The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Rep. Adam Kinzinger ® just called it a coup on ABC. Don't know anything about him. Now they need to hold Trump accountable. Impeach and remove. End this shit.

Ohhhhh NOW it’s just all too much for R congresspeople! Well gee that’s great to know!

Welcome to the motherfucking party pal!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Constant said:

Looked like an operational failure from the start. Looked like the Capitol police relied solely on themselves but they were outnumbered almost instantly. 

you know I'm well beyond being surprised that adults are exactly as stupid as I never thought they'd be, but I am shocked that nobody with an IQ higher than the temperature of a pleasant day is involved in securing our capitol building.

I told you guys this shit would happen after Biden was inaugurated.  

Oh shit, wait.  I'm watching them tear down the scaffolding for the 20th ceremony and I can't help but laugh because I'm picturing Deputy Chief of Police, Dwayne T. Robinson, "Uh, we're gonna need some Capitol Police guys, I guess."  

4 minutes ago, Constant said:

Looked like an operational failure from the start. Looked like the Capitol police relied solely on themselves but they were outnumbered almost instantly. 

That, or they got hamstrung logistically on purpose.  If the DoD won’t deploy the NG to PROTECT THE FUCKING CAPITOL, I have trouble believing anything leading up to this was accidental. 

• Hook 'Em 3

The hypocrisy of binary politics is in full effect today. 

BLM, Antifa burn buildings, loot cities, ambush cops, attack govt buildings, protest in state capitols and Trumpers demand the police take lethal action and encourage militia. 

Trumpers protest, refuse masks and lockdowns, storm the capitol and dems demand the police take lethal action and wish death upon their enemies.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 70

3 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Not going to quote the pic of the woman who was (presumably) shot and was being rushed out, but she was wearing maternity jeans.  Jesus help us.

Many think it’s a concealed carry waistband. 

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

That, or they got hamstrung logistically on purpose.  If the DoD won’t deploy the NG to PROTECT THE FUCKING CAPITOL, I have trouble believing anything leading up to this was accidental. 

Could definitely see that. This is a coup attempt.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

So what happens once these fucks get run off? I assume they won't pick the certification up today. Rescheduled, I assume for sometime between now and the 20th?

They should drop their objections and finish it in 30 min. They’ve done enough damage. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

The hypocrisy of binary politics is in full effect today. 

BLM, Antifa burn buildings, loot cities, ambush cops, attack govt buildings, protest in state capitols and Trumpers demand the police take lethal action and encourage militia. 

Trumpers protest, refuse masks and lockdowns, storm the capitol and dems demand the police take lethal action and wish death upon their enemies.

Spider Man Reaction GIF

Shut the fuck up, douchebag. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1