Current player reactions to Sark?

MIkeHoncho

21 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Any of you twitter pros seeing reactions from the current roster to Sark?  I've only seen Bijan's.    I'm an admitted twitter dunce, so any links/screenshots are appreciated.

What did Bijan say?

From a SBNation article:

Texas players were negatively recruiting against Tom Herman

Wescott Eberts

One passage stood out:

Current players are leaving, and recruits are looking elsewhere. Then, Del Conte learned that some players currently on the roster were doing negative recruiting, telling some not to come to UT. It’s not unusual for disgruntled, outgoing players to talk negatively about a coaching staff they don’t like, though.

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

From a SBNation article:

Wescott Eberts

One passage stood out:

Current players are leaving, and recruits are looking elsewhere. Then, Del Conte learned that some players currently on the roster were doing negative recruiting, telling some not to come to UT. It’s not unusual for disgruntled, outgoing players to talk negatively about a coaching staff they don’t like, though.

“So, I thought, maybe I should wait as long as possible to fire him!”

4 minutes ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

From a SBNation article:

Wescott Eberts

One passage stood out:

Del Conte needs to inform Sark of those players.  And those players either need to be kicked off the team or confess and apologize to their teammates.  Fucking gatdamned traitors.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

We might get some more reaction today - Justin Wells is reporting a team meeting happening right now.

I sort of assumed that once the team returned from the bowl game in SA, that they were released until the beginning of the spring semester?

2 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Del Conte needs to inform Sark of those players.  And those players either need to be kicked off the team or confess and apologize to their teammates.  Fucking gatdamned traitors.

From the comments on that BON article: 

Let’s be honest let’s put the names out.
Sam Elghinger 
Jake Smith 
Keontay Ingram
Xavoin Alford
JaQuin Jackson

from comments section of same article.

You have to ask yourself a QB that has been with a Coach for 4yrs

Even tho Sam wasnt Tom’s favorite he always lifted him up to the Media always song praises. Sam on the other hand was always trying to be slick when it came to Tom it started with the injury shit Sam went on his own and said he was hurt Tom kept saying he wasnt. You never undermine your coach and medical staff going rogue like that especially to the press. 2nd it was the "song" we dont need to discuss this again but Sam’s mother was one of the 130 emails sent to Hartzell. How do you think the players in the locker room felt about there "leader" mother saying that they need to stand up straight and sing a song? Lastly has Sam said anything since Tom got fired? No good words like his 4yr head coach has given him time after time? Sam isnt the guy people think he is. Jake Smith is just a follower in my book crying over playing time so oh well I understand why he says things. The black recruits that I named well there transfer bound and once again we know why they decided to negative recruit against us.

13 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

I wonder how Brennan Eagles feels now about declaring.

I still recall him camping at UT when he was like a HS soph and thinking, "That's the kind of mega-talent we need at WR. Hope he signs with us." Dude was making one-handed snags in drills and doing all sorts of things you didn't see much of then. Of course, after he got to Texas he seemed to punch way under his weight and not physically dominate any DBs consistently. Wasted talent, in my view. Maybe he turns it on in the NFL, but as I don't watch pro ball, I guess I don't care. He failed to be the Longhorn star he should have been. So whatever.

Edited by Gut Wagon