Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

2 hours ago, South Austin said:

I’m starting to get the feeling that we’re all part of some reality TV show, that all of these MAGA dipshits in Congress are actors, and any day now the producers are going to step out and say “ We got you!!!”

The Truman Show has morphed into The Trump Show.

20 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

This made me laugh

I have no clue who this guy is, but I know I would vote for him without hesitation instead of any of the crooks who are now holding public office, or hoping to get reelected to one.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It’s a dark performance art.  If Andy Kaufman were alive today, he’d have a cowboy hat wearing, gun toting, MAGA spewing alter ego that would get elected in a rural red district of a blue state.  People here in Boebert’s district absolutely LOVE her shit.  It gives them a sense of winning in a state they’ve lost.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AnTiM said:

I have no clue who this guy is, but I know I would vote for him without hesitation instead of any of the crooks who are now holding public office, or hoping to get reelected to one.

He's an anchorman at the NBC Affiliate in Denver. He has a separate public affairs program on KUSA (9 News Denver). He's made mistakes, but he corrects his mistakes with apologies and on air retractions. I contacted his producer on one of his mistakes - and the retraction and apology were issued quickly and fully. 

Smart journalist.

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

It’s a dark performance art.  If Andy Kaufman were alive today, he’d have a cowboy hat wearing, gun toting, MAGA spewing alter ego that would get elected in a rural red district of a blue state.  People here in Boebert’s district absolutely LOVE her shit.  It gives them a sense of winning in a state they’ve lost.

Sasha Baron Cohen has this covered.

• Hook 'Em 6

Pueblo ready to replace her. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/colorados-final-congressional-redistricting-map-keeps-pueblo-in-large-rural-co-3/ar-AAOY0Gz

Boebert's anticipated challenger (Kerry Donavan) was redistricted out of the 3rd Congressional District. 

Sol Sandoval of Pueblo may be the strongest contender now:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Pueblo ready to replace her. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/colorados-final-congressional-redistricting-map-keeps-pueblo-in-large-rural-co-3/ar-AAOY0Gz

Boebert's anticipated challenger (Kerry Donavan) was redistricted out of the 3rd Congressional District. 

Sol Sandoval of Pueblo may be the strongest contender now:

Dammit, I donated to Donovan's campaign.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

She called the BBB legislation a “ montrosity”. True story.

Wish that there was a way that every Republican in the House that voted against it, you could withhold aid from their district, but that's assholish and un-American.  But it would sure as fuck make them change their tune.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 11/19/2021 at 10:02 AM, Goredho said:

On 11/19/2021 at 11:50 AM, TexasEd said:

Sasha Baron Cohen has this covered.

Arizona candidate

6 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

She absolutely knew what she was doing.

This. This. This.

In addition, behind the scenes on the Hill, Boebert is up against the boys' club. No matter what she does she is not male and back about twenty pages or so I said, 'don't underestimate her?' Given Cawthorn's public persona if I had to guess, he's made comments to her that remind her that she will never be male and belong to the inner circle of that club. To play that game, she struck back with a verbal strategy that has likely worked for her since she was a teen--reminded him that he will never walk.

She's not smart but she's cagey. She made that one a little too obvious though.

• Hook 'Em 1

I can't imagine Cawthorn has very many people who fit the generally understood meaning of the word "friends". Kinda like Ted Cruz -- even his reflection in the mirror hates him.

Lauren is like any other caustic woman -- she'll never be lonely, because there's always some guy who will put up with her shit.

9 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:

She absolutely knew what she was doing.

I don't think that statement has ever been true about her

14 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Let’s not go assuming ted Cruz has a reflection.  Show some evidence. 

my evidence against is how he looks. 

I thought you were implying he was some kind of vampire, which could also be true

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

She did what she intended to do - for all of his bragging and machismo (knowing he could easily beat her in an arm-wrestling contest), she took him down quite a few notches.

She will get very little blowback from Republicans as well.

Nah.  I’ll stick with she’s stupid.