Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

I do think Dak could have won a Super Bowl or at least made it there on his rookie deal. Not when he's making 40X what he was making though. Just not enough money to go around.

When you look at the defense- Dallas is closer to a 7-9 season than a 12-4 SB type season. Why sign yourself up for that? Especially if Dak only wants a short contract? Dak has said privately over and over he doesn't want a 5+ year contract. 

I think Jerry will give him a 4 year / $160 million deal which will sign us up for further mediocrity. 

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

I mean is it worse than you listing Stafford as some top threat in this conference? Lmao. Dak shits all over Stafford. Dak has been in the league how many years and has accomplished infinitely more than Stafford. as a 4th round pick. Stafford was 1 overall. He also played with Calvin Joshnson.

https://nflcomparisons.com/matthew-stafford-vs-dak-prescott-comparison/

There is nothing on there that tells me Stafford is better. But hey, the excuses of him playing with Detroit. Because yeah, Dallas is such a great ran organization and Dak has played with a great defense and great coaches (I am laughing typing this).

The Stafford I know blew every big game he played in, including choking in the 2014 playoffs. a 14pt lead and then the ball twice to win and turned it over both times.

He's a career loser who only wishes he could have accomplished what Dak has. Y'all trash Dak but prop up a #1 pick who is a bust, hasn't even once won his division. That is pretty pathetic.

Stafford has a sub .500 record for his career. Terrible. Even. But these are the same people who told me how great Wentz is, too. Lulz

If he stays healthy you’re going to eat your words on Stafford. He’s a really good. But he won’t stay healthy and you’ll be able to say ”I told you so” without even understanding what happened. Stafford is Romo. Only difference is he played his entire career for historically the most incompetent organization in all of sports. If Romo played for the Lions, you would’ve said the same dumb shit about Romo too. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Of course I disagree with that. Everyone does. 

Just one season ago they were about 10 minutes away from winning the Super Bowl with a healthy JimmyG. Is JimmyG a top 15 starting QB? No, but Shanahan almost and should have won a ring with him. If they are all healthy next year, there is no reason they can’t compete with the “elite” of the NFC.

1 hour ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I do think Dak could have won a Super Bowl or at least made it there on his rookie deal. Not when he's making 40X what he was making though. Just not enough money to go around.

When you look at the defense- Dallas is closer to a 7-9 season than a 12-4 SB type season. Why sign yourself up for that? Especially if Dak only wants a short contract? Dak has said privately over and over he doesn't want a 5+ year contract. 

I think Jerry will give him a 4 year / $160 million deal which will sign us up for further mediocrity. 

Seems as though that's the direction of pretty much all of the recent QB deals sans Mahomes. Wilson, Watson,  Wentz, and Goff all signed 4 year deals. And more than likely Mayfield, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson will sign 4 year deals as well this coming offseason. Of course all but Dak and Wilson had the advantage of being 1st round picks thus a 5th year to help massage their cap hits. 

40 minutes ago, Hate said:

Just one season ago they were about 10 minutes away from winning the Super Bowl with a healthy JimmyG. Is JimmyG a top 15 starting QB? No, but Shanahan almost and should have won a ring with him. If they are all healthy next year, there is no reason they can’t compete with the “elite” of the NFC.

“Nah, man. Having an elite defense doesn’t mean shit. Head coaching doesn’t mean Jack shit. The only possible way to be competitive is having a HOF qb. The 49ers were a Jimmy g deep ball away from winning the super bowl but that was 100% a fluke”

Doc 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

58 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Shanahan and McVay get far too much credit. The Niners wouldn’t be the favorites for the NFC with Rodgers and Brady and Wilson (and Stafford with a good team) in the conference. They had one good year, and might make the playoffs again next year. But they won’t be anyone’s favorite - that’s ridiculous. Dak wouldn’t change that at all. 

Why do you enjoy talking out of your ass so much? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

When Dak was available for all 16 games in 2019 we finished with a 8-8 record and Dak was way cheaper.

Even with Dak in 2020 we were on pace for a 6-8 win season. We have so many holes in the roster.

