Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

2 minutes? 4 minutes? Don’t peek behind the curtain. We’re not morons.

Tom McClintock, you’re a moron. Oh, now it’s the fault of not going hard enough against antifa and BLM that “allowed” the assault on the Capitol? Fuck you. Good lord, the hypocrisy is astounding. 

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did she take it down?

I don't know, I mean more with Congress grappling with how it all played out internally and not just who may have inflamed people, which they'll likely ignore, and more who actively assisted insurrectionists, which I doubt they will ignore.

Edited by Hurtlocker
spellz bad

All these women who are kinda attractive and have ads carrying guns, that’s some real window licker shit. I even like the 2nd Amendment and I like breasts more but gotdamn you have to have the IQ of a hair ball if that’s what you look for in political candidates. With Boebert and Greene in Georgia, ‘Pubs can stfu about Sheila Jackson Lee forever. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

All these women who are kinda attractive and have ads carrying guns, that’s some real window licker shit. I even like the 2nd Amendment and I like breasts more but gotdamn you have to have the IQ of a hair ball if that’s what you look for in political candidates. With Boebert and Greene in Georgia, ‘Pubs can stfu about Sheila Jackson Lee forever. 

Have you not met Mindy?

Mindy-Robinson-For-Congress.jpg

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

All I know is that when she spoke today, she LIKES TO TALK REAL LOUD> LIKE ALL CAPS I'M ANGRY!!!  WARBLEGARBLE!

All while spouting nonsensical bullshit.  

She's not the first one who's gone down a couple notches on the hot scale after opening her mouth.

This is who she sounds like when she talks:

• Hook 'Em 5

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Let’s be honest.   Between Fox News hiring practices, Sarah Palin’s rise, the rise of every other popular female Republican or right wing media figure, and even Melania being some kind of admired figure to a bunch of people who are predisposed to hate immigrants and promiscuous gold diggers ... was there actually any doubt that physical attractiveness is the only thing that Republicans value about women?

Yeah, and then they claim that conservative women are more attractive. No, asshole, you just won’t let them on the platform if they aren’t. 

15 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm gonna call Gibby Haynes and invite him to join my new band "Nipple Discipline".  He can pick the instrument.

Note to the board:  Do not try to say "Nipple Discipline" out loud in your home office.  It sounded like a tongue-twister in my head so I said it out loud a couple times and the wife happened to be walking by with a "WTF?" look on her face.  

4 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Since we've gone four pages without tits or guns, I'm going to fix both at the same time.

tenor.gif?itemid=14728524

There was something in the water at the craft services table on that movie set.  Nearly every woman in that movie has aged beautifully.  Even the tit-gun gals.  

On 1/13/2021 at 7:52 AM, bad_teammate said:

Well she's playing this game of checkers against Congressional Democrats, so even though she might be a moron who eats half the pieces, her opponents have bellies full of pieces, as well.

I don't think that's going to matter since she has been seated. She's an opportunist and unless they can provide evidentiary proof of her assistance, simply having snakes in the Chamber makes it dangerous. You don't have to pick them up to get bitten. She can slither around on the sidelines. 100 percent an opportunist and when she sees her opportunity, she will strike. The Congressional Democrats may be able to neutralize her, but they should keep their eyes open.

24 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't think that's going to matter since she has been seated. She's an opportunist and unless they can provide evidentiary proof of her assistance, simply having snakes in the Chamber makes it dangerous. You don't have to pick them up to get bitten. She can slither around on the sidelines. 100 percent an opportunist and when she sees her opportunity, she will strike. The Congressional Democrats may be able to neutralize her, but they should keep their eyes open.

Frog = Democrats
Scorpion = Republicans

ErOsAK_UcAALW1c.jpg

• Rage+1 1

I think Sean's cardinal sin was telling her twice to "READ" the transcript.  She saw "READ" and just stopped and started cleaning her weapon again.  

Also, she is innocent until proven guilty but I have the luxury, as an engaged citizen, to posit the theory that if she was in on the conspiracy to sack the Capitol...she is too stupid to realize it which makes her the perfect accomplice.  "Really, just need to use my badge for 6 hours in exchange for the front page of Guns & Ammo and reconnect me with my father? Okay!"  

While I am all for calling them out for their foolishness and dangerous stupidity, people need to get their facts straight before doing so.

A lot of these nutbars aren't going to be good at deflection like Trump, but all the sane people need to do is hurl a few false allegations to give them a solid deflection base and create a tar baby.

The Capitol tour (in Colorado) and the Pelosi left the building (without more) tweets are Q worthy self-ownage.

• Hook 'Em 1

55 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think Sean's cardinal sin was telling her twice to "READ" the transcript.  She saw "READ" and just stopped and started cleaning her weapon again.  

Which is what her 'fans' will do as well. Get the accusation & disinfo out first and spread it around and most never read the correction or rebuttal. The Freedom Caucus members are being trained in how to do this. They did it for the impeachment hearings and it worked with their supporters (i.e. Trumpstans) and they'll use whatever means necessary to whip people into a fury. That she is female will resonate with many of them. Attacking a white woman =/ attacking AOC.

Think high school mean girls 101. She doesn't have to be book smart to figure out how to gain power among her crowd; she is one of 17 GOP female 'freshmen' reps this year. Besides Marjorie Taylor Greene, I don't know if I could name another one.

From the sane world, it looks stupid and crazy but here we are. Don't underestimate the popularity of deliberate stupid/opportunist.

• Like 1

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun