Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

On 3/25/2021 at 4:31 PM, Sbbruin said:

She reminds me so much of

That was a young lady who froze in the limelight and faltered with a momentary stupid stream of words.    She is a FAR better person and far smarter than the GED Republican.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Matuka said:

Looks like they're drinking foreign beer.  Why do they hate America?

Good question. If Coors up the road is too working class for them then they better turn in their 'I'm for the working class' badges.

5 minutes ago, elfenix said:

how many beers in are they that their faces are completely red?

Paul wouldn't need too many really, but could also be sunburn if he's been there for a few days.

I've got my primary claw hammer that's probably 20 years old.  But over the years, you accrue a ball-peen, a mallet, a soft-faced, a mini claw for tight spaces in the attic, and a tinner's for odd jobs.  I think it's kinda like why do people buy so many guns?  They probably use their weapons as often as I use my hammers, which is frequent for me.  

Would anybody go to a Boebert-owned breastaurant spin-off of sHOOTERS, called "Hammered"?  

Edited by Lobo

Who buys hammers?  Do you break yours?  Lose them?
I think I have maybe 4, and they're all probably 40 years old.  I guess I'm just not toenailing wall studs 24/7 like the rest of you he-men.
I'm in construction. Nobody does that. So put your four hammers in your sewing closet and go hire a yard guy or mulch a flower bed and feel manly.

Hand-driving framing nails
Sure
They got us working in shifts
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I'm in construction. Nobody does that. So put your four hammers in your sewing closet and go hire a yard guy or mulch a flower bed and feel manly.

Hand-driving framing nails
Sure
They got us working in shifts

You breaking a lot of hammers, Big John?

14 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who buys hammers?  Do you break yours?  Lose them?

I think I have maybe 4, and they're all probably 40 years old.  I guess I'm just not toenailing wall studs 24/7 like the rest of you he-men.

I broke a hammer once. But I was using it for a purpose other than for which it was intended. I'm not very strong and at the time, we didn't have a crow bar which would've been the better choice.

A rumor not going around until just now is that Marjorie Tractor Trailer Greene's clit is shaped and colored like the marching hammer in Pink Floyd's 'The Wall.' Her clit is supposedly fascist in a symbolic kind of way. I don't know if I believe in it yet because it's so stupid and I'm disappointed in whoever came up with this rumor. Really gross if true, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I broke a hammer once. But I was using it for a purpose other than for which it was intended. I'm not very strong and at the time, we didn't have a crow bar which would've been the better choice.

Same, I broke a fiberglass hammer trying to pry out a nail.  Also bent a steel handled hammer using a cheater pipe.  Back when Craftsman had a free lifetime replacement guarantee, no questions asked, a "friend" wanted to get his dad a new 1/2" ratchet to go with a deep socket set he was getting him for Christmas, but he didn't have enough money.  So he took an old ratchet and put the drive square in a vise, then popped it a few times with a sledge hammer until it broke.   Got the new ratchet for free.  Merry Christmas!

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

13 minutes ago, Chooky said:

A rumor not going around until just now is that Marjorie Tractor Trailer Greene's clit is shaped and colored like the marching hammer in Pink Floyd's 'The Wall.' Her clit is supposedly fascist in a symbolic kind of way. I don't know if I believe in it yet because it's so stupid and I'm disappointed in whoever came up with this rumor. Really gross if true, though. 

Motherfucker, I just had lunch.  You know Uncle Boobs is interested though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Because “green” is a bad word, like green energy. She’s attempting to say healthy food is fake, like climate change. 

Sadly, this is correct.  This is as far as their lizard brains go.  Republicans are the absolute dumbest of us.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:
First page of the noted nutritionist's restaurant menu:
menu2_large.png?v=1553990731

Id walk the fuck out after being presented with that menu. Fucking gun fetish dorks

I can only assume you'd never have entered the place to begin with.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

First page of the noted nutritionist's restaurant menu:

menu2_large.png?v=1553990731

The fuck is a 1776 Burrito? Is that something they'd eat in the 18th century at lunchtime outside the mission in Zacatecas where no one knows the heretic Ingleses are fighting and if they did they wouldn't care?

Because I'd eat that in a clogged heartbeat.

More likely it's ground beef topped with some condiment thrown into the mix against its will, all given cute names to symbolize Minute Men or some shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Probably not, open carry freaks me out. Although my lady and I have enjoyed Ojos Locos on Valentine's Day before, buy that's tits without the guns type of breasturant.

Last time I ate around a bunch of dudes carrying guns, we had MREs. And they paid us to eat them.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Is that something they'd eat in the 18th century at lunchtime outside the mission in Zacatecas where no one knows the heretic Ingleses are fighting and if they did they wouldn't care?

The winged ant tacos in Urrea’s “the Hummingbird’s Daughter” struck my fancy.

Edited by Willfully Horn
Claro
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

The winged ant tacos in Urrea’s “the Hummingbird’s Daughter” struck my fancy.

There was a General Urrea serving under Santa Anna. Urrea won every battle he fought, unlike his boss. If some Texian had sniped Santa Anna, it might have backfired.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Bless this cunt’s heart. She has something called the “Bump Stock” on her menu.

Nothing says 'Merica like naming a dish after a device used to murder dozens of country music fans.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Boebert.jpg

@scrapgod6969 is just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him. Reading through past tweets I'd like to say I'm certain its a parody account, but I cant.