Subscription Privacy Query

Darth Tron

Greetings,

I am a newish member/infrequent poster considering a subscription to support the site.  I am curious about the storage of information upon signing up for a subscription.  Can anyone tell me about how personal information (address, financial/bank info, etc...) is stored upon signing up?  I usually like to use Paypal for these kind of things, but I did not observe that option. 

Thanks in advance for indulging a paranoid lurker!

~Darth Tron

Paypal is an option. 

Stripe is the direct payment option. Surlyhorns does not keep any payment information. 

All PII (name/address/email) is only available to me and the bob's and it's kept encrypted both in transit and at rest on servers we own (not rent). 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Paypal is an option. 

Stripe is the direct payment option. Surlyhorns does not keep any payment information. 

All PII (name/address/email) is only available to me and the bob's and it's kept encrypted both in transit and at rest on servers we own (not rent). 

Thanks for the reply.  I’m guessing I didn’t proceed far enough into the process to get to the PayPal option.  I’ll get right on that.