Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

18 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Some years back, in my local small town, some woman went down for skimming 50 large from the local tourism bureau, over a few years, I think. I didn't even realize the local tourism bureau had a budget of 5K, must less 50.

The Buttplug Capitol of the World isn't just gonna sell itself.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, I guess can we just keep going with her train of thought...how will you remove Senator Leahy from the Oval Office?

What's the plan for Secretary of State?  Treasury?  Defense?  A.G.?  

I mean, 99% of Americans don't know the entire and exact presidential order of succession.  But you'd think a sitting Congresswoman who just got a 90% on her high school civics GED last year would know it.  

On 8/20/2021 at 8:39 AM, pyrohornIII said:

It's been about 10 years ago now, but if I remember right they had a sizeable amount saved up to build a two new fields and bleachers, etc.  And it happened over several years.  I don't remember all the particulars, but it was enough to send him to prison.  

VFDs are notorious for having funds pilfered as well.    In things like that you seldom have much oversight by anyone outside and no safeguards inside.  Often you don't have very many people interested in helping out.  Especially the boring stuff like being secretary or treasurer.    

My late mother was a treasurer for an athletic organization in my hometown. First thing she did before taking office was buy insurance for herself because she was fixing to go in and clean up their books and she knew there had been sketchy stuff going on with some of the members and accounts and she wanted protection because shit was going to come out and no way was she going to take the fall for what some of those guys had been doing. By the time she stepped down, everything had been straightened up and the organization was thriving with the scammers gone and more guard rails installed, but you are spot on with respect to not having many people interested in helping out leading to malfeasance.

• Hook 'Em 2

9 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

If Rs have enough votes to impeach Biden and Harris, Pelosi will not be speaker.

Yeah, I think..... And I'm just spit-balling here like she spits on balls.....I think her plan is win back the House in January 2023, begin Impeachment Hearings on Biden in February.  With the idea that once he's removed, you'll begin them on (now VP, then President) Harris a couple months after that.  And then install into the Oval Office whomever was elected as Speaker back in January of 2023, a notable Republican.  But all of that depends on 67 Senators voting to remove both Biden and Harris from office.  I would not be surprised to see the GOP win back the Senate at the 2022 election because of the way Class III shapes up/breaks down...but there is no way they would get 67 votes to convict either Biden or Harris.  Even if a couple of moderate Democrats go their way. 

Her other option is to attempt an ostensible coup in the Senate to whip those 67 votes in exchange for skipping over the Speaker and installing Pro Tem, Chuck Grassley into the Oval Office as a placeholder until Trump can come back and save them in 2024.  Which would be the grandest political maneuver in history, something she has not the brain power to comprehend, let alone pull off.  

seriously, i know she's spouting this playbook off because she knows her base eats it up.  But somebody who literally just took high school civics last year should know more of the details of what she is proposing.  She has certainly put the GED in GOP.  

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

isn't he in the dallas burbs now ?

if so, perfect fit 

Westlake and he's trying to dump his place. Price keeps falling.

Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck is trying again to sell his mansion at Westlake’s exclusive Vaquero Club.

Beck listed the nearly 9,000-square-foot property, at 2224 King Fisher Dr., for $4.95 million on December 13 — $1.25 million less than it was offered a year-and-a-half ago. Jeff Watson of Compass Real Estate Texas LLC has the listing.

Beck initially offered the home at $6.2 million in May 2018. Less than two months later, the price dropped to $5.9 million. In February 2019, the mansion went up for sale again, this time for $5.75 million. It’s unclear when the property was most recently pulled from the market.

Whatever the price, it’s clear that Beck is having a hard time selling this home.

9 hours ago, RPM said:

Westlake and he's trying to dump his place. Price keeps falling.

Conservative talk show host Glenn Beck is trying again to sell his mansion at Westlake’s exclusive Vaquero Club.

Beck listed the nearly 9,000-square-foot property, at 2224 King Fisher Dr., for $4.95 million on December 13 — $1.25 million less than it was offered a year-and-a-half ago. Jeff Watson of Compass Real Estate Texas LLC has the listing.

Beck initially offered the home at $6.2 million in May 2018. Less than two months later, the price dropped to $5.9 million. In February 2019, the mansion went up for sale again, this time for $5.75 million. It’s unclear when the property was most recently pulled from the market.

