The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I thought you'd be more excited, this is what you've been dreaming of for years. It's all burning down.

I'd say that the GOP is done as a national party for one, maybe two decades...hopefully forever in its current form. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, kevwun said:

I assume the drives are all encrypted.  They are paperweights.

Bear in mind the solarwinds server that helped facilitate the hacks had a password of "SolarWinds123" so I wouldn't hold too high a hope for some of these staffers depth of encryption.

Edited by BrazilHorn

2 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Why do I not see tear gas and tazers all over these fucknuts on the Capitol steps?   At this point, the Federal Government (Trump) is allowing this to happen. 

That’s VERY obvious.  We could have been assembled in Tehran ‘protecting’ their capital building by now.  Dead serious.  

• Hook 'Em 1

No fucks are going to be given the next 4 years. They have fucked around to an unbelievable extent and they're going to shit their pants when they find out.

The sad part is this probably isn’t true. Democrats will run with the “this isn’t who we are” bullshit, won’t be able to whip the votes for a HR-1 type defense of democracy bill, GOP will get the house in 2022, and we continue to devolve into a failed state.

11 minutes ago, thepop said:

So where is this national guard from Virginia? They taking the train?

They’re staging for the 6:00pm curfew. Giving the crowd time to clear out in their own before they push them out. It’s not what these terrorists deserve, but it’s the most peaceful approach. 

14 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Anybody else's Fucktard Trumptard friends/family posting shit on social media saying these people are all Antifa dressed up as MAGA people making Trump look bad?  I just reported someone's Facebook post for that shit.

That will teach em.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

Bear in mind the solarwinds server that helped facilitate the hacks had a password of "SolarWinds123" so I wouldn't hold too high a hope for some of these staffers depth of encryption.

Don't forget the Paki national IT team.

18 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Anderson Cooper just referred to them as a nihilistic death cult.  Anderson Cooper reads the Surl.

He also said the Trumpkins would celebrate at the Olive Garden. That's elitist Surly trash talk so he might be reading the board. LOL

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, slorch said:

all of the grace and dignity I ever expected.  Wow.

Shameful day.

Protest in peace.  Trespassing and vandalism should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Not just in the nation's capitol either.

It was terrorism, not just trespassing and vandalism. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The sad part is this probably isn’t true. Democrats will run with the “this isn’t who we are” bullshit, won’t be able to ship the votes for a HR-1 tour defense of democracy bill, GOP will get the house in 2022, and we continue to devolve into a failed state.

Then it's up to us to pressure them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Orale said:

It was terrorism, not just trespassing and vandalism. 

They forcefully broke into a secure facility (The Capitol). If that ain't terrorism I'm a fucking vegan.

Edited by RPM
clarity
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

The sad part is this probably isn’t true. Democrats will run with the “this isn’t who we are” bullshit, won’t be able to whip the votes for a HR-1 type defense of democracy bill, GOP will get the house in 2022, and we continue to devolve into a failed state.

I thought so before but stuff like this is going to break the camel's back

9 minutes ago, Nope said:

SIAP

now we're in to the Espionage Act of 1917, the statue used to indict Aldrich Ames, Robert Hanssen, Chelsea Manning, Ed Snowden and Reality Winner.

inciting the riot makes dotard and the brownshirt pubs complicit for aiding and abetting.  the punishment for violation of 18 U.S.C. § 792 is 20 years.

Anybody else's Fucktard Trumptard friends/family posting shit on social media saying these people are all Antifa dressed up as MAGA people making Trump look bad?  I just reported someone's Facebook post for that shit.

The Left are hypocrites for calling out the rioters today. Yes...that is what they got out of today’s events.
  • Fuck You 7
  • Rage+1 1