Anyone feel good about paying Dak all the money and running it back with the current crew + a few draft picks? Think Dakota is a good QB but how can he make more than Brady, Russell Wilson, and Aaron Rodgers and expect to realistically compete? Especially with all the bad contracts Jerry has handed out.

The issue is all the bad money we threw at guys like Zeke, Jaylon and Tyrone Crawford.  Now couple that with a wave of injuries, bad coaching, and some lost draft classes and you get what we ended up with.  Top line, the issue isn't Dak.  It's the Jones' and it's become apparent that the Cowboys will continue to have some of the lowest odds at winning a championship with them at the helm.  We just do stupid shit all the time..... the latest one was McCarthy.  Dak is a good QB.  I hate the QB market, but is the alternative draft a Mac Jones or Trey Lance at 10?  What exactly are folks proposing if you let him go?  I'm not necessarily against it, but complaining (not saying you) without proposed solutions are just white noise.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s not close to a Top 5 QB. He’s not a set the market QB. They are thinking logically. 

He won't be setting the market.  He won't get more than Mahomes but he does have enormous leverage.  That's on Jerrah and company.  If you let him go, then you're looking at a rookie QB or Mitch Trubisky's or Jacoby Brissett's of the world.  Could always pay Red Rifle to come back, but that's another 5-7 win season.

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Whatever decision Jerry makes regarding Dak will be the wrong one. You wanna know why? Because Jerry will be the one who made it. 25 years of this shit and yall still haven't caught on.

This is most likely correct.

2 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Feel like the model for SB success is either 1) Have a HOF QB or 2) Have a good QB on a rookie deal and be able to surround him with plenty of talent 

Dallas has about nine guys on defense that need to be replaced and the best guys on our OL are old and beat up. Giving Dak the contract he wants (4 year deal / $40 million per year) just puts us shooting for 8-8 as always and by the time the defense is not awful Dak is gonna want another Russell Wilson type contract.

Russell Wilson is better than Dak and even the Seahawks have had trouble surrounding him with enough talent after he got PAID. 

Brady sort of skews the last 15 years, but having a competent QB on a rookie contract is definitely a huge benefit.  Still, teams like SF (Jimmy G), Atlanta (Ryan), Carolina (Cam), Baltimore (Flacco) and Denver (washed up Peyton) have made and some have won it.  Different ways to skin a cat, but organizations definitely need to have one concept they do well and typically 2 -- run the ball and pressure the QB, great back 7 and passing game, etc, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The issue is all the bad money we threw at guys like Zeke, Jaylon and Tyrone Crawford.  Now couple that with a wave of injuries, bad coaching, and some lost draft classes and you get what we ended up with.  Top line, the issue isn't Dak.  It's the Jones' and it's become apparent that the Cowboys will continue to have some of the lowest odds at winning a championship with them at the helm.  We just do stupid shit all the time..... the latest one was McCarthy.  Dak is a good QB.  I hate the QB market, but is the alternative draft a Mac Jones or Trey Lance at 10?  What exactly are folks proposing if you let him go?  I'm not necessarily against it, but complaining (not saying you) without proposed solutions are just white noise.

The alternative IMO would be to accept that our roster isn’t anywhere close to being championship caliber and just having a true rebuild from the ground up is the best way to put together a championship roster. Dak is good enough that no matter what, we’ll always hover around 7-9 to 10-6. Maybe 11-5 if we get a last place or schedule and the ball bounces our way, but never truly championship caliber. There’s a case to be made that maybe you don’t pay him, and you let the chips fall (which would ultimately mean bottoming out probably). I don’t think that’s the right decision, but a case can be made that it’s the right decision if we took a look in the mirror.

I think you just pay him and hope like hell we can hit the lottery on two drafts in a row. This roster can be rebuilt with cheap defensive talent. I just don’t trust that we’ll be able to do that because we’ve never been able to do that. At the end of the day, I think Pam hit the nail on the head. No matter what we decide, we’re absolutely making the wrong decision. If our roster was better, I think we’d be insane to even consider not paying Dak. He’s worth that contract for someone, if not us. To say he isn’t worth the contract that he wants just isn’t true. But the roster isn’t good...