Whatever the price, it’s clear that Beck is having a hard time selling this home.

That article is over a year and a half old.  Don't know if he sold it, but if he didn't he might have lucked out with a price rebound.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:24 AM, Lobo said:

How the fuck do you embezzle 25k from a little league team?  Maybe you could steal that much from a small college program, but there's not even $25k in a little league.  Maybe the entire total of all the registration fees, sponsorships, uniforms, rentals, etc.  You can skim that much from a larger program, but I would think on day one when everybody shows up---there's no field to play on, no umps, no uniforms, no bats, no balls, no helmets, no bases, no scoreboard, no sponsors, no schedule, no coaches, no hats, no games...for months kids just showed up in plainclothes in a parking lot for 2 hours, 3x per week, and nobody found that odd?  And the "General Manager" of it all is suddenly nowhere to be found, but is often spotted at the local Hooter's raining dolla, dolla bills.  

Stories like that intrigue the hell outta me because the crime is so obvious, how the people involved miss it?  

That's chump change.  This bitch stole over half a million from the tiny Lohn ISD.  How does a school district with 75 or so kids not miss $500,000?

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdtx/pr/former-lohn-isd-business-manager-sentenced-federal-prison-stealing-more-500000-school

Smith did not have signature authority over any LISD financial accounts, however, she had sufficiently gained the trust of the person with signature authority to the point that that person signed blank checks for funds that Smith would subsequently complete and make payable to either “cash” or fictitious payees.  Smith concealed her activities by recording false check amounts in the check register.

She must get really up close and personal to deer and other in-season game with that pistol.  Considering she's wearing an assistant manager wardrobe with a fucking noisy cameraman walking along side her.  Game must be quite plentiful, so much that you can walk up at no range and put a pistol round in their skull.  

I don't hunt but some of you "sportsmen" that worship this kinda shit have to be so fucking stupid to fall for her marketing.  But there you are, cutting checks. 

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/regional/the-latest-draft-of-colorados-congressional-map-draws-reps-boebert-and-neguse-into-the-same-district/

DENVER — The newest congressional map has dropped. (Click here to take a look.)

One big takeaway: A reconfigured 2nd Congressional District would favor Democrats and be home to two incumbents: Democratic U.S. Rep. Joe Neguse, of Lafayette, and Republican U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert of Garfield County. It would also split Summit County into two districts.

• District 2: This district includes much of Boulder and Larimer counties and even part of Weld County, then stretches west to the Utah border. It would have a Hispanic population of nearly 28%. (This is where Summit County currently resides. The new new map includes the northern and western portions of Summit.)
  • District 3: Pueblo and Mesa counties dominate this district, which also includes Durango, the San Luis Valley and Eagle and Pitkin counties. The Hispanic population is 26%. No incumbent lives in the district. (This is where an earlier map moved Summit County.)
  • District 7: Jefferson County dominates this district, but it also spreads southwest to several mountain counties including Fremont, Park, Teller, Chaffee and more. Democratic Rep. Ed Perlmutter, of Arvada, represents the district. (The new map includes the eastern portion of Summit County.)

This is the first of three maps that will be drawn by nonpartisan staff based on the 2020 census data, though the commission could approve this plan if there are eight of 12 votes for it. But expect the process to move pretty fast after this point.

Redistricting commissioners will immediately start a series of public hearings that will run through the end of this week:

image.gif.9a893269b3c4b93df01043db17fc8f2a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Well thanks a lot for the fucking nightmare fuel

History books will compare the Nuremberg rallies with what happened at that strip center mega church.  

we’ve always been this gullible and stupid.  But we used to try to hide that fact.  Now we can’t broadcast it more proudly enough

Edited by Lobo

29 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Well thanks a lot for the fucking nightmare fuel

History books will compare the Nuremberg rallies with what happened at that strip center mega church.  

we’ve always been this gullible and stupid.  But we used to try to hide that fact.  Now we can’t broadcast it more proudly enough

Isn't that fucking amazing?  The woman who failed the GED several times is lecturing the rest of us on what God wants us to do. It must be so nice to be able to channel the thoughts of God.  I am fully aware of Godwin's law and normally I hate the whole Hitler comparison thing, but he did write "I go the way that providence dictates with the assurance of a sleepwalker."

• Like 1