Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one. Steak is obviously superior but chicken in a good citrus marinade is excellent. Bacon wrapped shrimp fajitas will always be the best for me though.
it IS NOT fajitas. fajitas is the diaphram muscle of the bovine. the name you want is chicken tacos al carbon. no shrimp fajitas either.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Probably shouldn't ask me.  I married a stripper and have a kid that went to aggy

I did not marry a stripper and still have a kid that went to ATM. I'm trying to figure out which of us did it worse.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

That Pruitt news is from a fake account.

Not only that, the fucking guy wouldn't pass a compliance check at Texas any time in our lifetimes. Bo Davis struggled to get across the finish line. We probably don't even want to know what the fuck they're finding with Raymond. People here think Jeremy fucking Pruitt, being run out of Knoxville on a rail for what sounds like a steaming pile of violations, is going to waltz immediately onto the staff at Texas? Right. 

Pruitt is a true dumbass, btw. He was shown the way to cheat at Bama. So he goes to Tennessee and instead just starts slinging money in every direction without any discretion. I guess he saw Kirby Smart doing the same at Georgia with impunity, so he figured "why not?" Well, the why not is that if you don't win like Smart at UGA, you're setting yourself up for an easy fucking trapdoor at Tennessee, dipshit.

• Hook 'Em 9

10 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

I will not let myself get excited for Pruitt, I will not let myself get excited for Pruitt, I will not

I’m not going to invest too much in researching this guy until it seems like it could be a real thing, but who knows what his track record is against spread offenses like OU’s (and now ours) that put defenders in constant conflict?  I mean he seems like a meathead, and based on the incomplete picture I have of him I’d go full contrarian and take the known flaws of Ash over him right now.

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

My bad, I figured all threads in Surly-Land were like the Urban legend thread.  
I'll try to tame things down a half notch when posting.  

Were there a bunch of images of naked dudes being posted on the Urban thread? No. Shut the fuck up, stop posting for a while, maybe pay attention, and maybe you'll learn a few things. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
19 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one. Steak is obviously superior but chicken in a good citrus marinade is excellent. Bacon wrapped shrimp fajitas will always be the best for me though.

it IS NOT fajitas. fajitas is the diaphram muscle of the bovine. the name you want is chicken tacos al carbon. bo shrimp fajitas either.

I'll relay your sentiments to the 194,735 Messican restaurants in Texas. Standby for feedback.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

From Vol Nation regarding Pruit

Big Update: I hear that Pruitt went straight from interviews regarding NCAA to a meeting with AD, their internal counsel, and his private counsel.

Agree he will no way pass compliance, but he does add another name to put out there for other openings if we poach their DC

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Pruitt is a true dumbass, btw. He was shown the way to cheat at Bama. So he goes to Tennessee and instead just starts slinging money in every direction without any discretion. I guess he saw Kirby Smart doing the same at Georgia with impunity, so he figured "why not?" Well, the why not is that if you don't win like Smart at UGA, you're setting yourself up for an easy fucking trapdoor at Tennessee, dipshit.

Bagmen.  So easy, a Hugh Freeze can do it.

Mark Emmert looking around the SEC like:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Somebody posted a timeline of the whole two times he has been approached and that only last a couple of days each time. The fact that we are on week 2 of him being a possibility means the interest is very real

One of those times was aggy so... one whole time.

imagine getting worked up about the definition of fajitas instead of just enjoying every kind.
this is like the people who are snooty about people calling it champagne vs cava vs prosecco vs sparkling wine
prosecco $4.50 a fifth at costco. its tasty

What a great day. Sark is going to wreck shit. You love to see all of these guys coming with him from Alabama not because they're from Alabama, but because they're choosing Sark over Saban. Clearly the guy made a positive impression on these coaches. So he's smart. He's not a fuckface like our last coach. And he knows the stage.

First time I've been excited about Texas football since the Georgia game. 

• Hook 'Em 1