Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

33 minutes ago, NWBuck said:

I know we love our democracy around here, but it's good to remember that it gives us this outcome as well:

She seems like a real policy wonk, knowing the ins and outs of a piece of legislation.  I liked her better when she was the Shift Manager at an open carry Twin Peaks.

we should do away with having fellow americans represent us.  instead we all get to vote for 1 thing we want to happen with the government.  The top 50 choices get written out on a chicken-shit bingo card and once a month we let full-bellied hen go to town and then implement that square.  you could still have fights over redistricting of squares and what not, but I can't take the partisan-hack moronic braying of these people who somehow find their way into office.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

What's that word, that old expression?  

Mao Tse Tung said, "Tits must come through the barrel of a gun."  

/LarryLove

Edited by Lobo

On 2/22/2021 at 6:49 PM, Lobo said:

What's that word, that old expression?  

Mao Tse Tung said, "Tits must come through the barrel of a gun."  

/LarryLove

I am the walrus?

@mojames - can you rename this thread "Boobert, tits and a gun."  Pretty please?

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

On one hand, what CO public lands are being closed? On the other, public land talk from MAGA seems... disingenuous. MAGA’s Golden Calves couldn’t be bothered to fight fire on National land, too busy trying to squeeze profit from such through mining..

yeah what public lands? what? public anything is a legit laugh here for the Qs

"freedom of religion" is now at the end of its rope in the US. it was always a short term farce anyway. there is no such thing.

hey! she has confidence ergo someone clap! 

just checking in on a QPACers. looking about as expected.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Bless her heart.

I’ve read this five times and I don’t get it. Is she trying to say Biden is controlled by special interests? Is this a deep state conspiracy? Is this about (((((Jews))))) secretly running the world?

Its certainly not about campaign finance fraud, although I bet she has a thing or two to say about that

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I’ve read this five times and I don’t get it. Is she trying to say Biden is controlled by special interests? Is this a deep state conspiracy? Is this about (((((Jews))))) secretly running the world?

Its certainly not about campaign finance fraud, although I bet she has a thing or two to say about that

Or it's the one where Biden is actually dead, and they've been pumping out CGI speeches from a bunker.

Or maybe Harris has already taken over on the down low.

Hard to keep track of with these people.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Too lazy to look and my browser history could use a break, but if these idiots aren't using Kamala's Indian side against her they are missing out on some slam dunk fearmongering. 

Kali-mala Harris, Destroyer of Worlds (but especially White ones)

1332.jpg.avif?v=1610669702

Nla.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

On one hand, what CO public lands are being closed? On the other, public land talk from MAGA seems... disingenuous. MAGA’s Golden Calves couldn’t be bothered to fight fire on National land, too busy trying to squeeze profit from such through mining..

“Who’s going to rake the forest - you?”

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 3/1/2021 at 12:41 PM, Pig Bellmont said:

That has been a fairly constant refrain of Trumpers that implicitly acknowledges that Joe is an alright human being and a not-very-dangerous politician.

According to them, he's an empty suit fronting the Kamala/AOC/Bernie/Omar administration (fill in with your favorite brown/commie/pinko/faget).

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun