2021 transfer thread

Machinator

31 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

I wouldnt go that far on Brew.  Was a big LB contributor on the Nat'l team.  He blocked a couple punts, had a td..he wasnt DJ but saying he was trash is little much.

The entire LB crew on the national title winning team was absolute trash. Texas won in spite of those clowns. Harris actively deteriorated during his career and wound up a negative contributor. Killebrew was a drive-enabling rube who missed more hits than a recovering heroin addict. Rashad Bobino playing meaningful snaps at Texas will remain more mysterious than female decision-making. All hot garbage, only reprieved by the occasions in which Kelson made appearances functioning as a strong safety and playing LB in name only. 

Putting Robert Killebrew and Derrick Johnson in the same context is like juxtaposing @SydneyCarton next to Mark Twain and claiming they're both witticists.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

The entire LB crew on the national title winning team was absolute trash. Texas won in spite of those clowns. Harris actively deteriorated during his career and wound up a negative contributor. Killebrew was a drive-enabling rube who missed more hits than a recovering heroin addict. Rashad Bobino playing meaningful snaps at Texas will remain more mysterious than female decision-making. All hot garbage, only reprieved by the occasions in which Kelson made appearances functioning as a strong safety and playing LB in name only. 

Putting Robert Killebrew and Derrick Johnson in the same context is like juxtaposing @SydneyCarton next to Mark Twain and claiming they're both witticists.

Man, fuck you for invoking Rashad Bobino. Like straight up go fuck yourself you twisted sadist. 

• Like 1

This has nothing do with with anything really but Killebrew sold me some shoes at Tyler's on the Drag in '07. Was surprised to see a guy on the team working a part time job in the spring. He was nicer than I would have expected. He wasn't really any good at football though. 

Edited by UncleSonny

IT

Spoiler

El Portal Motel

Since the wide receiver position has been evaluated by Sarkisian and staff, there has been the intent to add impact players at the position, especially considering the injury to Jake Smith and the uncertainty of another player or two. Even if Xavier Worthy were to end up at Texas, IT has been told the Longhorns would continue to be in the market for another impact transfer at the position should one present itself. There is a name we’re monitoring closely, but the player is not in the portal as of yet. That quality player is giving his school one final shot this spring.

Staying in the potential transfer market, Texas in the hunt for USC transfer linebacker Palaie Gaoteote. The 6-foot-2, 250-pounder chose USC over Ohio State coming out of high school, and the Buckeyes are a factor once again. Texas defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski and linebackers coach Jeff Choate have the Longhorns well positioned to potentially win out.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Freshmen Killebrew played very well I thought but regressed as he career went on.

20 hours ago, MoJames said:

Made me wonder what a woman at a lumberjack conventions looks like...

241DAE4E00000578-0-image-m-27_1418817201304.jpg

Also regardless of what anyone on this board says about only fucking 10’s I believe 80% of you thirsty mofo’s would fuck all 4 of those ladies (If you didn’t get caught banging far right gal by one of your friends) and of that 80% 100% would want to make it a committed relationship with the third from the left. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Also regardless of what anyone on this board says about only fucking 10’s I believe 80% of you thirsty mofo’s would fuck all 4 of those ladies (If you didn’t get caught banging far right gal by one of your friends) and of that 80% 100% would want to make it a committed relationship with the third from the left. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 

Well, you can stick to your story the way Satya clings to his woobie at the thought of leaving his apartment, but you would be wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

At the same time or what 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Machinator said:

IT

Hide contents

El Portal Motel

Since the wide receiver position has been evaluated by Sarkisian and staff, there has been the intent to add impact players at the position, especially considering the injury to Jake Smith and the uncertainty of another player or two. Even if Xavier Worthy were to end up at Texas, IT has been told the Longhorns would continue to be in the market for another impact transfer at the position should one present itself. There is a name we’re monitoring closely, but the player is not in the portal as of yet. That quality player is giving his school one final shot this spring.

Staying in the potential transfer market, Texas in the hunt for USC transfer linebacker Palaie Gaoteote. The 6-foot-2, 250-pounder chose USC over Ohio State coming out of high school, and the Buckeyes are a factor once again. Texas defensive coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski and linebackers coach Jeff Choate have the Longhorns well positioned to potentially win out.

Probably an aggie transfer.

