Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

What I wouldn't give to listen to the "personal interview" portion of Miss MAGA 2021. 

"I personally believe that U.S. Trumpicans are unable to do so because some borders out there in our nation don't have walls.  Such as the Iraq."  

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What I wouldn't give to listen to the "personal interview" portion of Miss MAGA 2021. 

"I personally believe that U.S. Trumpicans are unable to do so because some borders out there in our nation don't have walls.  Such as the Iraq."  

And for the talent portion, she'll give the judges food poisoning.

On 7/15/2021 at 10:45 AM, Herpa Derpa said:

Guess she figures it's easier to love the 2nd if you get rid of the 1st.

Boebert threatens parody website: 'Remove it immediately or face further action' 

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-parody-website/

https://www.thelaurenboebert.com/

Somebody needs to learn that poor girl about the Streisand Effect.  And not to use your PR hack to send threatening legal missives.

lol

ABOUT ME

Hi! I'm Lauren Boebert. Professional failure, Illegal stalker of Nancy Pelosi, Wife of guy who exposed himself to a minor, QAnon believer, Owner of restaurant that gives you diarrhea because we don't believe in health codes, and Daughter of woman who was definitely at the capitol riots but in no way was she a part of the actual riot because that would be wrong and she's completely sane so stop mentioning it.

On 7/7/2021 at 1:47 PM, Genco said:

A man will go places armed with a hard on that he wouldn't otherwise venture with an assault rifle.

When I was around 23 or 24, I drove what was probably an average of 90 mph from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa on the hopes of getting laid to a girl I was dating & who was still a virgin.  Obv. before the availability of GPS & internet maps, etc.

Hopes.

3-1/4 hour trip including 1 stop for fuel.  1992 stick shift Ford Ranger, 4 banger.  That I didn't get tapped by FHP is a miracle.  5 hour drive back.

40 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

When I was around 23 or 24, I drove what was probably an average of 90 mph from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa on the hopes of getting laid to a girl I was dating & who was still a virgin.  Obv. before the availability of GPS & internet maps, etc.

Hopes.

3-1/4 hour trip including 1 stop for fuel.  1992 stick shift Ford Ranger, 4 banger.  That I didn't get tapped by FHP is a miracle.  5 hour drive back.

So, it didn't work out?

1 hour ago, ROFL BOX said:

When I was around 23 or 24, I drove what was probably an average of 90 mph from Fort Lauderdale to Tampa on the hopes of getting laid to a girl I was dating & who was still a virgin. 

What were you driving, a dump truck? 

One time I drove up from Dallas to Hawthorne, NE (850 miles) in 8 hours. 

"Than there were in going to biology." 

While I agree in spirit, maybe shouldn't have skipped English class, Rep. Dipshit.  I also like how you refer to it as "The High School."  Didn't realize O'Doyle had a sister.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ladies and gentleman, the GOP demographics of 2021 - people who quite high school to take that management position at a McDonalds.

Instead of saying hey can you wait two months or train me after school until graduation?

or 

immediately taking a GED exam instead of waiting until 20 years later when you decide to run for Congress 

I’m surprised McDonald’s doesn’t have a policy of hs diploma or GED for a management position. 

• Hook 'Em 1

If in prior actions and statements Boebert had indicated that she was in earnest and for the most part honest, there might be compassion for someone who left prior to graduation in order to provide for the family.

But, she's given no indication that she's anything but a lying conniving grifter who rebrands and reframes anything that will keep the funds coming into her pockets. The likely story is that she was hanging out at the bowling alley looking for love in all the wrong places and working on that rap sheet and was going to fail her classes and so bailed. (I should add, that her rap sheet that's been published starts in 2003 when she was 17, so who knows if she had a juvenile record. She did have a child when she quit school I think she said, but seems to me she started to turn everything around, but couldn't get herself on a path that was within the bounds of the law.)

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If in prior actions and statements Boebert had indicated that she was in earnest and for the most part honest, there might be compassion for someone who left prior to graduation in order to provide for the family.

But, she's given no indication that she's anything but a lying conniving grifter who rebrands and reframes anything that will keep the funds coming into her pockets. The likely story is that she was hanging out at the bowling alley looking for love in all the wrong places and working on that rap sheet and was going to fail her classes and so bailed. (I should add, that her rap sheet that's been published starts in 2003 when she was 17, so who knows if she had a juvenile record. She did have a child when she quit school I think she said, but seems to me she started to turn everything around, but couldn't get herself on a path that was within the bounds of the law.)

"I got pregnant and couldn't finish school/didn't want my classmates to see I was pregnant because I was embarrassed."

Boom, instant credibility with a shitload of people, particularly women.

I somehow don't think McDonald's prefers high school dropouts. That shows that somebody is a quitter.

• Like 1

I worked fast food for 2 years in HS.  Everyone in management was well older than me, all were HS grads with at least some college, and they worked their asses off for crappy compensation -- like 70 hours per week for less pay than a teacher.

She's full of shit but the base will believe her.  "We think she's a straight shooter with upper management written all over her."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Ladies and gentleman, the GOP demographics of 2021 - people who quite quit high school to take that management position at a McDonalds.

Damn, are you sure?  I thot it wuz q u i e t.

Edited by AnTiM
entered lost quote

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Ladies and gentleman, the GOP demographics of 2021 - people who quite high school to take that management position at a McDonalds.

"She's just like us"

Said a couple in rural Colorado with 2 mortgages on their single wide.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

"She's just like us"

Said a couple in rural Colorado with 2 mortgages on their single wide.

Well, she has no dad on her birth certificate, and her mom filed multiple paternity lawsuits against a professional wrestler claiming he was the father (paternity tests came back negative).

"So she's just like us"

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Well, she has no dad on her birth certificate, and her mom filed multiple paternity lawsuits against a professional wrestler claiming he was the father (paternity tests came back negative).

"So she's just like us"

I read about that. Wasn't there some discussion about whether her mother was a minor when she got pregnant? The weird thing about the paternity test was that the person who drew the blood was later sent to jail for falsifying another paternity test around the same time period as when Lane (the wrestler) took his.

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She was actually the assistant manager of the fry cook. Hoping to progress up to the assistant manager of burgers.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

if she can speed up the mcdonalds by my house, ill tip my cap to her. very damn morning, 12+ cars in the drive thru. i just want a fucking coffee and sausage biscuit without the wait !!!!

I’m skeptical when someone says they were 2 months shy of finishing high school when they quit. It’s a sad attempt to say that she effectively graduated. Perhaps the timeline is correct but it doesn’t means she was graduating. A more likely scenario was that she had just learned she was not graduating and had to repeat her senior year. That would convince some to quit on the spot.

And if her story about quitting high school is 100% accurate, it demonstrates a fundamental lack of common sense. If you were really graduating in 40 school days, those last days are the easiest. You just have to show up. But I don’t believe she is telling the truth.

• Hook 'Em 7

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m skeptical when someone says they were 2 months shy of finishing high school when they quit. It’s a sad attempt to say that she effectively graduated. Perhaps the timeline is correct but it doesn’t means she was graduating. A more likely scenario was that she had just learned she was not graduating and had to repeat her senior year. That would convince some to quit on the spot.

And if her story about quitting high school is 100% accurate, it demonstrates a fundamental lack of common sense. If you were really graduating in 40 school days, those last days are the easiest. You just have to show up. But I don’t believe she is telling the truth.

Shit, you barely even have to show up. I was off at 10am every day my last semester. 

• 2 weeks later...