Call Me Kat

RPM

26 minutes ago, Whitewater Horn said:

The fuck is cat cafe? Please tell me that’s not a real thing. 

Oh, they most certainly are a thing.

If you are in Houston and you want to have some coffee while surrounded by felines, you can visit El Gato Coffeehouse.  Well, not right now with whole pandemic thing going on, but when everything opens back up, you can visit.

Here is an article from 2018 about 11 cat cafes around the country that you should visit if one is so inclined to hang out with cats.

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

I once participated in a focus group for a pilot called “Blind Men” with David Puddy. It was about a bunch of window blinds salesmen. Get it? They actually made that. It was bad. I think I got $50 and some lemonade and cookies.

hey, so did we! and they called like 2 weeks later and asked questions about the ads that ran during the commercial break...which made me wonder was it really about the pilot or the ads? 

anyway...small world, that was like 25 years ago or something lol :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

I once participated in a focus group for a pilot called “Blind Men” with David Puddy. It was about a bunch of window blinds salesmen. Get it? They actually made that. It was bad. I think I got $50 and some lemonade and cookies.

Did they also draw your blood by any chance?

hey, so did we! and they called like 2 weeks later and asked questions about the ads that ran during the commercial break...which made me wonder was it really about the pilot or the ads? 
anyway...small world, that was like 25 years ago or something lol

Holiday Inn on Woodward? Think they also screened a Valerie pilot.

10 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

5 hours ago, mchookem said:

anyway...small world, that was like 25 years ago or something lol :)

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

Holiday Inn on Woodward? Think they also screened a Valerie pilot.

I'm starting to think half of Austin must have been in that focus group.  I attended at the Embassy Suites north on 35.

• Like 2

There's no way this isn't the worst show of all time.

I recently became aware that cat cafes are a real thing.  My cousin posted a video on snapchat of being at one in KC.  Those damn things were crawling all over him while he was trying to drink.  I don't get the appeal, but him and his gf are 20 somethings who try out every goofy ass hipster thing they can.

6 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

There's no way this isn't the worst show of all time.

I recently became aware that cat cafes are a real thing.  My cousin posted a video on snapchat of being at one in KC.  Those damn things were crawling all over him while he was trying to drink.  I don't get the appeal, but him and his gf are 20 somethings who try out every goofy ass hipster thing they can.

They are really big in Japan. 

It let it start after the game unintentionally and then just hung on to see how insane it could get. I had to slap myself to see if I was dreaming, that someone made this show. I mean the way to do it would at least have some smokeshow as the lead, frump her up and she gets hotter ... speaking of Kat Puppies Dennings, the other Broke Girl maybe could make it work. Her friends were sort of funny ...

At least I got out of it telling the Old Lady all night that I was staying at The Brown Hotel tonight.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:53 AM, billfromlaketravis said:

I'm glad Mayim Bialik got paid for Big Bang Theory. I doubt she made very much from Blossom. 

She doesn't need to work, and nobody wanted this. Fox hasn't had a decent sitcom since... New Girl. That's quite a slump. 

all of fox's talent is in animation.  and it shows.

• Hook 'Em 1