Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

Sark: "I've got three other voices now in the building that know our systems, know our schemes, that are well-versed in them, and I'm very comfortable with them talking to anybody about what we need to get done or what we can work on. Clearly, Kyle's going to take the lead on that as the offensive coordinator, but they're all very well versed at implementing our schemes."

19 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Sometimes our meddling BMDs do good things. This was a good thing. Thank you BMDs stopping the Mike Stoops disaster. Cheers! 

Seriously, I don't think our alums/boosters/donors are particularly demanding at all. I think that is way overstated about Texas.

A&M message boards got Mike Sherman fired while he was in a recruit's house, for fuck's sake,and that school has no football tradition other than being fucking weird.

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I mean, someone from Babylon 5 died. I'm actually shocked you're capable of posting here through your grief. I had just naturally assumed you'd be in a corner, sobbing uncontrollably and cutting yourself in turns while listening to Morrissey. Good for you, bud. 

To be fair, if we'd actually hired Mike Stoops I'd have been doing the same thing. Minus the Morrissey. Because that guy sucks and I have testicles. 

You take that back!

I wouldn't listen to Morrissey.

God. I don't even grasp why anyone would ever listen to that guy. Not my speed.

Also, you knew about the Babylon 5 cast never before I did (because I only just learned about it by reading your post), so I'm wondering how much of your post is projection. Probably all of it. Confess! You have a secret collection of Morrissey cassettes hiding in the attic, and you're attempting to divert attention from it.

Edited by Rimbo
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rimbo said:

You take that back!

I wouldn't listen to Morrissey.

God. I don't even grasp why anyone would ever listen to that guy. Not my speed.

Also, you knew about this before I did, so I'm wondering how much of your post is projection. Probably all of it. Confess! You have a secret collection of Morrissey cassettes hiding in the attic, and you're attempting to divert attention from it.

The Smiths are fucking timeless. His solo stuff .....nah.

• Hook 'Em 5

I'm personally struggling to be at the excitement level towards Sark right now that I was before last night. 

It feels like I had a banging, stacked, badass chick I just started going out with and then I found out she was texting one of her exes last night and now I have to walk around with her at my Aunt's bday party or something and knowing she's a sneaking little skank whore in my head but faking I'm still just as stoked about her as I was because that's what all my family thinks.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Seriously, I don't think our alums/boosters/donors are particularly demanding at all. I think that is way overstated about Texas.

A&M message boards got Mike Sherman fired while he was in a recruit's house, for fuck's sake,and that school has no football tradition other than being fucking weird.

I think that is true and not true depending.  They fucked up the Saban hire.

3 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

I'm personally struggling to be at the excitement level towards Sark right now that I was before last night. 

It feels like I had a banging, stacked, badass chick I just started going out with and then I found out she was texting one of her exes last night and now I have to walk around with her at my Aunt's bday party or something and knowing she's a sneaking little skank whore in my head but faking I'm still just as stoked about her as I was because that's what all my family thinks.

But is the sex good though?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, D_Goose said:

Cool story brah! How many times did you edit before hitting send?