Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

While I agree, the dissembling and lies that they spew forth on a consistent basis never receive the level of criticism that that truly deserve. I’m not going to get upset if those same tactics are used against them, especially in extraordinary moments like this.

they are going to play the victim card either way. Fuck em. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

They know exactly what they’re doing.   One of the NCIS producers told a story of how Dana Loesch kept trying to pitch him on producing a show that would star her as a super hot right wing mom.   That was the entire extent of her pitch - that she thought she was hot and could make money off it. https://www.salon.com/2018/02/24/nras-dana-loesch-pitched-ncis-producer-a-sitcom-show-report/

“Dana Loesch came to me 10yrs ago pitching a sitcom starring herself: 'A hot young mom who does far right radio show.' Said her age & looks would make 1 side hate her & 1 love her so everyone would watch. Was obsessed w the potential fame & money. I turned her down.

My memory is she was consumed with the idea that she was super hot & right wing, so that rare combo (her words) HAD to mean she could get rich & famous. Guess she found another way to her goal," he explained on Twitter.“

Oh, so another grifter. Shocking. 

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

They know exactly what they’re doing.   One of the NCIS producers told a story of how Dana Loesch kept trying to pitch him on producing a show that would star her as a super hot right wing mom.   That was the entire extent of her pitch - that she thought she was hot and could make money off it. https://www.salon.com/2018/02/24/nras-dana-loesch-pitched-ncis-producer-a-sitcom-show-report/

“Dana Loesch came to me 10yrs ago pitching a sitcom starring herself: 'A hot young mom who does far right radio show.' Said her age & looks would make 1 side hate her & 1 love her so everyone would watch. Was obsessed w the potential fame & money. I turned her down.

My memory is she was consumed with the idea that she was super hot & right wing, so that rare combo (her words) HAD to mean she could get rich & famous. Guess she found another way to her goal," he explained on Twitter.“

I agree and that's how Mark Burnett helped Trump by remaking him to appear like a successful businessman, so Boebert is just putting her own opportunistic spin on it. America is used to (staged) reality television now, so this just extends the fantasy as reality a little further and in a dangerous way IMO. I've said before that just because she makes mistakes, it would be prudent not to underestimate her. She doesn't have to be a genius to fool people, she just has to be not unlike the President and be willing to do whatever she thinks is necessary to get what she wants.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s even more absurd than you’d imagine.

She’s from a town called Rifle.

RIFLE FFS

28e2d4b1d14b2e3e26f3cbf1c141e3aa.jpg

Per Wiki, she is the second notable citizen to ever come from Rifle, despite it having been a reasonably large town for about 100 years.

By that I mean over 1000 people in 1930, rising to almost 10,000 today. Most towns on that arc have produced more notables than that by far -- a middlin' pro athlete or two, some random genius inventor or something like that, a musician of note. 

Not Rifle. It's only other famous native is David Bernhardt, Trump's sitting Sec of the Interior and Designated Survivor. He will go down in history as the man who opened the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge to drilling only to find out that nobody wants to drill there. Trump's evil schemes even fail. 

Rifle's yearly cultural highlight is the Garfield County Fair, which offers "family and professional rodeos, Xtreme bull riding, live music, and a demolition derby."

However, her district covers much of western and southern Colorado, spreading from Pueblo in the southeast across the state to the Utah border, and arching diagonally along the western range and taking in Aspen, Glenwood Springs, Durango, and Grand Junction. Blue Pueblo and Red GJ kind of cancel each other out, leaving the amber waves of hayseeds to tangle with the purple mountain majesty of the Aspen snobs and the middle class in Durango and Glenwood Springs. It leans R but not dramatically. Ben Nighthorse Campbell is a famous former rep. 

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Stupid gimmicks are a lot easier to do than making the food better. 

The now closed "Smoke Pit BBQ" east of downtown Ft Worth on Belknap had waitress cleavage as its specialty ... they sold a lot of beer.

• Hook 'Em 2

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun