Official Coach Sark Thread of Dominance—haters back off

SimkinsMan

Fuck the haters/Nancy’s. Put me in the camp that thinks this could be a lot of fun. We will have an exciting foot to the throat offense. Of that I have no doubt. We will have a better overall staff than we’ve dealt with for a long time now. While  that may not be much of a hill to climb considering recent history, I expect it to be a lot better overall. Getting the D coord hire is critical though and if we get that right, there is a lot to be jacked about going forward. Show me a loss.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Anyone worried about his record as a head coach, it's not that much different (worse) than sabans record at mich st.  He is roughly the same age as Saban when he went to lsu.  

point being, Could be good, could be shit. 

Well at least we will get one title before he leaves us for the Jets.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bschoolprof said:

Texas Longhorns Name Steve Sarkisian Head Football Coach

It's hard to tell with the mask, but his wife looks possibly hot.  I have a thing for black chicks.  So does Steve apparently.   

I have a thing for hot black chicks, hot white chicks, hot brown chicks, hot Asian chicks, well I guess hot chicks in general seem to be my thing.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Why Steve was hired: he’s the OC at Bama, and Bama poached too many Texas players that Tom lost  we have a home and home with Bama coming up soon. He knows how their offense operates.

Advantage Texas defense 

fify

• Hook 'Em 1

51 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Anyone worried about his record as a head coach, it's not that much different (worse) than sabans record at mich st.  He is roughly the same age as Saban when he went to lsu.  

point being, Could be good, could be shit. 

The odds of 1 over the other though is quite heavy though but maybe the 3rd time is the charm.