2021 transfer thread

Machinator

50 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Sounds like Ashley is having a post-divorce wine-drunk Friday afternoon, and you know what, go get it.

Oh yeah she's on one. Her Twitter page is pretty funny, she basically hadn't tweeted anything since 2019, he mentioned being single at his press conference and she was off to the races. 

5 hours ago, Machinator said:

There is a name we’re monitoring closely, but the player is not in the portal as of yet. That quality player is giving his school one final shot this spring.

There is likely nothing to this but if you want to daydream a bit during your Friday happy hour, somebody speculated on IT that this was Julian Fleming. Mentioned rumors that he was considering the portal and Sark was a big factor Bama almost signing him. 

https://247sports.com/Player/Julian-Fleming-46040058/high-school-191412/

I seriously doubt that the #3 player in the country would transfer after 1 injury plagued season but who knows. I didn't go searching on Buckeye boards to check if there are actually rumors. He wasn't on the 2-deep when they started spring fwiw.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2021/04/122277/brian-hartline-says-julian-fleming-is-a-special-individual-who-has-missed-crucial-development-time-shoulder-injury

11 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

There is likely nothing to this but if you want to daydream a bit during your Friday happy hour, somebody speculated on IT that this was Julian Fleming. Mentioned rumors that he was considering the portal and Sark was a big factor Bama almost signing him. 

I seriously doubt that the #3 player in the country would transfer after 1 injury plagued season but who knows. I didn't go searching on Buckeye boards to check if there are actually rumors. He wasn't on the 2-deep when they started spring fwiw.

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2021/04/122277/brian-hartline-says-julian-fleming-is-a-special-individual-who-has-missed-crucial-development-time-shoulder-injury

image.gif.4baebcf28c4eac244916f3b60f7a869d.gif

• Drool 1

Ooo fun game.
How happy do you think QJ is with fat pat? Maybe LVBS is regretting hype state?

5 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Ooo fun game.
How happy do you think QJ is with fat pat? Maybe LVBS is regretting hype state?

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

image.gif.4baebcf28c4eac244916f3b60f7a869d.gif

3XgF.gif

Thought this thread would be a fine place to post baseless wish-casting that I read. Back to female lumberjack talk. 

Girl 2nd from the right seems like she's hiding some RATs under that flannel and would be legitimately pretty if she wanted to be.

3XgF.gif
Thought this thread would be a fine place to post baseless wish-casting that I read. Back to female lumberjack talk. 
Girl 2nd from the right seems like she's hiding some RATs under that flannel and would be legitimately pretty if she wanted to be.

Baseless wish-casting should replace $9.95 because it is an accurate description of what we do here
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

3XgF.gif

Dude I wasn’t being a prick. Speculate away this is the perfect thread for it and I think everyone would welcome the distraction from Wulaw Horn trying justify his enthusiasm for literal pig fucking. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Dude I wasn’t being a prick. Speculate away this is the perfect thread for it and I think everyone would welcome the distraction from Wulaw Horn trying justify his enthusiasm for literal pig fucking. 

Oh yeah I know. Been lurking around on Shag and posting here long enough to know when to actually get defensive about shit. 

25 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Moi?  You misunderstand. I was calling you fools out. I have a long history of using my penis only with women I’m married to. I’m a prude, not a pig fucking enthusiast. 

Just now, Getafix said:

If I may be so impertinent as to distract you from your lumberjack chick talk ... Roach CBed Worthy to Texas.

This one has basically been telegraphed. Texas basketball and football winning the portal wars so far. 

6 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

I saw Sonny's speculation, but the thought is that there is a "really good" mystery transfer candidate out there?

Thanks. Trying to set my weekend phone checking schedule.

IT said the staff has their eye on a WR who is considering a transfer but wants to let the spring play out or something like that. I think they said he was a “quality player” which would obviously be way underselling the dude I mentioned.

So even if it’s real nothing imminent. You are fine going with a lighter phone checking schedule this weekend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Apparently CHIEF only mates for life. I wonder if all posters that post their handle every time they post also mate for life. Could be a key indicator. What's the history on bernard? I feel like there's been another few over the years. If this board had a signature function, I think I'd have "CHIEF bernard" as mine. 

I've never given one fancy fuck about how a broad is going to look in the future, unless we're talking about the next morning. Maybe if I was seriously dating them. How is that even a thing? It's like when guys on the recruiting threads lament the potential dicey NFL capabilities of a perfectly good college prospect. 

Wait, where are we? What forum is this?

Can't remember how many test drives, 30? 40? Didn't "mate for life", but I'm sure as fuck "committed" for life. Going on 28 years, and went through enough to know I out kicked my coverage. How about you?

CHIEF

31 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

Can't remember how many test drives, 30? 40? Didn't "mate for life", but I'm sure as fuck "committed" for life. Going on 28 years, and went through enough to know I out kicked my coverage. How about you?

CHIEF

None of this addresses my point. I’m in double digits with the wife, but that’s besides the point. Also, have a coke and a smile. 

4 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Moi?  You misunderstand. I was calling you fools out. I have a long history of using my penis only with women I’m married to. I’m a prude, not a pig fucking enthusiast. 

Oh I didn’t misunderstand shit. Your faithfulness and your personal fat bitch probe fetish aren’t mutually exclusive.  

Roach

Spoiler

— I continue to hear confidence expressed when it comes to transfer linebacker Palaie Gaoteote. In fact, I’ve heard that if he does make the decision to transfer it could be announced soon. I mentioned Gaoteote along with Xavier Worthy last week and still feel that if I had to bet, both players will be on the Texas roster come fall.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

@Fud, what's our counter at? How many more of these dudes can we take without forcing some attrition, which I also expect to happen?

I think four spots left for guys not yet at campus. Adding Ovie would make it three, and Worthy would make it two, and Davis would make it one, and Paleo Goat would make it zero. But maybe there's some creative way to get an extra guy in if we need it; Bama always seems to find a way to do that, and Sark probably knows the ropes in that department 

7 minutes ago, Machinator said:
Some buzz that Arkansas WR Mike Woods will enter the portal.

Hmm, that would be pretty surprising. I wonder why? He was their 2nd leading receiver last year and just had a nice spring game. Should be penciled in as a starter. If their new qb is any good you have to think he'd put up some nice numbers in little Briles' offense this season. 

16 hours ago, Machinator said:
Some buzz that Arkansas WR Mike Woods will enter the portal.

He grew up a huge UT fan:

Growing up, Woods never really had any love for Texas A&M. The same, unfortunately, can’t be said about the University of Texas.

“Arkansas Fans, y’all gonna hate me for this, but Texas was my dream school because that’s where I’m from. I’m not from Austin, but Texas was my dream school coming up and I was just getting in fights with people because everybody was for Texas A&M. So we had a big clash, but now you all see who I’m rocking with.”

“…I was a super fan. My room growing up was painted burnt orange. I had a Longhorns trash can in it. I had a Longhorns mini helmet. Man, I had Longhorn footballs, Longhorn stickers on the wall. I had Vince Young on the wall, man I was a Longhorn’ed out back then

• Like 1

Not sure if he's good enough to take over someone like Ben Davis, Worthy, or Paleo Goat. Guess we'll see. Still don't' see anything on OU sites about him. 

This makes our game vs Arkansas a little easier, at the very least; he's supposed to be their second best WR and arguably second best skill player on offense