Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

Wait, so you mean to tell me…

(1) Connor Williams is looking good playing backup center??? Lol

(2) randy Gregory smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, has never really played bc of suspension, and was named to the team’s “leadership council” ??? Lol

(3) deshaun Watson has 10s upon 10s of women saying he did what against them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 8/2/2021 at 11:13 PM, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Wait, so you mean to tell me…

(1) Connor Williams is looking good playing backup center??? Lol

(2) randy Gregory smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, has never really played bc of suspension, and was named to the team’s “leadership council” ??? Lol

(3) deshaun Watson has 10s upon 10s of women saying he did what against them??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Actually, the thought is Williams may end up being the backup Center, giving him more positional flexibility, but he'll start as the starting guard.  If Biadasz struggles or gets hurt then we have a solution.  Alternatively, CW is in a contract year so if he plays well and prices himself out of the Cowboys plan, then getting McGovern ready to play is a good circumstance to have.  

3 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

What do you mean still?  His smoking habit is new and is a direct result of his sobriety journey. 

yeah and he’s been sober for a year or two now. and he’s still smoking a pack a day even after camp has started. you dipshit. 

52 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Shit the starting OL will not be much better.

There will be two games where the starting oline is lights out. Then inevitably, Tyron smith will get hurt, Zack Martin will be playing at 70%, and Collins will tweak his hip again. Then our depth will be exposed.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Don Johnson said:

And we all know how much Dallas downplays. If they say someone has a bruised ankle, expect their foot to be amputated soon.

But if Dak is already talking about getting ready for the season opener, this tells us he or the team does not expect him to play at all in the preseason. And how many reps will he take? He hasn't played since October. He has never been injured in his career. This offseason was important for him to get back into his groove after that really bad ankle injury and now this. Definitely makes me nervous and we just gave him a big contract extension. Don't want him to turn into an Andrew Luck or Wentz.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

There will be two games where the starting oline is lights out. Then inevitably, Tyron smith will get hurt, Zack Martin will be playing at 70%, and Collins will tweak his hip again. Then our depth will be exposed.  

Then Dak will throw for 500 yards, and be blamed for the loss thanks to a first quarter turnover in a 41-38 game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Drew said:

Then Dak will throw for 500 yards, and be blamed for the loss thanks to a first quarter turnover in a 41-38 game.

Let me guess, he’ll struggle early, we’ll get down 17-0, and in the 2nd half he’ll throw for 400 yards but he’ll come up short on the drive to get us into field goal range to tie the game?

basketball wives tea GIF by VH1

just bustin your balls andrew. Just bustin your balls 

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Gave up real hope nearly a decade ago yet I still watch.

Same here.  I used to get angry after a loss and it would bother me for either a few hours (random AFC team) or for a few days (eagles/giants).  So I now take the Jerry Jones approach after a loss:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478ab3o95du9vy1n242g

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Let me guess, he’ll struggle early, we’ll get down 17-0, and in the 2nd half he’ll throw for 400 yards but he’ll come up short on the drive to get us into field goal range to tie the game?

basketball wives tea GIF by VH1

Yep, down 17-3 in the first.  Lose 41-38, and it's ALL "garbage stats".  Can't wait, lulz

2 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

basketball wives tea GIF by VH1 becsu

Nah he will take the lead like he did in Seattle only to have his defense immediately give up the lead but then all the bozos will blame him in the end.

Dak has to be the only QB where he has to play perfect for 60min to win a ballgame. And if he doesn't, omg he sucks!! Doesn't convert on every game winning drive? Sucks!! Imagine if Dak could be like Josh Allen and depend on a defense to win games and get to play mediocre i.e. both his playoff wins last year. Nope. Dak loses a playoff game where he pretty much outplays Rodgers or at the least, goes toe to toe because his defense is trash. Imagine Dak getting help like Lamar Jackson does with his defense and gets to play like junk and win games. Nope. We have a defense where 500yds and 40pts does not even guarantee a win.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Nah he will take the lead like he did in Seattle only to have his defense immediately give up the lead but then all the bozos will blame him in the end.

Dak has to be the only QB where he has to play perfect for 60min to win a ballgame. And if he doesn't, omg he sucks!! Doesn't convert on every game winning drive? Sucks!! Imagine if Dak could be like Josh Allen and depend on a defense to win games and get to play mediocre i.e. both his playoff wins last year. Nope. Dak loses a playoff game where he pretty much outplays Rodgers or at the least, goes toe to toe because his defense is trash. Imagine Dak getting help like Lamar Jackson does with his defense and gets to play like junk and win games. Nope. We have a defense where 500yds and 40pts does not even guarantee a win.

You mean like Romo? There’s a common denominator in all of this…

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, Vic Mackey said:

We win our yearly Most Valuable Franchise! The true award Jerry cares about09598090da7a285ac5fe02874f92e1f8.jpg

I get that Jerry does not care because he likely will be in carbonite underneath the 50-yard-line star, but ... the Cowboys were consistently good from 1970 until Jimmy left ... those "America's Team" fans will not be around forever, and his Stephen and Jerry Jr. are going to watch the bottom fall out from a two generations that have zero interest in the mediocrity brought by that pig-fucking, Wal-Mart-shopping, Skeletor-copying idiot.