Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

COWBOYS CB TREVON DIGGS ACCUSED OF BEATING IG MODEL, THREATENING HER WITH GUN VIOLENCE (PICS)

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/04/19/cowboys-cb-trevon-diggs-accused-of-beating-ig-model-threatening-her-with-gun-violence-pics/

[img]https://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Trevon-Diggs-chinese-kitty-1024x512.jpg[/img]

Trevon Diggs might be receiving a call from the league about accusations from a young lady.

Insanely popular Instagram model Chinese Kitty took to her Instagram story and called out Dallas Cowboys cornerback Trevon Diggs for not only assaulting her, but riding around and threatening her with gun violence.

Via WagsUnfiltered:

Kitty said: “How you a man so quick to put hands on a female. @TrevonDiggs riding around calling my phone threatening me with guns. That’s sick. This y’all role model?”

She continued: “We got whole football players out here threatening females. (Tags Trevon and the NFL) This the type of role models that represent the NFL?”

She also posted the evidence.

trevon-diggs-1.png

trevon-diggs-2.png

Trevon-Diggs-3.png

Trevon-Diggs-4.png

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

COWBOYS CB TREVON DIGGS ACCUSED OF BEATING IG MODEL, THREATENING HER WITH GUN VIOLENCE (PICS)

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/04/19/cowboys-cb-trevon-diggs-accused-of-beating-ig-model-threatening-her-with-gun-violence-pics/

[img]https://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Trevon-Diggs-chinese-kitty-1024x512.jpg[/img]

Trevon Diggs might be receiving a call from the league about accusations from a young lady.

Insanely popular Instagram model Chinese Kitty took to her Instagram story and called out Dallas Cowboys cornerback Trevon Diggs for not only assaulting her, but riding around and threatening her with gun violence.

Via WagsUnfiltered:

Kitty said: “How you a man so quick to put hands on a female. @TrevonDiggs riding around calling my phone threatening me with guns. That’s sick. This y’all role model?”

She continued: “We got whole football players out here threatening females. (Tags Trevon and the NFL) This the type of role models that represent the NFL?”

trevon-diggs-1.png

trevon-diggs-2.png

Trevon-Diggs-3.png

Trevon-Diggs-4.png

Evidence of what? Its just a bunch of random numbers and missed calls

2 hours ago, Trey3216 said:

Why would Diggs have cell phones with South Jersey area codes?? 

I'm assuming she's implying the 202 area code is his, which is the DC area code.  He's from the Rockville, Maryland area (Montgomery County), which is adjacent to DC but normally that would be a 301 or 240 are code.  She didn't really post any evidence other than someone calling her.

Regardless, not sure why someone would post half a story...... The takeaway for fans is Trevon is probably a knucklehead.

On 4/19/2021 at 12:15 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Via WagsUnfiltered:

trevon-diggs-1.png

trevon-diggs-2.png

Trevon-Diggs-3.png

Trevon-Diggs-4.png

Holy shit we got whole football players.  Thank god none of the half or 3/4 guys showed 

6 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Ha, Pooka would be fun.  They'd be smart to grab a RB as we could drop Zeke after this year and save some $$

Yep RB definitely needs to be addressed. No way in hell Zeke is a long term answer here. I assume they will go a different route and more of the norm of the league and get 2 or 3 RBs and do a rotation. Have a more physical guy and someone with some speed and shifty in space. Zeke early on used to be both of these but has fell off hard really since his suspension finally was final. Before his suspension in 2017, he was picking up where he left off in 2016 and was damn good. Then it was all downhill from there. And even worse after his hold out and forced our hand. 

Eagles naturally are not sold on Hurts as the starter right now. Rightfully so. He showed some flashes here and there last year but was so inconsistent. Really summed up when he played us late in the year. Started off hot and great and made some big plays. Then fizzled out and did jack shit and took the loss.

The QBs across the division just aren't good. Who will be Washington's starter? Daniel Jones is still meh but they did get him some weapons this offseason and Barkley will be back. If not Hurts, then who? Do they draft another QB for that competition or try and plug some journeyman like a Flacco in there? 

I’m not gonna complain if we get Pitts but I also think getting Surtain opposite Diggs would be amazing for our defense. But damn Jerruh is killing me with his Pitts love. Lol trading up is the only way we get him and I’d rather not do that. Visions of sugar plums? Damnit Jerruh.

“A report early this month said that Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is infatuated with tight end Kyle Pitts and a video the team shared this week does little to refute that label.

