Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

A lot of people talk with their hands in informal environments.  But public speaking at a podium, using your hands a lot is kind of a strange affectation.

And her vocal thing, like Frankie's, reeks of a high schooler trying to barf out a Shakespeare memorization before she forgets and fucks something up.

Edited by TwiceHorn

From that article in HJ's link:

The president’s reelection campaign invited Boebert to his July Fourth appearance at Mount Rushmore, where she was seated next to Trump’s former press secretary Sarah Sanders, and where she and Trump had a few moments to chat about guns.  

I would loooooove to hear her and Dotard chatting about guns.  

• Haha 2

I'm sure she's orders of magintude better than Boebert but I just hate all of his staged ranching symbolism and talk about who's tough and who's not.  I don't care whether you're a rancher or a secretary. i want to hear your ideas. Oh, and how you're going to nude wrestle Boebert in a giant tub full of jello. 

• Hook 'Em 3

26 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I'm sure she's orders of magintude better than Boebert but I just hate all of his staged ranching symbolism and talk about who's tough and who's not.  I don't care whether you're a rancher or a secretary. i want to hear your ideas. Oh, and how you're going to nude wrestle Boebert in a giant tub full of jello. 

Agreed.

I also have this sneaking suspicion that Ms. Donovan is rich af.  I'm not sure Highland Cattle are emblematic of a real working ranch.

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Agreed.

I also have this sneaking suspicion that Ms. Donovan is rich af.  I'm not sure Highland Cattle are emblematic of a real working ranch.

They are the potbellied pigs of cattle breeds.  Not sure on Colorado's property tax laws, but in Texas they're just there for the ag exemption.

Edited by kevwun

7 hours ago, kevwun said:

They are the potbellied pigs of cattle breeds.  Not sure on Colorado's property tax laws, but in Texas they're just there for the ag exemption.

Depending on the price of beef, dealing in fancy cattle breeds might actually be more profitable than raising them for meat. There are lots of folks out there that will pay good money for the perfect pasture ornament. That is one of the main reasons it is easy to find a good longhorn with a nice set of horns. Otherwise they would be damn near extinct.