Edited by youdunnf'dup

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

The alternative IMO would be to accept that our roster isn’t anywhere close to being championship caliber and just having a true rebuild from the ground up is the best way to put together a championship roster. Dak is good enough that no matter what, we’ll always hover around 7-9 to 10-6. Maybe 11-5 if we get a last place or schedule and the ball bounces our way, but never truly championship caliber. There’s a case to be made that maybe you don’t pay him, and you let the chips fall (which would ultimately mean bottoming out probably). I don’t think that’s the right decision, but a case can be made that it’s the right decision if we took a look in the mirror.

I think you just pay him and hope like hell we can hit the lottery on two drafts in a row. This roster can be rebuilt with cheap defensive talent. I just don’t trust that we’ll be able to do that because we’ve never been able to do that. At the end of the day, I think Pam hit the nail on the head. No matter what we decide, we’re absolutely making the wrong decision. If our roster was better, I think we’d be insane to even consider not paying Dak. But it isn’t...

So, not against that if we had a better front office and coaching staff involved.  I don't really trust Jerrah and company to try and completely rebuild especially when not backing ass up into a QB like Romo or Dak with minimal FYP capital.  I'd feel better about a tear down if included the Jones'.  That Zeke contract in a covid world isn't just an anchor anymore, it's a fucking a moon weighing us down.  But yea, if folks want to tear it down.... cool.  Trade away or cut Zeke, Tyronn, Amari, DLaw, Jaylon, etc.  Gather cap space and draft capital and hope you have the player personnel group to replenish..... I'm suspect.

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I don’t think Niners making it was a fluke and I think they are well coached. I think naming them the favorites with what Tampa just did, and GB and Seattle sitting there with better QBs than either Jimmy or Dak - that’s disingenuous at best. Sure they could make it but it wouldn’t be because of QB play as it wasn’t in ‘19. Calling the Niners the NFC favorite is dumb.  

Yeah no shit. That was my point. Their roster is good enough that they don’t need to have an elite qb to be true contenders. They were a contender with a guy who probably isn’t a top 12 qb. Dak is an upgrade over Jimmy G. For the record, I would say the exact same thing if they got Kirk cousins. I think cousins is enough of an upgrade over Jimmy G that it would put them right back to being a 12-4 type of team. That may be a hot take, but I don’t think it is at all. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

So, not against that if we had a better front office and coaching staff involved.  I don't really trust Jerrah and company to try and completely rebuild especially when not backing ass up into a QB like Romo or Dak with minimal FYP capital.  I'd feel better about a tear down if included the Jones'.  That Zeke contract in a covid world isn't just an anchor anymore, it's a fucking a moon weighing us down.  But yea, if folks want to tear it down.... cool.  Trade away or cut Zeke, Tyronn, Amari, DLaw, Jaylon, etc.  Gather cap space and draft capital and hope you have the player personnel group to replenish..... I'm suspect.

We’re on the exact same page. It’s why Im in the camp that says just pay Dak and hope you strike gold in the draft 2 years in a row on defense. I’m just saying you can make a case for the alternative. How many times have we picked in the top 5 over the last 15 years? Romo and Dak were too good to ever truly allow for a rebuild, even when it was probably necessary. But again, like you said, we’d probably fuck it up regardless. 

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

We’re on the exact same page. It’s why Im in the camp that says just pay Dak and hope you strike gold in the draft 2 years in a row on defense. I’m just saying you can make a case for the alternative. How many times have we picked in the top 5 over the last 15 years? Romo and Dak were too good to ever truly allow for a rebuild, even when it was probably necessary. But again, like you said, we’d probably fuck it up regardless. 

Once.  Three times in the top 10.  If you draft in the top 5, you need to hit on these players are they generally can hamstring a franchise.  We picked a RB, monumentally a stupid pick.  Claiborne at #6, who we traded up for and reached.  He was an okay player, but probably had his best season for the Jets.  And then Tyronn at #9, which is a huge win and great pick.  Probably a HOF.  1 for 3.  Uhm...... 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

We can’t possibly do that over 2 years in the draft conventionally. We need so much more than 3-4 new good players. We basically need 7-8 linemen across each line. And new LBers.  Paying Dak what it will take and hoping is not a strategy. 

