USMNT 2021

Napoleon

11 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

He can be an attacking right back.

10 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

More from Dest. Keep on the right side.

10 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Also this:

His highlights, along with the rest of the team’s, here. Dest’s highlights are early on because he scores the 2nd & 3rd goals of the 7 scored in the match. 

https://www.beinsports.com/us/laliga/video/laliga-highlights-real-sociedad-1-6-barcelona/1657497

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UDontKnow said:

I want this for Hoppe.

W...T...F...?!?!?

€20 Million for a guy that had a good 3 game spell a couple of months ago?

That has to be something like €5 Million with performance bonuses or sell-on fees. 

That is some amazing business by Schalke of signing the kid to a new contract and then selling him on for a very nice-to possibly-ridiculous amount for a guy who had a very nice 3 game stretch.

But as a fan, I'd love to see Bayern "train him up"... if they do that with strikers. (Usually they just buy them.)

4 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Looks like it's just a poorly sourced (probably completely made up) transfer rumor. If you're wanting to see him move from Schalke, Ajax is the much better option.

This, give me Ajax or PSV over Bayern right now. Pulisic to Bayern I'll buy right now, but not Hoppe. 

14 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

I’m in. 

mUSAh time!

Showed a really impressive burst beating a Jamacian to the ball around the 12th minute. Sargent also with a nice steal before that to get the ball in the box and leave off for Reyna.

Is Lletget the new Zusi?