Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

How in the world are we so flat footed?  Philly gave up nothing for a probable starter. Minshew would be a fantastic backup - probably at least as effective as Dalton, at 1/8th the cost. Dak isn’t going to be right. 
As it stands I’m probably moving Rush to practice squad and having GG as backup with DiNucci on roster as 3rd teamer. But I’d have been looking to upgrade with a Minshew type and outright cut Rush or Nooch. Keep GG on roster as 3rd. He at least looks like a pro. Rush does not. Who knows if DiNucci develops. 
Because the Jones family are inbred fucking morons.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

46 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

How in the world are we so flat footed?  Philly gave up nothing for a probable starter. Minshew would be a fantastic backup - probably at least as effective as Dalton, at 1/8th the cost. Dak isn’t going to be right. 

As it stands I’m probably moving Rush to practice squad and having GG as backup with DiNucci on roster as 3rd teamer. But I’d have been looking to upgrade with a Minshew type and outright cut Rush or Nooch. Keep GG on roster as 3rd. He at least looks like a pro. Rush does not. Who knows if DiNucci develops. 

You cut DiNucci and tell him to never try professional football again unless it's in Thailand.  Rush and Gilbert are what they are at this stage..... you keep whoever is better in the film room and then go scour the waiver wire this week for your actual backup.  Keep Rush/Gilbert as QB3.

6 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Once again the Cowboys have no depth. Another wasted 2nd round pick and complete reliance on the starters to not only stay healthy but excel for 17 games in 18 weeks. 

The Cowboys should trade away their 2nd round pick every year, because it has been such a black hole. Most of the others haven't been all that great either, but 2 stands out.

• 4 months later...
On 4/19/2021 at 3:57 PM, cmontexas said:

Looney has done an admirable job filling in at Center the last couple seasons, but if we can pickup the meanass gooner Humphries in round 2 I'd be ecstatic 

On 4/19/2021 at 5:03 PM, futureman said:

Biadasz. dumbass. 

Good thing we got a 4th string corner instead of probably the best center in the NFL. Biadasz has played to his pedigree which is fringe starter at best