Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

23 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Well she's partly right. Those were Jews on the elevator, but they were the Decoy Jews. The Real Jew Reconnaissance, as always, was using the distraction of the Decoy Jews-- with their obvious yarmulkes and beards, their Yiddish mumbling in constantly-questioning Seinfeld tones-- the Real Jew Recon were using that distraction to emerge, as always, from their Serpent-Man-era tunnels that exist beneath every major city, from whence they efficiently went about their business, speaking in clipped Midwestern tones, unmindful of whatever their mothers might think, and paying retail. Thus do they truly infiltrate and rule over us.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Well she's partly right. Those were Jews on the elevator, but they were the Decoy Jews. The Real Jew Reconnaissance, as always, was using the distraction of the Decoy Jews-- with their obvious yarmulkes and beards, their Yiddish mumbling in constantly-questioning Seinfeld tones-- the Real Jew Recon were using that distraction to emerge, as always, from their Serpent-Man-era tunnels that exist beneath every major city, from whence they efficiently went about their business, speaking in clipped Midwestern tones, unmindful of whatever their mothers might think, and paying retail. Thus do they truly infiltrate and rule over us.

The change to “Protocols of the Boomers of Zion” fooled millions.
  • Drool 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m too lazy to go find pictures or articles about various republicans not paying attention in congress or not showing up at all, but I know she is well aware of those actions and participated in some of them. 

the art of grandstanding for the cameras is practiced by many senators and congressfolk though. 

"...the Floor of the United States Representatives" ???

That's a new one.  I don't have that listed on my branches of Government nor Chambers of Congress.  Damn, she's good...

• 2 weeks later...

That has to be photoshopped.  

If it really came with a Red Lobster Gift Card, may I suggest she start with the famous cheddar biscuits and a bowl of lobster gazpacho to show solidarity with police.

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That has to be photoshopped.  

If it really came with a Red Lobster Gift Card, may I suggest she start with the famous cheddar biscuits and a bowl of lobster gazpacho to show solidarity with police.

it's some bit this asshole was doing for his interview with her:

On 1/22/2022 at 12:22 AM, Bullneck said:

She's about to hit the wall.  OK from the nose up, but all that hate is burning up her mouth and chin.

Dude no. She’s below average. I’ve never understood why she gets attention. She has no redeemable qualities. 

Thanks for the fucking nightmare fuel.  

My only concession is that I'm assuming somebody has already sent that to her Congressional office email address.  

On 2/11/2022 at 8:36 PM, Porterhouse said:

Dude no. She’s below average. I’ve never understood why she gets attention. She has no redeemable qualities. 

I’m sure that tweet was the product of an hour long staff meeting.

Live look in at that staff meeting:

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the man but he seems quite convincing.  

Also, I shouldn't have watched that video in a hotel lobby just now.  I thought he was just gonna say "shit" and I have headphones on.  But of course the Q guy spewed shit on the picnic table as people were walking by.  

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Is it possible that she's getting even stupider as time passes?

Is this like that old logic puzzle, but "if Lauren Boobert's IQ drops by 50% every week, how many weeks will it take for her to have an IQ of zero?"

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Is this like that old logic puzzle, but "if Lauren Boobert's IQ drops by 50% every week, how many weeks will it take for her to have an IQ of zero?"

giphy.gif

accurate on multiple levels.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

John Boebert, Lieutenant Corporal of the Space Force coast Guard.  Because who do you want patrolling the southern border of the moon from human sea trafficking?