It is amazing how some (fans and management) get tied to players and forget this is a fucking business. If they start running it like the cutthroat business it is, maybe they would have different results. But that has never existed under his ownership except from 1989-1993 and 2003-2007.  

I don’t disagree necessarily. I think they need to be an average defense that has the ball bounce their way over the course of the season. Be opportunistic. If Dak can’t get it done with an average, opportunistic defense, with this supporting cast he has on offense, then I’m just wrong. He isn’t as good as I thought. But you’re probably right. The d is so bad that it’s probably 3 or 4 years away. That’s why I don’t think the rebuild is the worst idea in the world, even though I don’t completely agree with it. If that makes sense.

I know it seems like I’m flip flopping back and forth but I really think we’re in an impossible situation right now. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

The defense needs some help.  No doubt.  Probably 6-7 players in their two deep.  Maybe more.  But they also needed health because we always are a very thin team.  You can probably get 1-2 through the draft.  Maybe get 1-2 back via injury and/or development.  Where are the others going to come from?  Free Agency?  We did great Aldon Smith but struckout with Worley.  Definitely need DT, Safety, CB and another LB.  LOL!  That's a lot of holes.  The offense needs another OL, preferably someone that can play tackle.  Could use an upgrade at TE.  Could us an upgrade at guard.  But not a ton of glaring holes.  ST could use a different punter.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

TE is not a problem. You need 3 LBers, at least, and probably 4 DL. You also need 4 OL. Those are all very glaring needs before you even look at CB or Safety. We are so bad in the trenches, particularly defensively, it’s nauseating. And people keep touting DBs as a serious need. They’re not. 

Chido, Woods, and Lewis are UFA's.  So unless you want to start Brown (no) and Diggs at corner.  Wilson and R Robinson, who played like 15 snaps, not to even touch on nickel and dime packages.  Secondary is absolutely a need.  If someone wants to say we to improve the interior of the D, then no argument, but sinking 2-3 picks into the line is probably diminishing marginal utility overall.  Draft a guy, find one or two in free agency or look at cheap trade options.  Some will depend what happens with Smith.

They literally could have another solid draft, a less shitty defensive system, and a Healthy Dak and be contenders next year.  This is the NFL where teams go from trash to the fucking SB in one year(9rs and Tampa Bay as the 2 most recent examples).

If you don't trust the front office, I can't blame you.  If you think they'll never win because they're incompetent, fine.  But all this trashing the QB because they didn't win a SB on his rookie deal while also trashing the front office as well is a by hypocritical.

I think it would be monumentally stupid to let a PROVEN Franchise QB walk or trade for garbage(do you expect the Jone's to get a good package back for him?), but if your hope is that they can just rebuild(I don't believe this is as much a full tear down rebuild as some do), then fine. Trade EVERYONE you can for whatever you can and start over.

But you can't just say "Dak's not worth it, we gotta fix the team/defense" and think bringing in anyone else is going to do that for you. 

53 minutes ago, Drew said:

They literally could have another solid draft, a less shitty defensive system, and a Healthy Dak and be contenders next year.  This is the NFL where teams go from trash to the fucking SB in one year(9rs and Tampa Bay as the 2 most recent examples).

If you don't trust the front office, I can't blame you.  If you think they'll never win because they're incompetent, fine.  But all this trashing the QB because they didn't win a SB on his rookie deal while also trashing the front office as well is a by hypocritical.

I think it would be monumentally stupid to let a PROVEN Franchise QB walk or trade for garbage(do you expect the Jone's to get a good package back for him?), but if your hope is that they can just rebuild(I don't believe this is as much a full tear down rebuild as some do), then fine. Trade EVERYONE you can for whatever you can and start over.

But you can't just say "Dak's not worth it, we gotta fix the team/defense" and think bringing in anyone else is going to do that for you. 

