(Wear a rubber, Dude.) Kim Kardashian is back on the market.

Parliament

Multiple sources tell Page Six that “divorce is imminent” for the Hollywood couple, with Kardashian hiring divorce attorney to the stars, Laura Wasser.

“They are keeping it low-key but they are done,” says a source. “Kim has hired Laura Wasser and they are in settlement talks.”

https://pagesix.com/2021/01/05/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-getting-a-divorce-shes-done/

• Like 1

Okay, if my fiancée Kim… is… a hobbit, then how come… it uh how c- then, okay, if she's a hobbit, then how come she don't live in a hole in the ground? BOOOOOOM! All y'all just got lit up, cuz! She don't live in no hole in the ground, she lives in a big-ass mansion, with me, in her room, that is slightly below ground! So, you can… She, she is sexy, and womanly, and she smokes a pipe. She can blow them rings that go up over her head, and… Hold up.”

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TommyGufano said:

I know she makes money hand over fist, but I gotta imagine Kanye's Adidas money outpaced her by quite a bit during their marriage. She stand to make a(nother) fortune?

Saw something from a reputable mag (Forbes, etc) that she was somewhere around 300, and at that point, he had eclipsed 1B.   I posted it somewhere on Surly because someone said I was full of shit, but I had just happened to read it, so I found and posted the link.  But yeah, he's got ALOT more than her. Her little sis has about 3x as much as well. Idiocy.

20 minutes ago, Restinmybones said:

Why are these people famous? For airing their trashy lives on the teeeeveeee? "Celebrities" like this don't help our image, which, for many reasons, has been deteriorating worldwide for more than a decade.

It's the tide.  The dismal tide.  It's not the one thing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LebongJames said:

Well Kanye is a multi platinum rapper but Kim and the whole crew are famous because their dad represented OJ, mom married Jenner and then Caitlyn and Kim got pounded on camera by Ray J.

America MotherFucker!

Ha.... Yeah, that's about right. I was talking specifically about the Kardashians, not West.

12 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Saw something from a reputable mag (Forbes, etc) that she was somewhere around 300, and at that point, he had eclipsed 1B.   I posted it somewhere on Surly because someone said I was full of shit, but I had just happened to read it, so I found and posted the link.  But yeah, he's got ALOT more than her. Her little sis has about 3x as much as well. Idiocy.

No shit, I thought you were talking lbs.  The 1B got me back on track.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 7:08 AM, LebongJames said:

Well Kanye is a multi platinum rapper but Kim and the whole crew are famous because their dad represented OJ, mom married Jenner and then Caitlyn and Kim got pounded on camera by Ray J.

America MotherFucker!

https://youtu.be/gT2ys2QvJOY

Edited by fakebusiness