Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

19 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

She had 38K miles reimbursed for $22k from her campaign. Hopefully this was it and not something terribly embarrassing that would wreck her and her pederast husband’s career

What's a "pederast," Stasseny?

40 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Sorry y’all have standards so low you’d fuck a crazy illiterate insurrectionist ditchpig with a GED and gun fetish.

Are you not familiar with men? There have even been guys talk about the hotness of Richard Spencer and Cawthorn (NTTIAWWT) here.

51 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Please point out where I mentioned voting.

Sorry y’all have standards so low you’d fuck a crazy illiterate insurrectionist ditchpig with a GED and gun fetish.

You’re welcome for the ongoing continuation of the species, m’lady. 

if we could only get it up for really attractive, really smart, really nice women then guess how many babies there would be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Good god.

Men really will stick their dicks in anything.

And y’all claim bitches be crazy.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

You left out "White". Don't worry, I know what you meant.

You’re welcome for the ongoing continuation of the species, m’lady. 

if we could only get it up for really attractive, really smart, really nice women then guess how many babies there would be. 

I don’t think procreating with the likes of Boebert bodes well for the continuation of our species.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t think procreating with the likes of Boebert bodes well for the continuation of our species.

I think I see where the problem started, assuming that any of the guys in the previous posts would want sex solely for the purpose of procreating.

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t know if I’d admit my dick is small enough to fuck a snake……

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

You might want to sit this one out.

16 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Men really will stick their dicks in anything.

Truth GIF

To beat a dead horse even further, yes it’s true. Mine has been my consigliere for nearly all of the terrible decisions I’ve made as an adult. My #1 chief advisor has convinced me to go to areas where I could get shot for making eye contact with the wrong person. He’s reassured me about staying the night with a woman that had some strong Karen Hill vibes.

spacer.png

And he’s prevented me from blocking the number of a Q-nut who told me that by being vaccinated, I now had the mark of the beast. Absolute goddamn lunatic. She also gets back in town next weekend and we’re going to get together and probably discuss nanochips, bio labs, or whatever latest conspiracy she’s latched onto.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Genco said:

And he’s prevented me from blocking the number of a Q-nut who told me that by being vaccinated, I now had the mark of the beast. Absolute goddamn lunatic. She also gets back in town next weekend and we’re going to get together and probably discuss nanochips, bio labs, or whatever latest conspiracy she’s latched onto.

She sounds really hawt.  Where are the pics?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
On 5/18/2022 at 8:15 PM, Bullneck said:
What's a "pederast," Stasseny?

Somebody's bucking for a promotion. Probably that pederast Hanrahan

Perfect avatar synergy.

God, I admire you.

Edited by Sbbruin
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Video 2: Did she say Barack Obama?  

Shit, girl, just throw Michael Hussein Jackson, Muhammed Hussein Ali, and Sammy Hussein Davis, Jr. in there, too.  

I don't think had anything to do with Uvalde or 9/11 but hey, who cares?  We secured the cockpit!

Video 1: Gun free zones are deadly.  Are there guns in the cockpit?

She's so amped up, barely able to pay necessary lip service about "mourning."  Now let's get to my gun talking points!

Edited by Bullneck

200.gif
I'm a middle school teacher. Every year I have about 2 or 3 students that are immature at a level that makes reasoning with them useless. I address their misbehavior, I try to explain what they're doing, and why it's a problem, but ultimately you get to a point where it's wasted time and wasted words. They don't get it because they don't want to get it, and it's best to assign the consequence and move on.

That's what I see here... except she's a grown woman... and a congresswoman.... that's on the same maturity level as the most immature 1% of 8th graders.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

10 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Video 2: Did she say Barack Obama?  

Shit, girl, just throw Michael Hussein Jackson, Muhammed Hussein Ali, and Sammy Hussein Davis, Jr. in there, too.  

I don't they had anything to do with Uvalde or 9/11 but hey, who cares?  We secured the cockpit!

Video 1: Gun free zones are deadly.  Are there guns in the cockpit?

She's so amped up, barely able to pay necessary lip service about "mourning."  Now let's get to my gun talking points!

Gun free zones are the issue is what I have seen on social media nonstop. The president is protected with guns time to end gun free zones and protect our kids. These people aren't what I would call maga or GQP either. 

14 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Gun free zones are the issue is what I have seen on social media nonstop. The president is protected with guns time to end gun free zones and protect our kids. . 

There are guns in schools, strapped to folks paid to be there. Not all schools, sure. A parent negligently fired a round from his concealed gun just today. Cops made excuses for him.

Let me help: stay off social media and find smarter friends.

14 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

These people aren't what I would call maga or GQP either. 

Lol

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, tchookem said:

I'm a middle school teacher. Every year I have about 2 or 3 students that are immature at a level that makes reasoning with them useless. I address their misbehavior, I try to explain what they're doing, and why it's a problem, but ultimately you get to a point where it's wasted time and wasted words. They don't get it because they don't want to get it, and it's best to assign the consequence and move on.

That's what I see here... except she's a grown woman... and a congresswoman.... that's on the same maturity level as the most immature 1% of 8th graders.

Apparently the GED does not test for emotional maturity.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I don’t wish dead kids on anyone, but I wonder how this cunt would react if one of her brood were killed in a school shooting….

I actually think that might be the only way some of these idiots would ever understand.

She wouldn’t gIve a fuck. She would use it to advocate more guns in school 

27 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I don’t wish dead kids on anyone, but I wonder how this cunt would react if one of her brood were killed in a school shooting….

I actually think that might be the only way some of these idiots would ever understand.

She's too evil and stupid.  She would blame Joe Biden and Soros.  She's a broken-brain ditch-pig, irredeemable cunt. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Um, she'd say it was God's will.  And more proof that schools should be hardened, armed cops should be patrolling every hallway and every teacher should have a locked and loaded AR slung over their shoulder.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, speed817 said:

I keep flip flopping on if she or MTG is more stupid.  It is like they are in a competition or something....

Given that MTG is ten? years older or so, and has a college degree from a semi-respectable institution, she is dumber.  Or has less excuse for being a moron.

In terms of absolute stupidity, they're neck and neck.

Edited by TwiceHorn