The team shared a clip of Pitts’ virtual meeting with Jones and others from the organization that opens with Jones making no attempt to disguise how much he enjoys the idea of Pitts joining the offense in Dallas.

“I’m excited to have you come into this league, and man, what a pair up we could do with ole Dak Prescott and some of these guys that we’ve got out there with options to get you the ball. So we can dream of visions of sugar plums around here,” Jones said.”

Just now, futureman said:

god I hope pitts is there at 10. 

That would be outstanding. I just can’t see it. He’s a generational talent. That said Surtain has a very high grade and is considered to be one of top ten overall talents. Pairing him opposite Diggs would make our defense instantly better. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

That would be outstanding. I just can’t see it. He’s a generational talent. That said Surtain has a very high grade and is considered to be one of top ten overall talents. Pairing him opposite Diggs would make our defense instantly better. 

If you believe he's a generational talent then it would be dumb to take Surtain over him.  Not that I want Pitts, but if that's how you have him graded you take him.  Surtain is not a generational talent on anyone's board.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Gene Parmesan said:

If you believe he's a generational talent then it would be dumb to take Surtain over him.  Not that I want Pitts, but if that's how you have him graded you take him.  Surtain is not a generational talent on anyone's board.

I just don’t want to trade up for him. It will be expensive and I would like to use our picks to fill holes/ build through the draft which is cheaper than FA. Surtain will almost certainly be there when we pick at 10. I doubt Pitts will be there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I just don’t want to trade up for him. It will be expensive and I would like to use our picks to fill holes/ build through the draft which is cheaper than FA. Surtain will almost certainly be there when we pick at 10. I doubt Pitts will be there. 

Yeah with so many teams QB hunting moving up in this draft would be expensive.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

Yeah with so many teams QB hunting moving up in this draft would be expensive.

Sounds like Stephen may want to attempt to trade down for more picks to help on defense. Which We sorely need. Damn us for trying to win games at the end. Trying to win the division. We had no shot with Dalton and many starters injured. We could be sitting at pick four or maybe five and that would have been nice. 

Stephen: “We think we’re going to get great opportunities because of the depth, not only because of the quarterback but the offense in general. We made no bones about it: barring something very opportunistic, we certainly want to improve our defensive football team. So, certainly, the top end of that draft helps us in terms of what we might see there defensively. As I said, you can always use help anywhere, whether it’s the offensive line or anywhere else. But certainly, this should be pushing some defensive football players our direction.”

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Been hearing some discussion about some concern that Surtain might have a lower ceiling in the NFL because he's had such a high level of coaching for most of his life.  (Seems like a lot of Bama players don't improve a whole lot in the NFL)

Sure is a lot more smoke about Jaycee Horn at the #10 pick... 

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Sounds like Stephen may want to attempt to trade down for more picks to help on defense. Which We sorely need. Damn us for trying to win games at the end. Trying to win the division. We had no shot with Dalton and many starters injured. We could be sitting at pick four or maybe five and that would have been nice. 

Stephen: “We think we’re going to get great opportunities because of the depth, not only because of the quarterback but the offense in general. We made no bones about it: barring something very opportunistic, we certainly want to improve our defensive football team. So, certainly, the top end of that draft helps us in terms of what we might see there defensively. As I said, you can always use help anywhere, whether it’s the offensive line or anywhere else. But certainly, this should be pushing some defensive football players our direction.”

Cowboys sure picked a bad draft year to try and load up on defensive players with exception of CB's...

Spoiler

Three strongest positions in the 2021 NFL Draft :  

1. Offensive line
  2. Cornerbacks
  3. Quarterbacks

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/nfl-3-strongest-positions-2021-nfl-draft

I also think the WR group in the 2021 Draft has a lot of depth through the first 4 or 5 rounds...

Edited by LTtxfan

12 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Reminds me when we moved up for Claiborne when we coulda stayed put and grabbed Gilmore 

Lots of folks believe both the Ravens and Steelers are two organizations that handle the NFL Draft well.  

Both teams folks who run their drafts believe more picks is the best chance to improve their rosters  (allows for more draft mistakes which all teams make)

Baltimore and Pittsburgh rarely trade up (unless they are trying to get a QB)

Edited by LTtxfan

23 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Lots of folks believe both the Ravens and Steelers are two organizations that handle the NFL Draft well.   Both teams folks who run their drafts believe more picks is the best chance to improve their rosters  (allows for more draft mistakes which all teams make).    Baltimore and Pittsburgh rarely trade up (unless they are trying to get a QB)

Example of how Ravens like to add more picks...