You say that, but in 2019 we had some of the best injury luck that a team can have, our franchise qb had a career year, and our defense hadn’t regressed for the point that it’s at now, and we finished 8-8 and missed the playoffs. Our roster isn’t close to being championship caliber. I don’t completely disagree with you, but there’s definitely an argument to bottom all the way out. The goal is to win a super bowl, not go 10-6 and stay relevant every year. But don’t tell that to Jerry, because that’s absolutely his goal. Those teams you mentioned had dominant defenses. We are incapable of fielding a dominant defense. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

Crazy Spitballin'...... Rebuild 

Try to sign and trade DAK now and get pick(s) plus a stop-gap QB in return

• Jets/Darnold
  • Bears/Foles
  • Colts/Eason
  • Panthers/Bridgewater
  • Dolphins/Tua 
  • Raiders/Carr
  • Broncos/Lock

Don't be afraid to trade a WR before the 2021 NFL Draft.

Bring back Dalton for another year.

1. 2021 Draft start filling holes OL, Defense
  2. 2022 Draft QB and fill needs 
  3. Free up cap space for 2022 & 2023 for a few free agents

Edited by LTtxfan

19 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

On a different note, wanna hear something that’ll make you throw up? On the last 12 super bowl winning teams, only one team’s leading rusher made an annual salary of more than $3 mil a year. That was Marshawn Lynch, with a historically great defense and Russ on a rookie deal. We are so fucked haha. 

Furthering your point.  But let's pay Zeke close to 15m AAV.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

On a different note, wanna hear something that’ll make you throw up? On the last 12 super bowl winning teams, only one team’s leading rusher made an annual salary of more than $3 mil a year. That was Marshawn Lynch, with a historically great defense and Russ on a rookie deal. We are so fucked haha. 

Looks like 2021 will probably be Zeke's final year as a Cowboy. After that, the Cowboys would gain $12.4 million and swallow a relatively minimal $4.1 million in dead cap if they pink-slipped Elliott post-June 1, 2022. 

Cowboys Forced Into Final Decision on Cutting Ezekiel Elliott: Report

By Zack Kelberman         Updated Jan 30, 2021 

Those holding out hope for Ezekiel Elliott’s departure need not hold their breath, too.  According to beat reporter Calvin Watkins, as it apparently needed reminding, the Dallas Cowboys are unlikely to cut or trade the three-time Pro Bowl running back in 2021.

You can probably guess why.

“Ezekiel Elliott’s 2021 salary of $9.6 million already is guaranteed and carries a cap number of $13.7 million,” Watkins wrote in a recent mailbag for the Dallas Morning News. “If he’s a post-June 1 cut, the Cowboys get no savings. But if he’s a pre-June 1 cut, the Cowboys take a $10.8 million cap hit and have to deal with $24.5 million in dead money. The Cowboys are not cutting Elliott, and there’s a belief his 2020 season won’t happen again considering the injuries encountered at offensive line and at quarterback. Trading Elliott is difficult to do considering his contract. Plus, why would a team trade for a running back coming off a down year?”

Named the Cowboys’ biggest disappointment of 2020 (which is saying something), Elliott eclipsed 100 yards in just two games and notched his fewest ground touchdowns (eight) since 2018, as well as the lowest yards-per-carry (4.0) of his five-year career. His receiving output (338 yards) took a turndown from 2019 (420).

Like everyone else on the Cowboys’ offense, Zeke was severely impacted by the Week 5 loss of franchise quarterback Dak Prescott. From that point forward, he faced stacked boxes and was continually swarmed around the line of scrimmage.

Dallas’ injury-ruined offensive line (and his own calf ailment) also contributed to Elliott’s sagging numbers, but the 25-year-old was outshined by sophomore RB Tony Pollard on multiple occasions, leading to speculation about the former’s future in silver and blue — speculation that head coach Mike McCarthy was forced to dispel.

“I have no concerns about Zeke. I think he’s still a big-time player and will continue to be a featured component of our offense,” McCarthy said on Jan. 4.

