Little Rock

Mack Tripper

Walk out of the Marriott and hang a left and start walking. There are a couple nicer places a couple blocks away. 

Sunny Williams steak room...get the pork chop and thank me later. Seriously, it’s amazing.

Cache is across the street from there. A little more American grill fare there If you don’t want a meat fest. I recommend the crab gnocchi. They have a cool bar, too. 

If you want more casual, there are a couple good pizza joints along there...pick one, they’re about the same. 

There’s also a Flying Saucer about a block from Cache closer to the Marriott.

There’s a catfish place across from Sunny’s next door to the Courtyard. Can’t remember the name of the place, but it’s Arkansas famous. 

Stickyz wings is between the catfish place and Cache. Pretty good wings and burgers. They usually have live music on the patio when it’s nice out. 

• Like 1

Little Rock sucks as a city.  You know how most cities are generally nice with pockets of ghetto?  LR is one big ghetto with pockets of nice and those nice parts can be directly across the streets from the ghetto.  LR natives think LR is the shit, too.

If you must stay there and must find a place to eat downtown, I'd do Sonny Williams as mentioned before and I wouldn't stay from the riverfront district.  The Clinton Museum is fairly interesting if you have time but that's it.