The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

My girlfriend and I wandered around the capitol late one night.  Most offices were unlocked.  We might have spent a little time in one of them.
Likewise sexual shenanigans after a romantic walk back from 6th street back in 96. Good times.

Perhaps the same guy is in now on charge of Capitol Hill Security

30 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

I literally put the quote in my post: "We are flying a plane into the Capitol on Wednesday. Soleimani will be avenged," a voice is heard saying in audio that was obtained by CBS News.  Today is Wednesday.  It's okay if you didn't get my point/joke....some people did.

Yeah, I heard that yesterday when it happened. If you were thinking, “This is day old news which no one took seriously at the time and which never came to pass so why am I posting this?” then yes, I’m thinking what you’re thinking. Otherwise I don’t  know wtf you’re thinking. 

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Reminds me of when we killed Osama Bin Laden, and the military was apologizing that a woman got killed in the crossfire. Guys, it's cool this one time. We don't care. What's a little excessive police force against treason.

14 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

We are literally seen as ignorant, self obsessed lunatics. People don’t want Americans coming to their country and they don’t want to know them. It’s pretty crazy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Note to self: Steal the Declaration of Independence during the day.

Also, that's from hours ago. Is that seriously from today?

Someone’s never been to DC in January for a 5pm sunset on a cloudy 30 degree day. Looks like midnight by 5:30. Miserable.

6 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I’ve got a tip for them - don’t fucking hold the door for them and waive hem through as they leave. I’m surprised the Capital Police were not handing out orange slices. 

Edited by Tonesky
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

Yeah yeah yeah, you’re still a shitface Mitt.

Yep, this man is a pussy when it counts. He could basically get Trump removed on his own with some balls by communicating to the Democrats in the House and Senate that he will absolutely vote to remove him again.

• Hook 'Em 4