2021 transfer thread

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

Torre Becton is a covert operative for Cal.  Convince me otherwise.

Becton: We need you to get taller and lose 20 lbs

Bimage who’s been living on squats for the entire last calendar year: I’d rather transfer

Becton: I know a place 

Edited by Nope
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

I believe it was Ketchum in his weekly Sunday night column made an off hand comment about Ovie not coming anymore when asked a question about post spring portal activity. I was wondering if anyone had seen mention of it anywhere else or another Texas site?

Not yet. Davis replacing him could make sense, but hard to take anything with OB as its sole source too seriously. 

Edited by texifornia

43 minutes ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

I believe it was Ketchum in his weekly Sunday night column made an off hand comment about Ovie not coming anymore when asked a question about post spring portal activity. I was wondering if anyone had seen mention of it anywhere else or another Texas site?

Ketch is a retard.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

fwiw, his commit tweet is still pinned. His last activity was right after the Super Bowl.

Can you even FATHOM what Ketch puts down at a super bowl party? Oh well, don’t worry because I am positive this is him

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Can you even FATHOM what Ketch puts down at a super bowl party? Oh well, don’t worry because I am positive this is him

I'd say the people (women) getting mad at someone for eating too much of a sandwich at a UFC watch party are probably the assholes.

Actually the sandwich might be bigger than I'm thinking. I'd need to see a pic of the sandwich. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'd say the people (women) getting mad at someone for eating too much of a sandwich at a UFC watch party are probably the assholes.

Actually the sandwich might be bigger than I'm thinking. I'd need to see a pic of the sandwich. 

I mean it’s a 6 foot sub, that is slightly shorter than I am. Would depend on the width but I’m sure it’s not your standard subway type sandwich, it probably had some girth to it. Also feel like there is a grazing rule at parties like that, expect small apps and prepare in advance if you’re starving

19 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The dude ate a sandwich big enough to feed every woman at the party. And his sisters were left to explain to the host why their brother, the fat dude, never got off the couch and ate the entire meal before the UFC match started.

Edited by Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Bevo said:

The dude ate a sandwich big enough to feed every woman at the party. And his sisters were left to explain to the host why their brother, the fat dude, never got off the couch and ate the entire meal before the UFC match started.

Again, I'd need to see the sandwich. For the sandwich I was picturing it didn't seem like that big of a deal. But I now realize the sandwich could have been much bigger than that. 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Again, I'd need to see the sandwich. For the sandwich I was picturing it didn't seem like that big of a deal. But I now realize the sandwich could have been much bigger than that. 

This is South Austin's mom's favorite metaphor.

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Let's say that your wife threw a party to watch a game and put out chips in the largest container at the house. Then the brother of one of the girl's invited came over, sat on the couch, put the entire container on his lap and started to munch while everyone else talked and drank. After a while, one of the women wanted a chip and the host turned around to find crumbs all over the couch and a fat dude sitting there like jabba the hutt with the empty container on his lap. Most guys would laugh at the slob, but women will confront guys like that and let them know that the chips were meant for everyone and if he wanted a full meal, he should have picked something up before coming over.

8 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Just fucking outstanding and then, apparently, the chef’s kiss of ztejas pulling up and rolling out of his burger-box, french fry cup infested Pinto in order to defend the guy. 

I’m guessing Ketchum read that reddit post, as he was cruising this forum for scoops and insights, and instinctively thought “that’s my fetish” and shrugged. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Bevo said:

Let's say that your wife threw a party to watch a game and put out chips in the largest container at the house. Then the brother of one of the girl's invited came over, sat on the couch, put the entire container on his lap and started to munch while everyone else talked and drank. After a while, one of the women wanted a chip and the host turned around to find crumbs all over the couch and a fat dude sitting there like jabba the hutt with the empty container on his lap. Most guys would laugh at the slob, but women will confront guys like that and let them know that the chips were meant for everyone and if he wanted a full meal, he should have picked something up before coming over.

He's obviously a fat piece of shit. To varying degrees depending on how large this sandwich actually was. I guess I can't imagine "everyone being mad at him" the next morning. I'd probably be still laughing about it that that fat guy ate half of the giant party sub. 

Someone in the reddit comments brought up maybe he does this a lot. In which case, yeah I'd probably be over it. But as a singular instance it's funny to me. 

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

So out takeaway here is that ztejas is approximately the size of Rhode Island, right? And NEVER invite him to a potluck.

I wash myself with a rag on a stick. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's obviously a fat piece of shit. To varying degrees depending on how large this sandwich actually was. I guess I can't imagine "everyone being mad at him" the next morning. I'd probably be still laughing about it that that fat guy ate half of the giant party sub. 

Someone in the reddit comments brought up maybe he does this a lot. In which case, yeah I'd probably be over it. But as a singular instance it's funny to me. 

I wash myself with a rag on a stick. 

Ketch sock confirmed

11 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm definitely leaning this way.  If the sandwich has been sitting there for an hour, it's fair game.  If you want some, get in there, especially if there's a fatass eyeballing the thing.  Also, if said fatass offers to get more food, take him up on it.  Unless your intent was just to be a bitch.  UFC fight nights should be free from bitchy women anyway.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Scholz said:

I'm definitely leaning this way.  If the sandwich has been sitting there for an hour, it's fair game.  If you want some, get in there, especially if there's a fatass eyeballing the thing.  Also, if said fatass offers to get more food, take him up on it.  Unless your intent was just to be a bitch.  UFC fight nights should be free from bitchy women anyway.

Taking into account who wrote that, I bet he EGREGIOUSLY hoovered it up. That's his cleaned-up POV of the whole affair.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, RGBIII said:

I mean it’s a 6 foot sub, that is slightly shorter than I am. Would depend on the width but I’m sure it’s not your standard subway type sandwich, it probably had some girth to it. Also feel like there is a grazing rule at parties like that, expect small apps and prepare in advance if you’re starving

Is that with or without your square toes on?

• Haha 1