2021 transfer thread

Machinator

16 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He's already decided, and if the cat is fully out of the bag 247 will go along with everyone else, but otherwise they'll wait for Palaie to do it himself.

The " ... on his own terms. ... respect that." portions suggest that, but the "... understanding that Gaoteote is closing in on a decision ... " portion suggests the decision is not yet done. Or Roach is not aware that it is.

In any event, for the uber-cautions Ears to the Streets to say this is another very positive take on the situation.  Hope this and Banks happen soon.

8 minutes ago, golfclap said:

that trio (Foster, Brown, and Jenkins) got that cash. Foster is at Charlotte, Jenkins went to Cougar High, wonder where Brown ends up? I could see Tennessee make another run at him. 

That would be smart considering their other ILB transfer is a coverage and targeting liability 

Edited by Ricky's one-hitter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

That would be smart considering their other ILB transfer is a coverage and targeting liability, and is inclined to make any and all detrimental and erratic decisions and leave Tennessee in a worse off position than before he was there.  

FIFY

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Doc Reeves said:

I’m pretty impressed how we have gained some solid depth at LB/DB with some higher upside guys who look to contribute. 

Sark is smart. He's going to play the Austin card like a violin in this new era of "rent a player for a year." You can hear the pitch: "Come to the dynamic city of Austin, play for that iconic Longhorn logo, and hang out for a year. " The fact that Elon Musk and Joe Rogan just chose to move here is going to help enormously in the arena of social media perception.

11 minutes ago, squeegeedegg said:

If only Tuscaloosa could lure a Gigafactory and a meat-headed podcaster to set up shop then Alabama could really start luring in top flight talent

I can't even respond to the right posts. I quit.

Edited by Ricky Butler

30 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I think they're dickheads personally, but you'd be wrong in a whole lot of cases. 

The only way he may be wrong is because recruits spend absolutely no time at all even thinking about those two to form an opinion.

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

Lincoln Riley is a beta pussy.  Jimbo Fisher is a beta pussy.  Tom Herman is a beta pussy.  

I don't like Jimbo either, but I don't know that I'd lump him in with the other two. Tom and Lincoln have much more in common with each other in terms of bitched-assedness. 

3 minutes ago, trythisathome said:

I don't like Jimbo either, but I don't know that I'd lump him in with the other two. Tom and Lincoln have much more in common with each other in terms of bitched-assedness. 

I mean... Jimbo's the one of the three that's actually into literal beta pussy stuff.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, trythisathome said:

In the world of beta pussies, Jimbo is their queen.

Edited by pacman

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

I mean... Jimbo's the one of the three that's actually into literal beta pussy stuff.

Not trying to stick up for Jimbo but did you miss Lincoln's attempt at brisket? It doesn't get more beta pussy than that. 

Edited by Bevo14