18 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Ha. No. There’s nothing wrong with the 3rd from the left and I wouldn’t have an issue being seen in public with that fine young lass. The 2nd from the left could scare vultures off of a meat wagon. The 4th? I like them in all shapes, colors, backgrounds and sizes except for fat. A little thick? Fine. Straight up gluttony? No, sir, and never was it close for me. 

Look man, if you’re a chubby chaser, more power to you. There’s a thread for that somewhere, but this isn’t it. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Blackcat00 said:

Babino was a great HS linebacker at a powerhouse LaMarque program. For him (2 star) to somehow break in to Mack's program and start is pretty crazy. He was very undersized and slow but could put a helmet on you. 

Babino fucking sucked, and his presence on our roster much less his years starting is a sad indictment of Mack Brown and his worst fucking traits as our head coach. Its certainly not his fault, but it should in no way be celebrated whatsoever. 

44 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I'd let 3 and 1 give me a bj but it ends there.

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Ha. No. There’s nothing wrong with the 3rd from the left and I wouldn’t have an issue being seen in public with that fine young lass. The 2nd from the left could scare vultures off of a meat wagon. The 4th? I like them in all shapes, colors, backgrounds and sizes except for fat. A little thick? Fine. Straight up gluttony? No, sir, and never was it close for me. 

Look man, if you’re a chubby chaser, more power to you. There’s a thread for that somewhere, but this isn’t it. 

Yeah but that’s because you actually are shaggy 1%. I’m talking about all the thirsty mofo’s who filled up Jades PM box over and over and over again. 

31 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Here's a rule I lived by:  You can be fat.  You can be ugly.  You can't be both!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MoJames said:

Made me wonder what a woman at a lumberjack conventions looks like...

241DAE4E00000578-0-image-m-27_1418817201304.jpg

If you look at their faces, 1 is obviously the daughter of 2, and 3 is the daughter of 4. So if I had pick of the litter it would be 1 over 3. Since you can look at 4, and know that's how big 3 is going to be at that age. To make it about recruiting, 4 may have some eligibility left.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, CHIEF said:

If you look at their faces, 1 is obviously the daughter of 2, and 3 is the daughter of 4. So if I had pick of the litter it would be 1 over 3. Since you can look at 4, and know that's how big 3 is going to be at that age. To make it about recruiting, 4 may have some eligibility left.

CHIEF

Apparently CHIEF only mates for life. I wonder if all posters that post their handle every time they post also mate for life. Could be a key indicator. What's the history on bernard? I feel like there's been another few over the years. If this board had a signature function, I think I'd have "CHIEF bernard" as mine. 

I've never given one fancy fuck about how a broad is going to look in the future, unless we're talking about the next morning. Maybe if I was seriously dating them. How is that even a thing? It's like when guys on the recruiting threads lament the potential dicey NFL capabilities of a perfectly good college prospect. 

Wait, where are we? What forum is this?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

I wouldnt go that far on Brew.  Was a big LB contributor on the Nat'l team.  He blocked a couple punts, had a td..he wasnt DJ but saying he was trash is little much.

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

The best/worst thing Killebrew did for us was give us the phrase "face rape" on national television.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, texastough said:

Is the question whether she would upgrade us at tackle? If so I'd need to see her footwork before weighing in.

I think what we're saying is ... @Wulaw Horn's wife is apparently okay with the guy reaching out to her, seeing where he can take it, and then reporting back to us in this thread. If he pulls off some sort of jumbo package threesome, great. I'm quite certain he'll openly deliver the play by play to us on this thread, right up until the point in which she rides him like a donkey and gives him a full NowThis blowout.

A quick google search reveals that she's from [checks notes] a rural area in Massachusetts. The dude could straight up gift her a nearby, semi-decent condition RV and let her drive down and see him. This fucking thread will end up running circles around any Sugar Daddy threads that might exist. LFG!

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Babino fucking sucked, and his presence on our roster much less his years starting is a sad indictment of Mack Brown and his worst fucking traits as our head coach. Its certainly not his fault, but it should in no way be celebrated whatsoever. 

My exact point. 

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Just showing I thought this through enough to not pick 3 over 1. 

CHIEF

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

I’m actually thinking 1 is getting what you see. Although 3 isn’t heavily made up, she is wearing makeup and posing to hide her figure flaws. Not to mention we have no idea what her hair looks like.

I’ve over analyzed this, I think. 

2 hours ago, CHIEF said:

CHIEF

Now, I was originally only in for the first and third girl but the rare mother/daughter combo cannot be ignored.