The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This fuckhead needs to have the book thrown at him. Same guy running up the stairs chasing that cop iirc

Screenshot_20210106-150239_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5b05a2bbb407709cd752a941fd872e3a.jpg

The guy behind him was part of busting through the window with the riot shield and 2x as well. 

12 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

amazing how some are still shocked when approved and endorsed methods by one side are turned and used against the other.  Inevitable. 

What is it like viewing the world from such a twisted perspective?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HiggyBaby said:

Americans have the right to do a lot of things, including protest. But this is insanity. Arrest them all.

spacer.png

I fancy myself a funny guy...and given his appearance and the absurdity of the prop...there's a Carrot Top joke in here somewhere.  But I can't think of one.  DAMMIT!

41 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

he should be hung for treason 

every house member and senator who has participated in objecting to certification should be hanged for treason.

every senator who voted against conviction in the impeachment proceedings should be immediately removed from office and imprisoned.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Jack Straw said:

every house member and senator who has participated in objecting to certification should be hanged for treason.

every senator who voted against conviction in the impeachment proceedings should be immediately removed from office and imprisoned.

This.

7 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Fox News needs to be shut down. The are now saying this is Antifa, not Trump supporters. wtf

If this is treason and/or sedition, and of course it is, then Fox News, OAN, and Breitbart are all guilty of aiding and abetting the enemy, and they should be dealt with accordingly.  I'm not kidding at all.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, CenTex Hill Billy said:

Do all you really want to see hundreds of American's gunned down in our capitol? 

No.  I want to see them arrested, tried, and hung for treason.  Hang them from the light poles and leave their treasonous flesh to rot.  You can join them, if you wish.

• Hook 'Em 5