Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

21 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

If its true that a deal was done then boosters blocked the hire then there is no way Tosh is the hire. You don't try to hire a bumbling idiot only to fall back onto a top 5 recruiter. In this case Marve probably gets announced sometime today

That literally just happened with Stoops/Kwiatkowski

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

So it was a bad game of telephone and a Gump that wanted to get a scoop first...

Hey we heard Stoops has been one of Sarks choices at LB coach and all the other options have said no

Gump:Sark may hire Stoops!

Texas995ers: Stark is hiring Stoops?!?

Surly: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE Kill CDC, burn down the stadium and kill Sark

CDC at 6 this morning when he woke up and is taking his morning shit: WTF are all of these angry emails abotu hiring Stoops? Call Sark..

Sark to CDC: WTF is wrong with people, IO ahve been trying to finish hiring Marve or Tosh all night and got our guy and are ready to annoucne this afternoon according to legal. Ill leak this to the press

Surly: YAY we did it... I got rid of Stoops!!

I choose to blame CJ. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dijon Robinson said:

Gotta say, unless I missed it somewhere in the craziness, I'm a little disappointed we didn't at least get one prime CTJ rant out of this ten-hour rollercoaster

We did get a lot of middle fingers from him though

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

"I'm sober now but I'm still stupid" is the worst victory lap I've ever seen.

I don't know. It is kind of sweet. I think I will go with "I'm not sober but I'm still stupid" after I beat everyone's ass in the 50 and take a Revenge of the Nerds style victory stroll around the stadium.

Edited by Bevo

2 minutes ago, 9.95-ers suck ass said:

Can we please stop acting like TFB, FCB, or anyone else’s 9.95 sources are worth a shit?

These guys do nothing but add negativity to the Texas football program and embarrass the University, all for the sweet sweet prize of being first on Twitter.

Fuck them all. Lowlifes.

username checks out

Just now, touchthemonolith said:

Maybe if it's Stoops he can give us some insight on how Riley runs his offense for the RRS?

Please, someone tell me something to justify this decision.

we already hired one dude (who was an offensive coach) to try and tell us this

unfortunately for Herman...

tenor.gif?itemid=5056977

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, 9.95-ers suck ass said:

Can we please stop acting like TFB, FCB, or anyone else’s 9.95 sources are worth a shit?

These guys do nothing but add negativity to the Texas football program and embarrass the University, all for the sweet sweet prize of being first on Twitter.

Fuck them all. Lowlifes.

The fact that you created this sock to say this and didn’t have the balls to do it under your primary screen name is the most embarrassing aspect of this subject.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Anyone willing to believe that this was just a hoax or trial balloon is a fucking idiot. This fucking clown was hired and the money revolted, and they should have. And I don't mean, one BMD had a problem. Since last night, shit apparently went fucking nuts for CDC and Hartzell, and it should have.

This was an orchestrated hire by Sarkisian, and it is a fucking problem. We saw Strong do this with Shawn Watson. Herman hired Horny, but he wasn't trying to pull one over. He was just oblivious and wound up surprised that there was blowback but stuck with his guy anyway. I am sick and fucking tired of watching average intelligence-level men elevated to a position of power and feeling like they can do whatever the fuck they want, even with an entire fanbase in revolt, because they think they're smarter than everybody else.

Gordon Ramsay Wow GIF by FOX TV

asks russian GIF

Edited by NoName

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Anyone willing to believe that this was just a hoax or trial balloon is a fucking idiot. This fucking clown was hired and the money revolted, and they should have. And I don't mean, one BMD had a problem. Since last night, shit apparently went fucking nuts for CDC and Hartzell, and it should have.

I just went through about 10 pages happily negging any idiot trying to rationalize the Stoops hire. @Hank_Hill and @closetohumping were stars of the show with their abject stupidity on the pages from 285-292/3. Just some epically bad shit. I thought watching people defend the Watson hire at the time, or the Horny hire ("oh Shaggy posters, what's the big deal with hiring a rape orchestrator anyway?"), or the Valai hire was nauseating and unbelievable, but there were actually people on this thread basically already parroting "trust Sark". No thanks. 

This was an orchestrated hire by Sarkisian, and it is a fucking problem. We saw Strong do this with Shawn Watson. Herman hired Horny, but he wasn't trying to pull one over. He was just oblivious and wound up surprised that there was blowback but stuck with his guy anyway. I am sick and fucking tired of watching average intelligence-level men elevated to a position of power and feeling like they can do whatever the fuck they want, even with an entire fanbase in revolt, because they think they're smarter than everybody else.

Football isn't a complicated enterprise. Tracking coaching personnel and performance isn't complicated either. There are mountains of information freely available regarding these coaches and their work history and personal lives. We don't have access to what happens inside a program's walls, but that's it for the limits. People funding this fucking enterprise and making Sarkisian, Strong, and Herman rich beyond their wildest dreams aren't morons or clueless. Almost everyone involved is smarter than any one of those three imbeciles. Fuck Sarkisian for this stupid shit and fuck any of you willing to play the clown and buy into the premise that the dude didn't have an offer. Fuck Del Conte for letting his idiot employee attempt to pull this off, especially after they both were counseled weeks ago that Stoops couldn't be a part of the fucking plan. Going through motherfucking Zooms and kissing babies all the while knowing you were going to show us with your last hire. Motherfucking shitbag.

Tough break for @OnAComputer and his boys, as having Stoops inside the walls of Bellmont would have been a real coup for them.

image.gif.0efce42fc967a45bd717e7b110ed91f1.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I just went through about 10 pages happily negging any idiot trying to rationalize the Stoops hire. @Hank_Hill and @closetohumping were stars of the show with their abject stupidity on the pages from 285-292/3. Just some epically bad shit. I thought watching people defend the Watson hire at the time, or the Horny hire ("oh Shaggy posters, what's the big deal with hiring a rape orchestrator anyway?"), or the Valai hire was nauseating and unbelievable, but there were actually people on this thread basically already parroting "trust Sark". No thanks. 

Football isn't a complicated enterprise. Tracking coaching personnel and performance isn't complicated either. There are mountains of information freely available regarding these coaches and their work history and personal lives. We don't have access to what happens inside a program's walls, but that's it for the limits. People funding this fucking enterprise and making Sarkisian, Strong, and Herman rich beyond their wildest dreams aren't morons or clueless. Almost everyone involved is smarter than any one of those three imbeciles. Fuck Sarkisian for this stupid shit and fuck any of you willing to play the clown and buy into the premise that the dude didn't have an offer. Fuck Del Conte for letting his idiot employee attempt to pull this off, especially after they both were counseled weeks ago that Stoops couldn't be a part of the fucking plan. Going through motherfucking Zooms and kissing babies all the while knowing you were going to show us with your last hire. Motherfucking shitbag.

Tough break for @OnAComputer and his boys, as having Stoops inside the walls of Bellmont would have been a real coup for them.

On the bright side, Sark didn't double down.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

yep they lost my trust trying to pull this shit.  this isn't good.  mike fucking stoops man.  are you fucking kidding me, it made my blood boil when i read it last night.  fucking asshole.