2021 nfl playoffs round 1

Hagbard Celine

Shouldn't the Steelers automatically be given the overall win because they had the biggest crowds?  Isn't that the metric, not points on the board at the end of regulation? 

Fuck this delay the game so they can be "Covid-free" and play with a full squad, or else it isn't a real playoff game.  I'd rather see the full strength dolphins face the steelers than a further depleted Browns.  And I'm a Browns fan.  We already played 2 games minus tons of starters.

"Seeing those fans at the airport, part of the thought process was, 'If we don't allow fans in, where are they going to go, and will that be safe for our community?'" Pegula said.

Yeah, safety of the community..not losing out on what little ticket/concession money you can squeeze out of the fans. I mean it's not like the community hasn't been gathering and watching games all season.

The team added a $63 surcharge to the game's ticket price to cover the cost of testing,

LOL

46 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Colts, Seattle, Tampa, Titans, Saints, Steelers is who I am taking.

I will probably be wrong on Buffalo but I don't buy into them until they show it in the playoffs.

I think Buffalo wins big. Baltimore gets revenge on Titans. 

Chiefs and Pack should coast to pretty easy wins. The other two games look great. Battle of the Octogenarian hall of famers in the NFC and two of the most electric young guys in the AFC.

Baker is 26 and he's the oldest guy left in the AFC. The future is bright for the QBs in the AFC. The NFC is the exact opposite. 3 of the 4 left are near the end of their careers. It's all about the old guys in that conference. Not sure if the NFC has a crop of good up and coming QBs.

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 hours ago, BradInATX said:
Chiefs and Pack should coast to pretty easy wins. The other two games look great. Battle of the Octogenarian hall of famers in the NFC and two of the most electric young guys in the AFC.

Baker is 26 and he's the oldest guy left in the AFC. The future is bright for the QBs in the AFC. The NFC is the exact opposite. 3 of the 4 left are near the end of their careers. It's all about the old guys in that conference. Not sure if the NFC has a crop of good up and coming QBs.

You're forgetting the up and coming young dynamo, Taysom Hill.

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
7 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Depends on how you feel about Dak (don't answer that, please) and Kyler.