Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

5 minutes ago, Teryor said:

I think @closetojumping said he had a restriction on how long his posts can be so either someone needs to post it for him or he needs to throw it in google docs or some shit

I have to tell, and it’s pathetic, but nothing makes me laugh harder than when I don’t even try to pull a troll move off and still do. Fuck me. So good. 

I think we should file a petition for the mods to release HenryJames from the probationary yoke he’s been forced to toil under due to posting inanity. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, closetojumping said:

I have to tell, and it’s pathetic, but nothing makes me laugh harder than when I don’t even try to pull a troll move off and still do. Fuck me. So good. 

I think we should file a petition for the mods to release HenryJames from the probationary yoke he’s been forced to toil under due to posting inanity. 

FREE MY MAN HENRY JAMES HE AINT DO NOTHING WRONG!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

The repeated typing of the above will get you sourced fast.

what does "sourced" mean?

also, I don't mean to offend by utilizing my username from other forums. I don;t do social media, and on every forum I've been on, that's the moniker I use. SEC Rant, DB, here, etc. I never mean to offend. I thought choosing a different username would be disingenous. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

FYI, the curious case of why we kept Coleman/Why did we hear initially Wiggins was coming may be directly tied to the fact that there is already smoke that he is going to be Huff's OC at Marshall.

Cant blame the guy to take the OC gig there vs the WR spot here.  That would mean that everyone one the offensive side would be gone and so far replaced with BOB as OC and a rumored Rumlin as a TE/ST coach

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Can’t we just write the three legitimate DC candidate’s names on some bananas and let the monkey choose?

You clearly don't know how monkeys work. They'll grab as many with their two hands and then run. This isn't a Paul der Krake situation.

6 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

if this man don't hire somebody by tomorrow im gonna stop following this search lmao such a waste of time

I gotchu fam. I'll let Sark know that you're getting impatient and for him to get a move on. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Dummy said:

I gotchu fam. I'll let Sark know that you're getting impatient and for him to get a move on. 

so y'all talk about fajitas, bad bourbon, and monkeys for three days and I make one practical joke and I am met with hostility, lmaooooo

Edited by RaysBoomBoomRoom
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1