That same speculation has prompted various flung-crap trade proposals including, but not limited to, sending Elliott to the New York Jets and reuniting him with Urban Meyer, the new head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars.

The speculation makes for decent offseason reading material — little else. The NFL is governed by the almighty dollar sign, and Dallas, at least for the foreseeable future, is bound to Elliott because of it.

Hide your eyes, cover your ears, try to “la-la-la” it away. That fact doesn’t change.

Breathe.

Earliest Out

Elliott, who received $50 million guaranteed on his six-year extension, technically is under contract through 2026. He collected $6.8 million in base salary for 2020 and will pocket $9.6 million in 2021, after which point his guarantees expire.

If the Cowboys do decide to move on, they might have to pull the trigger sooner than later, as Elliott’s $12.4 million salary for 2022, his age-27 campaign, will become guaranteed if he’s on the roster beyond March 17, 2021, the fifth day of the new league year.

But here’s the rub: Dallas would absorb a cap-killing $24.5 million in dead money by designating him a pre-June 1 cut in 2021, per OverTheCap.com. Even in a post-June 1 scenario, they’d free zero space while burdening $13.7 million in dead charges. Conversely, the team would gain $12.4 million and swallow a relatively minimal $4.1 million in dead cap if they pink-slipped Elliott post-June 1, 2022. 

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/ezekiel-elliott-cut-trade-2021-salary-cap/ 

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

That he was ever let go in the first place is a head scratcher. He is really good. 

He was on the last year of his rookie deal with the jags, and they had an undrafted FA rookie (James Robinson) who had a borderline pro bowl season. He might have even made the pro bowl. Kinda made sense for both sides to part ways. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Yeah, okay, but it’s not like the Bucs paid him Zeke money. Could he have been signed by the Jags reasonably?

I think Fournette wanted out if I’m not mistaken (didn’t want to waste his body on a rebuild) but I don’t remember exactly how it went down. Plus, if their goal was to tank for Trevor Lawrence, fournette doesn’t exactly help that cause. I think it worked out for all parties involved. 

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I think Fournette wanted out if I’m not mistaken (didn’t want to waste his body on a rebuild) but I don’t remember exactly how it went down. Plus, if their goal was to tank for Trevor Lawrence, fournette doesn’t exactly help that cause. I think it worked out for all parties involved. 

Not all parties.  I'm looking at you Ryquell Armstead...

Edited by EvilCaseMcCoy

"I know something no one else knows nannny na na na boo boo". Mike Bacsik is a fucking clown. We are to believe this dude has inside info no one else at all has? Riiiiiight.

Nothing more than what radio and media members due to drive up clicks and gets ears/eyes. Plus, it is the offseason and they need discussion points. What better way than to stir the pot.

On 2/10/2021 at 5:54 PM, Drew said:

Hmm, something was really different about this year's Tampa team. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, though. Can somebody help?

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Hmm, something was really different about this year's Tampa team. I can't quite put my finger on what it was, though. Can somebody help?

I mean shit, you could say the same about the 49ers with Shanahan. Shanahan runs circles around McCarthy, just like Bruce Areans does. But Jerry got mesmerized by McCarthy when he really should’ve been mesmerized by Rodgers. 

15 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I mean shit, you could say the same about the 49ers with Shanahan. Shanahan runs circles around McCarthy, just like Bruce Areans does. But Jerry got mesmerized by McCarthy when he really should’ve been mesmerized by Rodgers. 

I was talking about Tom Brady vs Jameis Winston.

Drew's point is valid (sorta). I was just takin' a piss.

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I was talking about Tom Brady vs Jameis Winston.

Drew's point is valid (sorta). I was just takin' a piss.

For sure. I guess my main point was look at the reasons the teams he referenced turned it around so quickly. One team went from having a qb that turned the ball over 35+ times to having the GOAT. The other team has, in my personal opinion, one of the 5 best head coaches in the league. Both had elite defenses the years they won. We don’t have a HOF qb, and both areans and Shanahan run circles around fat fuck from a coaching and game planning standpoint. So here we are...

Edited by youdunnf'dup