My daughter Sarah passed away this morning

immortal13

Ugh, I’m so very sorry to hear it man.

“I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you (my) consolation...”

God give you and yours strength in this unimaginable time.

Shit.  I just saw this.

Man, I am so sorry.  I can't even imagine.  That photo of your girls is priceless.  I would step in front of a bus to save one of my kids.  I am sure it is devastating.

Know this -- we are a (fucked up) community, and whatever you need that we can provide, it's yours.  God bless your family.

No matter how fruitless the words of anonymous surly horns may be, know that you are not alone and your family is in the thoughts and prayers of many. Do not spend these days searching for meaning, but try to focus on the joy she brought and impact she had on so many during her time on this Earth. God bless you. 

My little girl is hurting so much losing her big sister and only sibling

Keep an eye on her. One of my employees lost his son about 18 months ago and his 8 year old daughter (the sister) struggles with it still.

I can’t imagine what y’all are going through. You and your family have my prayers and condolences. It’s a parents worst fear.

I lost my son and first born in 2017 as an infant, it was rather sudden and unexpected. I will tell you, it's the hardest thing you'll survive, but you and your family can survive it. Our circumstances are different, I don't know your pain but I know the loss of a child. I'm here if you need a shoulder and I am so sorry for your loss.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 6

So very sorry for your loss. As a parent, I cannot begin to image what that must be like.

Stay strong for your family, but know that you’ve got a group here that will listen to and grieve with you anytime. Prayers and condolences from my family to yours. 

My god, I am so sorry. I (and I'm sure others here) would love to do something in her honor at some point, like order her favorite Whataburger meal or something like that. And of course, if there is any other way we can help you and your family, please let us know.

To Sarah.🤘

Just seeing this as well. I am so very very sorry for you, your family, and the world. No life is insignificant and although hers ended too short, she made memories of moments for you to share with your family, your friends, and the world. May those memories bring you comfort and solace in the days ahead as you mourn. God grant you and your loved ones peace.

It's utterly heartbreaking to hear of your loss. As I've scrolled through all the posts, I struggled to find words of comfort that I could share. But, you know, the precise words don't matter. What does is knowing you have a full roster of folks here grieving with you and for your family. We're here for you always, Immortal.

May your cherished child, Sarah, rest in peace.