Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

1 hour ago, bluto said:

Wish Omar would just drop a direct “fuck you” response.

Or just a "guys, go easy on her, look we should congratulate her for getting her GED last year.  It's a huge moment for a 33 year-old when they finally get their high school diploma equivalent!"*

*I'm not making fun of most people getting a GED, just her.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2021 at 11:18 AM, Jive Turkey said:

Omar says it’s a lie. Never happened. Not surprised in the least. These clowns are only tough in their dreams. 

Let's give a shout out to that little Mexican stool forced to share the stage with her. Just yesterday, in Mexican stool years, it was a fixture in a corner of a collective inside a former colonial mansion occupied by radical anarchists from the UNAM, it had dust from the Conquistadors underneath and Patty Hearst wannabees plopped on top. Its wood and leather inhaled more pot smoke than Cheech Marin. And now it sits here in generic MAGAland. How? Did the Collective need to pay off a cop one long winter in 68, and gave him the stool to take to the Thieves' Market? Where a Gringo Art History Professor with only a BA but already tenured chucked it into his camper van? And now all the people it loved are in nursing homes, and it's here? 

I can hear its cries for help.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Does seem she has stepped up her game on MTG lately. Both trying to be the worst. 

She’s a grifter. She wants to fundraise off everything she says. She gets a lot of outside money and that only keeps coming the worse she gets. They all took good notes from the Donald and stupid people keep picking up the tab. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Good lord, how sad is your life that your September self is paying $500 to hear Boebert try out new material so your November self can watch it on TV for free?  

42 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

CNN is now showing a video of Boebert at a fundraiser back in September telling the exact same bullshit story, with a slightly less refined delivery on the "at least she doesn't have a backpack" line.

So she's been using this shtick for at least a couple months.

She is the ultimate attention horse.  People responded, so she doubled down.  It's like a comedian with a good bit that drives it into the ground because they have no other material.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sbbruin said:

She is the ultimate attention horse.  People responded, so she doubled down.  It's like a comedian with a good bit that drives it into the ground because they have no other material.

I mean what’s the deal with this Jihad Squad?  Am I right people?  I mean c’mon!  Oman Omar’s getting onto my elevator with a backpack like it’s the first day of school.  And I’m trying to hit the close door button like it’s the buzzer on jeopardy.  

Just now, Lobo said:

I mean what’s the deal with this Jihad Squad?  Am I right people?  I mean c’mon!  Oman Omar’s getting onto my elevator with a backpack like it’s the first day of school.  And I’m trying to hit the close door button like it’s the buzzer on jeopardy.  

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CNN is now showing a video of Boebert at a fundraiser back in September telling the exact same bullshit story, with a slightly less refined delivery on the "at least she doesn't have a backpack" line.

So she's been using this shtick for at least a couple months.
Here it is.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

• Rage+1 2

18 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

"We" are hoping that by bringing this nonsense to light that the younger voters who are more open to the idea of a "normal" society will be turned off by the jackassery & will be more apt to vote for reasonable / non-loony candidates.

*hoping

Also, ignoring the cockroaches won't make them go away.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

11 hours ago, ROFL BOX said:

"We" are hoping that by bringing this nonsense to light that the younger voters who are more open to the idea of a "normal" society will be turned off by the jackassery & will be more apt to vote for reasonable / non-loony candidates.

*hoping

Also, ignoring the cockroaches won't make them go away.

spacer.png