The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

You also predicted Dems would lose Georgia as more votes were tallied last night.  If adults are in charge I bet security is handled better.  

I wasn't expecting Atlanta and it's surrounding counties to take longer than everyone else to count votes. The seats were red by 3 points when I posted that. Shit happens!

30 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

One of my best memories of my UT days was spending a day taking acid at Hamilton's pool, wandering around the Capitol at midnight and then playing hacky sack in the Jester 14th floor elevator lobby until daylight.  The Capitol never looked cooler.

In reality, you never left your room

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Damn, Dan Crenshaw went off on the rioters, said they weren't patriots, and were enemies and it was unconstitutional, and that Congress should not get to decide who is President.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6220792588001#sp=show-clips

We all saw this coming, except 1 eyed Willy obviously. He helped get it to this point, he can't act all upset now, you reap what you sow twatwaffle

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I don't understand why every single one wasn't zip tied and sitting in jail right now.

You know this.

Same reason there's a picture of a guy hollering in the face of a cop in Michigan when they stormed the capitol.

They are going to arrest the white people protesting Kavanagh and reporters today but not MagaQ

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Gonna be a mess figuring out if they got away with anything secretive

Yep, a person with just a working knowledge of where the chairs of Armed Forces, Foreign Affairs, and Homeland Security office, who is out of shape and slow, but can blend in and not look obvious while crazier shit is going on all around him could easily slide in and out of these offices and grab a few choice files having only been seen on security tapes as heavily masked/hat on/sunglasses-dark hair/average build/kinda tall.  Basically, me.  Half the shit is already for sale on the deep web.  Really wasn't that hard either. 

Edited by Lobo

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'm finding very little funny today - that included

We can laugh at the gang that couldn’t shoot straight and be pissed all the same.  These are complete idiots - be thankful for that.  Maybe we can put up some actual safeguards before somebody competent gets ideas.  

• Hook 'Em 1

ok, so there's a picture going around fb of this same guy at a protest this summer, supposedly he's 'antifa' (eyeroll). but it's definitely the same guy, i mean he kind of stands out lol
i'm thinking maybe he's just more of a clown that chases chaos, regardless of where/what it is. or maybe he was a counter-protester this summer. 
i dunno...but if he were 'antifa' he'd probably be a bit more...inconspicuous 

The guy is definitely not antifa. He is a qtard. He was filmed this summer shouting that antifa was a Soros funded thing.

41 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Probably not. What are you thinking? That happened yesterday and no one perceived it as a credible threat. 

I literally put the quote in my post: "We are flying a plane into the Capitol on Wednesday. Soleimani will be avenged," a voice is heard saying in audio that was obtained by CBS News.  Today is Wednesday.  It's okay if you didn't get my point/joke....some people did.

1 minute ago, Kdub said:

We all saw this coming, except 1 eyed Willy obviously. He helped get it to this point, he can't act all upset now, you reap what you sow twatwaffle

This is important, IMO, very much so. Sure, he can be upset but he is ACTING. The instinct for self preservation is what is driving this man and pretty much all of the enablers right now save those that are still participating—-this coup is on going and IT IS NOT OVER. 

The meeker folks are acting outraged and hoping that will help them somehow absolve the responsibility. I haven’t kept up on Surly today so SIAP but let’s talk about where some of the others slinking around on the sidelines, trying to sneak out thru the locker room and hoping we don’t notice. The Kushners? Anyone seen them? Is our Secretary of State while not usually domestically minded, busy cracking jokes about the second term of Donald Trump? What’s Ronna doing? And is Rudy going to cop to the statement I saw during the rally this morning where he urged ‘trial by combat?’ 

The loyalists of Trump littered throughout the agencies; what are they willing to do to keep this going? Signs are that many are jumping ship, but who’s left and who’s hoping to blend in with the crowds heading for the exits? Who, besides Trump, wants to use that firing squad that Bill Barr enabled?

Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley should never ever sit in Congress again.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The start of the riot.

There must be an investigation into the pathetic police preparation.

JFC.  They thought a couple of Kevins were going to take care of business?  I'm sure Kevin is shit hot at Call of Duty but it might not fucking cut it.