Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

Call me when she actually gets expelled from Congress or in any way faces consequences for her fraud. They don't care; Trump model is 'whaddya gonna do about it?' As far as I can tell. Nothing. Nothing is done about it. They're going to do this for four years, whine about everything (SEE: Hawley, Josh and Greene, Marjorie Taylore), and stall, stall, stall until the next election which they will win. Because we are on a life raft in a sea of idiots and enablers. And no Wilson to console us. Sad.

• Rage+1 1

wait wait wait...this bitch claimed more in 6 months of campaigning than her predecessor had in 10 years of campaigns...and right after that she paid off a tax debt for pretty much the same amount??

isn't Colorado run by Democrats? can't they, like...investigate or something? i mean, come on...

what.gif.618b7d233d7e574a1c4b4fcc2184d278.gif

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 4:14 AM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

Runout seems a tad spicy.

Belayer: The overhangs are safer than they look, but probably an R, not an X. 

But they are graceful when well executed. 

Spoiler

check out the one at 5:05. (no deaths or serious injuries in the video). The belay is so important.

Big fall, not a scratch.

On 2/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, Brisketexan said:

I mean, the idea of a not very bright high school dropout who has had repeated brushes with the law and has outstanding tax liens committing campaign finance fraud....well, that’s just not believable!

In addition to her John Mueller-esque "irresponsibility" with state taxes, the article indicates that Shooters' Grill sustained a NOL in 2018 of nearly a quarter million dollars.

She follows Trump in her business dealings as well as political.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

In addition to her John Mueller-esque "irresponsibility" with state taxes, the article indicates that Shooters' Grill sustained a NOL in 2018 of nearly a quarter million dollars.

She follows Trump in her business dealings as well as political.

Republicans love capitalism and supporting people who are very bad at it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Belayer: The overhangs are safer than they look, but probably an R, not an X. 

But they are graceful when well executed. 

Hide contents

check out the one at 5:05. (no deaths or serious injuries in the video). The belay is so important.

Big fall, not a scratch.

That's a nice little whipper.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Lauren's mom is claiming that Lauren's dad is none other than former Midnight Express member "Sweet" Stan Lane.  (although some old schoolers may think of him as a member of the Fabulous Ones)

oh, and Stan Lane is the first cousin of Lauren's mom.

😲

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

How does this cousin, first cousin, cousin(s) removed actually work?  Asking for a Family Tree. 

First cousins share grandparents. Second cousins share great-grandparents. If one of the First cousins bangs the other First Cousin's kid, he is getting busy with his First-Cousin-Once-Removed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

This just makes her more like the royal families of old Europe. A few more generations of the same and they can have a little tribe of regarded hemophiliacs with huge chins causing world wars and communist revolutions. 

First rule of genetics! Spread the genes apart, you know. But the royals are just obsessed with, “Are you a royal family? Are you a royal member? Well, then you can marry me cause you’re same gene pool, and our IQs will go down the toilet. Fan-tas-tico.” That’s why there’s no, you know, crazy royals. Th – They’re all kind of, “Hello, hello, what do you do? You’re a plumber. What on earth is that?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

We probably spent what seemed like a week in high school World History learning about all the different "Houses" of modern Western Civilization (who knew Mr. Manning was an early pre-fan of 'Game of Thrones').  We knew which houses married which houses in order to bind certain empires and nations together through marriage and children.  Which were done out of strategy and which done out of desperation.  And I even kept up on my history readings through college.  I consider myself a learned and well-read man.  But nobody told me, and I never asked, until I started listening to Eddie Izzard in grad school...that most of these people were fucking their cousins.  And not distant ones from the other side of the Realm, but first cousins from another part of the castle.  Fucking.  Just going at it.  And they got be in charge of shit for like a 1000 years.  

"Because it's a bad idea...when cousins marry." /ProfIzzard 

The Hapsburg jaw.

God I hate the Hapsburgs. Every goddamned museum in Europe I’ve visited that had room after room of hapsburg gold clocks, and teapots, and everyfuckingthing else....usually accumulated while the masses were starving...made me want to build a guillotine right then and there.

As an American, my anti-royalist genes are strong. Inbred entitled fucksticks. Off with their heads. All of them.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

God I hate the Hapsburgs. Every goddamned museum in Europe I’ve visited that had room after room of hapsburg gold clocks, and teapots, and everyfuckingthing else....usually accumulated while the masses were starving...made me want to build a guillotine right then and there.

As an American, my anti-royalist genes are strong. Inbred entitled fucksticks. Off with their heads. All of them.

Maybe I'm missing a joke, but isn't it "Habsburg?"

On 2/13/2021 at 3:25 AM, Lobo said:

We probably spent what seemed like a week in high school World History learning about all the different "Houses" of modern Western Civilization (who knew Mr. Manning was an early pre-fan of 'Game of Thrones').  We knew which houses married which houses in order to bind certain empires and nations together through marriage and children.  Which were done out of strategy and which done out of desperation.  And I even kept up on my history readings through college.  I consider myself a learned and well-read man.  But nobody told me, and I never asked, until I started listening to Eddie Izzard in grad school...that most of these people were fucking their cousins.  And not distant ones from the other side of the Realm, but first cousins from another part of the castle.  Fucking.  Just going at it.  And they got be in charge of shit for like a 1000 years.  

"Because it's a bad idea...when cousins marry." /ProfIzzard 

There are huge chunks of the world where cousin marriage is not only tolerated, but preferred. The “best” wife is your paternal uncle’s daughter. I lived in a place for a short while where consanguineous marriage was well over fifty percent. Marrying your double first cousin is pretty common. 

It was telling to listen to a lot of the attempts to convince foreigners this was a good idea (I never initiated the discussion, you could tell it was something that people felt needed justification).  A lot of times they cited articles from Western nations showing only a small increased risk of health issues, the problem with that is none of those studies examined generations of cousin marriages. 

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Eh, the Habsburgs were hardly the worst European dynasty. Most of the lands under their immediate or near immediate control were prosperous and peaceful after the Thirty Years War. If you were a member of the smaller nations, it was far better to live where Habsburg and Austrian nobility held sway and not Hungarians; it became even more so under the Dual Monarchy. Where there was grinding poverty or famine, it was usually far more due to obstreperous and reactionary local landlords as opposed to Imperial policy. A lot of liberalizing impulses, such as there were, came from Vienna— like the emancipation of serfs. 

They were inbred as all get out though. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide

Eh, the Habsburgs were hardly the worst European dynasty. Most of the lands under their immediate or near immediate control were prosperous and peaceful after the Thirty Years War. If you were a member of the smaller nations, it was far better to live where Habsburg and Austrian nobility held sway and not Hungarians; it became even more so under the Dual Monarchy. Where there was grinding poverty or famine, it was usually far more due to obstreperous and reactionary local landlords as opposed to Imperial policy. A lot of liberalizing impulses, such as there were, came from Vienna— like the emancipation of serfs. 

They were inbred as all get out though. 
Were you there, bro?

• MoJames changed the title to Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun