Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Who doesn't store guns on their bookshelves? Only the special kind of idiots who probably only bought, and pose with, guns as a gimic to get elected..

I bet when she's on the phone yellin at Mama and slams a door, all that ordnance falls all over the floor.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pacman said:

Who doesn't store guns on their bookshelves? Only the special kind of idiots who probably only bought, and pose with, guns as a gimic to get elected..

Well, at least she doesn't have any kids ... what's that? 4 sons, huh?  Oh, well maybe one of these days they'll "fix the glitch" for us.

I wonder if Bin Laden's apartment also smelled of rich mahogany. 

Also, Congresswoman Boebert---I'm a 2A proponent.  But when you're an elected official, never take a photo that shows you own more guns than you own books.  Not a great look.  Even your dumbest constituents with a couple dozen weapons at least own a set of inherited encyclopedias and the complete works of Mr. Joel Osteen.  

First of all, it's President Biden...you pre-cum baby.  I guess since you worship a game show host, ordering an in-state funeral for a radio talk-show host seems rational to you.  But no, we're not lowering the flags for Rush Limbaugh.  You have access to a trove of information on who, and how, the United States Government acknowledges the deaths of certain people.  So go do this really weird thing called "reading", and get back to us.  

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I thought she spent a decent amount of her campaign money on unknown items, surely she should have dropped a couple of thousand at some place other than at Kohl's. 

No no no. You wait until you’re in office and expense it to your house account. 

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Damn. Walmart Barbie can get it.

Yeah I am kind of a snob but that's a honky tonk special I would not be able to resist. Both pics. Hot as she is I wouldn't be able to get out of the fast enough after (possibly) a wake up fuck though. Been there done that; no matter how hot, and how well they bang, you can't be banging *all* the time, and the devil is in the in-between. Jesus Christ, sitting through those intervals makes watching Michigan State football seem energizing. 

Oh and obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfXs0m32A8E

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun