
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Source: Alabama is hiring Doug Marrone as offensive line coach. 

Is already now in town in Tuscaloosa. 

Comes to Alabama after four seasons as the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Not getting Stoutland is a mistake.  I wonder if he saw BOB there and was like no thanks.  I'm more curious as to what papa Brock thinks about a former OL washout that was cut at nearly every team he tried out for be the coach his son to be "legendary".  Not only that but didn't he quit on Buffalo and told the team via text?  BOB and Marrone are no prize.  This should get interesting.  

Edited by RollLeft
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Some strength coaches make the drill sergeant vibe work. They just need to get results or the team will revolt.

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Starting off great!

image.thumb.png.8311c72f7d2cd1ded87f2f5b8679f91a.png

Judging by recent Twitter/IG post....thanks a lot pole assassin and Banks!

well considering we have staff flying in  from all over thaw country, I would not be shocked that everyone is being quarantined. I would not be surprised if the only person not in quarantine is the strength coach and he has probably been in some form of isolation from everyone as soon as he knew Sark was likely to bring him in.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Source: Alabama is hiring Doug Marrone as offensive line coach. 

Is already now in town in Tuscaloosa. 

Comes to Alabama after four seasons as the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

This is absolutely amazing. Saban hires former NFL head coaches as position and coordinator coaches at Bama. This is how you build and maintain a dynasty. 

How does Saban manage all the egos within his staff? Will he say shit like "Bill (O'Brien), I know you coached the Texans but you fucking suck as a coordinator. Get your shit together!"

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Starting off great!

I heard the Alabama Monkey strain of Covid manifests with people making questionable life decisions for $1 bills.  Let’s stay safe out there.  

Just now, crash_davis said:

This is absolutely amazing. Saban hires former NFL head coaches as position and coordinator coaches at Bama. This is how you build and maintain a dynasty. 

How does Saban manage all the egos within his staff? Will he say shit like "Bill (O'Brien), I know you coached the Texans but you fucking suck as a coordinator. Get your shit together!"

I doubt he’ll mention the Texans

16 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Not getting Stoutland is a mistake.  I wonder if he saw BOB there and was like no thanks.  I'm more curious as to what papa Brock thinks about a former OL washout that was cut at nearly every team he tried out for?  Not only that but didn't he quit on Buffalo and told the team via text?  BOB and Marrone are no prize.  This should get interesting.  

1200px-508Stoutland.png

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dummy said:

I found this mat with different conclusions that you can jump to over here in the corner. Someone on 247 board posted that an LSU site mentioned that Eli Ricks (5* 2020 LSU CB signee) might enter the portal (you're welcome for all the specifics). The mat's conclusion that I landed on was that he knows Raymond is leaving (never mind that Jeff Banks was his primary recruiter from Alabama and, because he went to Mater Dei before transferring to IMG, he likely has a relationship with Sark). 

I guess he could leave even if Raymond was staying, but that seems like a wild turn of events for someone that played in 10 games as a freshman.

IMG_9986.GIF

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Dijon Robinson said:

Still clinging to the idea we offered Lanning. Meanwhile, we got a much better and more proven DC

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Not getting Stoutland is a mistake.  I wonder if he saw BOB there and was like no thanks.  I'm more curious as to what papa Brock thinks about a former OL washout that was cut at nearly every team he tried out for?  Not only that but didn't he quit on Buffalo and told the team via text?  BOB and Marrone are no prize.  This should get interesting.  

Fuck the Brocks. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

He was good at his job at K-State but massively disappointed here. I guess the hope is that Herman really was meddling a lot in his work.

Somewhere I read that Herman massively interferes with the WR room / recruiting.  Given how bad Meh was and the meh around Coleman after the Utah ass kicking, I tend to believe it.

Having watched Mims several times and Smith-Ngiba a couple of times, I feel like offering them even a little late was an epic fuck up.  Seems like that could be Tom.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Easy sell to recruits but NFL coaching experience isn't above and better the faster-evolving college game, especially player development and offense creativity.  If the NFL had that figured out, Sean McfuckingVay and coach Bro wouldn't be in the league.  Kellen Moore wouldn't be interviewing for the Eagles nor hang his hat on the late-season production of Andy Dalton.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dijon Robinson said:

The former South Carolina head coach has been entering and exiting the Bulldogs’ highly secure football complex daily this week and parking in a space at the Butts-Mehre building.

a51.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

So what’s up with Georgia that smart is a good defensive coach, but has a now highly paid dc, another co-dc, and then potentially muschamp as an analyst.  Why do they need so many DC type coaches?

Because they want a lot of talented coaches around?

Also any school in the country is taking Muschamp if he drops into your lap as an analyst so he can see his son - that's found money.

14 hours ago, Modessit said:

I've mentioned it before, but it's my fault for our 2010 record.

I have a cousin in Nebraska who used to run or moderate a big Husker fan board or FB group. Like 25-50k members. Not sure if he still does or what the name was because he's blocked me on FB.

Anyway, in 2010 we were 3-2 coming off two straight losses and Nebraska was 5-0 and ranked #5. This cousin and his brother (who went to ISU but is everything Big Red on FB) were giving me tons of shit. I didn't say much because we were sucking. After one such barrage I said out loud where anyone could hear me: "God, I don't care if we lose every other game this season as long as we can somehow beat Nebraska this weekend."

And we beat Nebraska. And then lost every other game except FIU.

And neither of my cousins said a word. Never posted anything about the game. You'd think it never happened.

Btw: My cousin blocked me on FB after he posted something to Nebraska fans about "What is something you always hear at Memorial Stadium?" and I answered, "Texas wins!" amongst all of his followers.

Actually I will have to take the blame away from you and give it to someone more deserving.

After the last snap in the victory formation Matt Millen says...."Shawn, Texas is not gonna lose the rest of the year. You watch."

He doomed the team. 

Fact.

you blew it GIF

1 hour ago, Liquor and Poker said:

A drunk and those two same coaches were a part of their best season in 80 years soooo

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Starting off great!

Maybe they’re just “quarantining” to escape the dumb-ass questions from the likes of Fat Ketch, FUCB, Mike-pull my-Finger, Eric NAHlin and all the other idoit $9.95’ers...?

• Haha 1