Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

Guest Lobo

a quick way to get UV light and disinfectant into your body is to have the wine blow it in there.  

Speaking of blow, where's Don, Jr. at?  I half expect him to be in a MMF with Lauren and her pedophile husband before long.  

On 5/7/2021 at 9:28 AM, Beau Vine said:

Didn't Wake Forest, which was probably their best school, also break ties?

My great-something grandfather graduated from Wake Forest when it was still a seminary circa 1855 and was the first ancestor of mine to attend college of any kind...Not long after that he upgraded to Presbyteranism so he "left the fold" before the school itself.

3 minutes ago, Satchel said:

She would be the first GED speaker ever.

It feels like the new norm.  We're gonna get a bunch of Republicans primaried next year, and replaced with people who couldn't even both to spend a year-and-a-half getting an associate degree.

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

It feels like the new norm.  We're gonna get a bunch of Republicans primaried next year, and replaced with people who couldn't even both to spend a year-and-a-half getting an associate degree.

I agree. 

This is performance art for delusional humans.  She may be one of those delusional humans, but that guy knows he is completely full of shit.  
And they both played the part perfectly. That shit just got fwd fwd and is owning us all right now. Generating clicks and dollars.

Guest Lobo
43 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Is a GED Talk anything like a TED Talk?

Yes.  But.  With even.  More......condescension.  (clicks remote to next slide) 

• 2 weeks later...

Literally EVERYTHING she says is wrong.  I missed something the last time I read the second amendment.  At least she figured out it's not in "the constitution."

Why, yes.  Yes we are:

No, actually you can be good and decent without a Bible in your hand or a gun to you head.

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

she's definitely near the top of my hate fuck list. Ivanka would be higher, but I don't want to go after trump with anyone

I concur.  I think I'd still go Ivanka first.  Say what you want about Jared, but he seems like he wears a condom to shower so I could't consider Ivanka 'Sloppy Seconds' just because her dad molested her as a young girl.  While it's gross going after Don, Sr.---I think her Daddy issues were so much different than most rich girls growing up.  Instead of trying to fuck a lot of guys and be a slut because Daddy ignored you---she actually was showered in attention and semen by her father so she probably wasn't that promiscuous in high school/college.  So I think net-net, she's pretty clean overall.  

It's funny because the former President of the United States molested his own daughter.  And nobody talks about it because apparently that would just be beyond the pale of behavior of an otherwise morally focused man.  

17 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Apparently she believes Texas hasn't had any Covid deaths since the statewide mask mandate was lifted.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/05/26/texas-recorded-thousands-covid-deaths-since-removing-mask-mandate/7436158002/

Not an expressed opinion, but i would imagine she also believes that since then no Texans have worn masks anywhere, while in fact there is still a fair amount of mask wearing by personal choice or by request of businesses. 

On 5/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, Bullneck said:

I went to many marches last summer that had no police protection whatsoever. One in particular was the protest march across the Brooklyn Bridge about a week before the end of July. That march began with police interference at the rally that proceeded it when the chopper overhead lowered to not far above the trees at the rally in Brooklyn right when Eric Garner’s mother started to speak. That was a coincidence I am sure. Then as a few thousand of us shutdown the bridge there were a few dozen NYPD blocking access on the other side to the park by City Hall. Not real sure why they decided to do that because the march was headed over to the west side where it ended on the Hudson. So no police protection that day and most protests had chants about us protecting each other anyhow without relying on police. I was in one on one occasion that shutdown the Westside highway for around 40 blocks because there was no entrance for police to get on to stop it. That was a pretty fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon. That one started in Times Square and ended on the UES in Carl Schurz Park near Gracie Mansion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Beau Vine said:

I love how a stupid cunt and likely former model mayhem account owner, who owns a bar and grill, is speaking definitively about the negotiating qualifications of a lifelong senator and former VP, now current president. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I love how a stupid cunt and likely former model mayhem account owner, who owns a bar and grill, is speaking definitively about the negotiating qualifications of a lifelong senator and former VP, now current president. 

This cunt only has a GED. A recent GED. She's not in a position to talk about anybody's fucking qualifications

• Hook 'Em 4

I'm not saying you need to have a high school diploma before you have a CHL, but they definitely shouldn't be 15 years apart, and in the wrong order.